Fightsplosion!

The End of FS4
Toadman at 12:39AM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
So as I said in another thread,
That Toad guy
As for some kind of finale, we have six teams left. One big free-for-all probably won't end well. How does everyone feel about just continuing this tournament and moving on to Round 2? The FS5 list still isn't full, so while we wait on that, we can try to kill off FS4 with a good end. Sound good to you guys?

The team list as of now is, again:
Team OOPS! Not
The Designated Drinkers
The Team Formerly Known as Prince
Team Meat
Desperado Crush Mambo Combo
and Team Yearghchomp

If these teams are still alive and kicking (and for the most part, they are), I say we try to hurry up and end FS4 on a good note. I can start the nest round as soon as tomorrow, but I want every team on that list who's willing to continue to agree to it first. I don't wanna have people disappearing again.

As I see it working, we'll split the six teams into three fights. For the final fight, we could have one big free-for-all with the three remaining teams, or two of the teams could go at it while the third fights the victor for the final match. Your thoughts?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Nako at 12:59AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Anything goes for me. =^_^=

Oh wait, what about Zebracorn and Squirrel Awesome Squad?
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
warefish at 11:42PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
Yeah sure.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
SeriousQuiche at 7:09AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(offline)
Disappearing? I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. *whistles innocently*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Naughtelos at 10:05PM, Aug. 22, 2009
(offline)
I'm here. Kinda. Just tell me which misanthrope I'm swinging my hammer at.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Toadman at 10:12PM, Aug. 22, 2009
(offline)
I was hoping for more of a turnout for this, but I think we should continue anyway. What's today…Saturday? Technically Sunday at this hour, but whatever. On Monday I'll make the threads for the new rounds. Tomorrow/today I prepare.
Glarg at 6:02AM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
I have an idea, why don't we have EVERYBODY on that list fight in one round? Think about it, an entire arena devoted to a large number of fighters, last one standing wins, a Colosseum royal rumble! A battle field of epic proportions… It'd be enough to make Vince McMahon and Ceaser orgasm themselves to death.

We'd have to toughen up the rules a tad by lowering the time limit for each page back to three or four days and create a “no voting for yourself” rule to avoid a six-way tie.

We have to be more strict with them too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Toadman at 12:13PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
Glarg
I have an idea, why don't we have EVERYBODY on that list fight in one round? Think about it, an entire arena devoted to a large number of fighters, last one standing wins, a Colosseum royal rumble! A battle field of epic proportions… It'd be enough to make Vince McMahon and Ceaser orgasm themselves to death.

We'd have to toughen up the rules a tad by lowering the time limit for each page back to three or four days and create a “no voting for yourself” rule to avoid a six-way tie.

Hmm…that…hmm..like I said before, there could be major problems with an idea like that, but if it's fixed right it could work. Of course that would be twelve fighters total, and I don't wanna overload the artists. However.

Here's what I'm thinking: The current six teams break up into three fights. The winners of those fights then go on to what Glarg and BlkKnight said, a free-for-all with only six fighters total. That's a bit more manageable, right?
Glarg at 3:55PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
Toadman
Glarg

Hmm…that…hmm..like I said before, there could be major problems with an idea like that, but if it's fixed right it could work. Of course that would be twelve fighters total, and I don't wanna overload the artists. However.

Here's what I'm thinking: The current six teams break up into three fights. The winners of those fights then go on to what Glarg and BlkKnight said, a free-for-all with only six fighters total. That's a bit more manageable, right?

Hmmmmmm…yes it does, but that sounds alot like the FS3 ending match, only with tag-teams.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Toadman at 1:32PM, Aug. 24, 2009
(offline)
Glarg
Toadman
Glarg

Hmmmmmm…yes it does, but that sounds alot like the FS3 ending match, only with tag-teams.

Indeed it does, but we don't have much choice left, what with three teams left…although I have a few ideas..
Bocaj at 8:08PM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)
Toadman
Indeed it does, but we don't have much choice left, what with three teams left…although I have a few ideas..
I think a three-way tag-team is always a good way to end something, myself.

Don't read Rape.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
crocty at 5:18AM, Sept. 12, 2009
(online)
Nako
Anything goes for me. =^_^=

Oh wait, what about Zebracorn and Squirrel Awesome Squad?
;__; Yes, what about us?
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved