Media Megaforum

THE EVIL HOMER MOVIE!
lefarce at 6:57PM, July 31, 2007
(online)
hpkomic
That's right readers, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

I enjoyed the green day scene, mostly because it was a jab at them and I hate them.

“Da da da da da da da…”

Their death afterwards really made up for them being there. Lisa's expression afterwards was great.

Also, Dr.Nick? Didn't see that shit coming…! Actually made me pretty sad.

EDIT: Expression isn't spelled with a ‘g’. i is smart

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:31PM
Terminal at 7:18PM, July 31, 2007
(online)
lefarce
Also, Dr.Nick? Didn't see that shit coming…! Actually made me pretty sad.

That scene left me wondering, “Shit, is Dr. Nick really dead?”

Don't get me wrong, the gag was perfect. Say that a major character is going to die and pick a smaller one we haven't seen in a few years. A perfect parody of all that hype stuff. But, Dr. Nick? Really? It left me wondering why him.

One thing that disappointed me the most about the movie was the total lack of Springfield. I would have loved to see more scenes involving Moe's Tavern, The Power Plant, The School, Kwik-E-Mart, Duff Stadium, the Squidport, Downtown, and all those memorable locations in between. With the big-screen budget, and judging by the opening panorama, it would have been awesome. Alas, it ws less Springfield and more Alaska. :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:11PM
lefarce at 7:22PM, July 31, 2007
(online)
Haven't they already traveled to Alaska at one point?

Damn, they've been everywhere. One of my gripes is that there are some overused plot elements of past episodes that aren't done in a tribute sense. Then again, 18 years is a long time, you can't blame them for being a bit dry or resorting to cutting some corners.

Bye… every…body…!

:(

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:31PM
Atom Apple at 10:34PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
lefarce
Haven't they already traveled to Alaska at one point?

Damn, they've been everywhere. One of my gripes is that there are some overused plot elements of past episodes that aren't done in a tribute sense. Then again, 18 years is a long time, you can't blame them for being a bit dry or resorting to cutting some corners.

Bye… every…body…!

:(
You know the Simpsons has done everything when not only can people blame other people for ripping off of the Simpsons but can also blame the Simpsons for ripping off of the Simpsons.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:04AM
Bekefel at 3:11PM, Aug. 5, 2007
(offline)
I actually really didn't like it. Me and four friends went to see it, and we all left disappointed. Sure there were some great moments, but I just didn't really like it. It just shows how far they have dropped in recent years.

Hurry up and get Futurama back on my screen! :(
Please, please, you give me too little credit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:16AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved