Media Megaforum

The Heroes Thread (with spoilers!)
Tommie Kelly at 12:35AM, May 2, 2007
(offline)
So episode 20, what did you guys think?

I really loved the new Hiro and future Peter but would have loved to see more action. the stand off between Peter and Silar was very Matrixy, but still great!

All in all, a much better episode than last weeks!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Eunice P at 1:51AM, May 2, 2007
(offline)
I watched up to episode 13 or so on some chinese youtube sites (with chinese subs). I'll try to catch up whenever I'm free. I absolutely love Hiro but his screen time is too short. However, I'm rather disappointed with the extremely slow and painful pacing of the plot between the white mother and the black husband. I wished they could just scrapped that entire part away. Another disappointment was after 13 episodes, the Indian guy hasn't even gathered one hero except Silar.

Overall, it's considerably an enjoyable drama with an interesting theme. But to really enjoy the show, I need to have a lot of patience. I'll continue to watch and see how the story folds out if the story is really getting interesting as what you say.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
Tommie Kelly at 11:39AM, May 2, 2007
(offline)
Heroes, is one of the best things on TV at the minute, having said that it is far from original. It steals unashamedly from X-MEN and the matrix and has stolen loads from other titles but…

I love it!

I have heard a few people give out about the story line of the mixed couple being bad or too slow. I didn't mind it too much but i do see your point!

Hiro is by far the best character! I hope he doesn't change too much!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
aquacow at 6:08PM, May 4, 2007
(offline)
Heroes may in fact be bringing sexy back. This episode rocked fairly hard. Best new show of the season bar none.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Janen at 9:35PM, May 4, 2007
(offline)
Tommie Kelly
Heroes, is one of the best things on TV at the minute, having said that it is far from original. It steals unashamedly from X-MEN and the matrix and has stolen loads from other titles but…

I love it!

I have heard a few people give out about the story line of the mixed couple being bad or too slow. I didn't mind it too much but i do see your point!

Hiro is by far the best character! I hope he doesn't change too much!

Wasn't it Stan Lee the one driving the bus on the episode where Hiro and the other Japanese guy split up? I think that was the way of the show stating they were using X-Men as a blueprint, which for me is great. Going back to the fight between Sylar and Peter, it was even better than the first one, hopefully the third one is the charmed.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
fern at 12:22PM, May 5, 2007
(online)
I liked it.

It was filled with more entertainment then the last previous 19 episodes

combined.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved