Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Make A Friend Thread
silentkitty at 9:49AM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
Uhhh too tired to use paragraphs. Random uninteresting facts.

- I'm female.
- I'm 26.
- I'm single and happy that way.
- I live smack dab in the middle of Ohio.
- I have a lot of hair on my head. It just passed my waist.
- I need a haircut.
- I love fantasy, scifi, and horror.
- I have a pet cat that often makes attempts on my life.
- I have a love for condiments that borders on disturbing.
- I don't drink or do any type of drugs.
- I didn't have my ears pierced until I was 23.
- I didn't have a driver's lisence until I was 21.
- I've managed to avoid getting into any accidents despite (or perhaps because of) that fact.
- I went to college for graphic design, but discovered that I hate it.
- I graduated Cum Laude from college but didn't go to my graduation ceremony because it seemed unimportant.
- I don't really regret not going.
- I work in a copy center when I'm not working on comics.
- I haven't slept well in years and this leads to me saying and doing some odd things.
- I like lists.
- I love video games, especially RPGs and racing games.
- I love reading consipracy theories. Especially the ones that make a bit of sense.
- I used to play the flute, but gave it up to concentrate on drawing.
- I can't think of anything else to say about myself right now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
celrena at 6:24AM, March 30, 2007
(offline)
Hiya people! I'm not too new to drunk duck but I'm new to the forum section…

About me: I live by myself in a small apartment. I have no animals because of rules of the apartment (They wouldn't even let me have a small little fish! How messed up is that?).

I have loved to draw for a long time and took the highest art class (Advance Art 2) in highschool that wasn't for a college credit. One of my favorite pieces was a life size bust of a man that looked it came out of rome XD. Sadly my teacher and I were trying to make a mold out of it and ended up ruining it… So I just gave up on it and never repaired it. My family never thought I could make much of a career out of art so I went to a Tech school for computers and got a certificate to be Support tech rep(boring Zzzzz). I should really go back to school for more stuff that or just keep getting certicates. Currently I'm studying to get my CCNA. I know stuff about computers and all but I actually hate them most the time LOL. Currently I work at a job as Technical Support Rep on Thirdshift, which gives me plenty of time to draw Oooo heh.

As for other hobbies… I like to watch anime when I can, reading comics, some music, and I love to collect weapons hehe… ^_^;;; Swords, throwning knives, spear, axe, sai, 4-ball mace, daggers, I got those. I try to come up with a weapon and plot on getting it lol but normally I'm broke so yea that don't happen much… I just don't like guns o.O go figure. This normally scares people away when the find out but meh… and probably why I had more guy friends in highschool then girls… but bleh, It's who I am lol. I even got my father into getting some weapons but he normally spitefully gets the weapons I want knowing I can't afford them at that moment >.> evil…

I'm also a photographer but I mostly take pictures at wrestling event (which is another thing I like but mostly indy wrestling) and give the pictures to the wrestlers for free (not WWE wrestlers, though I have ment some of them briefly).

I don't normally watch TV, barely get out to the movies, and because I work thirdshift, I usually don't get to do much… :/ yea I know I'm boring lol

Oh WHEW… I'm done @_@

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
Chelano at 12:50PM, March 30, 2007
(online)
Well I might as well just copy what I have on myspace

Hello my name is Paul Angelo Celano. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA). The main thing about me is I take everyday as it is given to me. I am not too scared of the future since it has not been written yet. Just the way you have to look at life. You can think about the past, but the past is over. The future you can try to make right, yet it can change at the drop of a hat (never did understand that saying). But the present is all that matters at the moment.

People call me the “weird” or “crazy” guy. I call myself; well me. I am just me. I might dress a certain way or act a certain way. But that is just me. That is who I am. That is what makes me. I try not to fit in with a certain group. I just like to be myself and what makes myself comfortable.

At the moment I am in a relationship and never been happier. I will try to treat her with respect. The girl will be my treasure and I must cherished and take care of. Yeah I am sappy, cheesy, but that is me. I am what you may call the “hopeless romantic”. I just have love to give to her and all my friends.

I care the most for my family, friends and the person I am with. My past was pain in which I was hurt everyday. To make up for it I made it my goal to bring a smile to someone at least once a day. If I can get one smile, I know my day is complete. With all the “so-called” sadness in the world, I figure if I can bring one smile, at least I am making it better.

I am the person that everyone comes to too talk. I like to listen and help. In fact it seems like I put everyone ahead of myself. People have told me this, but it is just the way I am. I am not sure why I do this. I guess I just like to see my friends be happy.

I don't have much going for me right now. I work for my dad in the jewelry business and I am training to be a gemologist. I like to draw and have a few web comics. I don't know if they are good or not, just like to do them for fun. I love to write poetry. It helps relax me even though I write a lot of depressing ones. My dream is to one day get a poem published.

I am a nerd and will always be one. I love my computer and all my video games. I really hate when people look at me and say, “what you are not a nerd. You don't even look like one.” If they say that, then they don't know me at all. If you knew me in the past then you would understand.

So that is it about me. Don't be scared to talk to me. I am a comfortable person.

My past is pain, but my future is unwritten. The more smiles I bring, the more smiles I have. I like my life and the people in it and I wouldn't change it ever.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
skoolmunkee at 1:43PM, March 30, 2007
(offline)
I want a hopeless romantic. :(
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
AQua_ng at 2:42PM, March 30, 2007
(offline)
Don't cry! They have a 2-for-1 sale for hopeless romantics on Amazon. :)

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:56AM
celrena at 9:01AM, March 31, 2007
(offline)
That's awesome Chelano “A smile a day makes the pain go away” :)

Plus the whole nerd thing. Most of us at my job are nerds and you would never know!
Nerdness doesn't have an appearance lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
subcultured at 10:01AM, March 31, 2007
(online)
skoolmunkee
I want a hopeless romantic. :(

what is a hopeless romantic to you?
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
legendkiller13 at 10:43AM, March 31, 2007
(online)
ozoneocean
You have ants? o_O Is that painful? I think you can get some sort of shampoo for it these days…
lol!

A bit more about me:
* I'm Australian.
* Quite left off centre.
* A straight male.
* Too skinny.
* have long, originally mousey blond hair that's going a brassy, light browny, reddy colour.
* Don't watch TV.
* Don't drive.
* Have a pointy nose.
* Have a lot of art qualifications.
* Have always liked SciFi and fantasy, but now I only read the more “classic” books in those genres.
* Love European cinema.
* Can make, fix, and build most things.
* Like to ride horses when I get the chance.
* Like to stay abreast of world events (news addict).
* Always very curious about what's behind… ie. the history that leads up to world events, where certain words originate etc.
* Collect hats.
* have two pets cats and several goldfish.
* Am a night person- I just get more done then and it's easier to sleep during the day in the light, against the background noise of daily life.
some how just as i imagined you !!! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM
that kid yellow at 10:44AM, March 31, 2007
(online)
My real name is Alex im 21 years old.I go to a community college but hate it. i just want to go to an art school.i used to be a joke in high school but knew i was an artist by heart.My dad is black and my mom is filipina.Im kinda of short 5'5.lol. but im not little by any means(buff man!)lol.i work at QVC hahahahaha.dont like it much but a job is a job.I am a big clown and love to make people laugh.I wake up every Saturday morning to watch cartoons before i go to work.I love this site better than myspace cause we all are artist and we understand each other.hmmmmmmm wat else i love to play and watch basketball and football. i listen to music when i draw.

i just moved in with my girl which i love very much.before her i was your average guy/joke in high school trying to get in girls pants until i meant her.we been together for about hmmmmmm never mind she will get mad if i out the wrong number lol. but its been years and im happy.me and my friend melissa are trying to start a biz wit my new comic Dome Busat and her music and clothing work. hmmmmm i hang with my buddies and my girl and we go drinking and play dominos. im very good at it. wat else im very random and am diff from your average guy. if you saw me you would think i was stuck up and into myself but im the opposite. i love a good laugh and enjoy in making funny faces.hmmmmmmmmmm the comic Destiny faith is a comic i did 5 years ago. but im thinking of re doing it…………………. i have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. my youngest sister is 3 and the oldest is 36.WOW. my dad is a busy man.lol. everys sunday i go to my dads hous to hang with him and his family and watch the Cowboys or spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not that any other game thats on. my whole high life i drove a busted car until now. i got a dodge its very nice. but payments are a B*t%h!wat else to write i dont know………oo yeha i love my dog princess.hahhahahahahahahaha
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
that kid yellow at 10:55AM, March 31, 2007
(online)
man i thought alot of your were kids like 12.hahaha same on me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
Dadia at 11:29AM, March 31, 2007
(offline)
So, a little bit about me.
I live in Canberra, Australia.
I love the beach but very rarely go.
If you've read anything in my comic you'll know I'm single and slowly dealing with this.
I work as a waiteress.
I dye my hair purple.
I'm studying 3D Animation at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment.
I'm 19 in June.
I've lived out of home for coming up 18 months.
I have a pet cat who likes to sit on the speakers above my PC and bat things off of it so they become falling objects of doom.
I have 8 piercings in my ears, my belly button pierced, and my tongue done. I used to have the bit below the throat inline with the collar bone done aswell, but I took that out.
I have a tattoo all down my spine.
I love photography, but I'm not sure if I want to do that or 3D stuff.
I keep my drawing books and have a draw full of them.
I live in a group house that I'm occasionally not particularly fond of, but it's the best place I've ever lived.
When I was 8 my parents divorced. I haven't seen my dad in 4 years.
I have trouble sleeping.
I love chicken snitzel.

*grins*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
skoolmunkee at 12:56PM, March 31, 2007
(offline)
subcultured
what is a hopeless romantic to you?

Oh you know like all those sappy movies. :) Not a limp washcloth of a guy, but a guy who has feelings and tells me them when appropriate and likes doing and telling me things that let me know how special I am to him. T_T None of this stoic keep the feelings inside stuff and thinking his actions do the talking when he isn't even doing any actions either.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
Phantom Penguin at 4:40PM, March 31, 2007
(offline)
I did one of these awhile back. Time to do a new one!

-Tall
-Skinny-
-Eastern European (Armenian)
-Employed in the US army
-Hold the US army silver star with Valor and two purple hearts. combat veteran
-hopless romantic (terribly sappy guy and i hate myself for it)
-Drinks a little to much
-Speaks Armenian and english
-very political
-reads ALOT
-love horror films and dark comedys
-I have a very dark sense of humor
-play to many video games
-love animals (own 2 german shepards and a golden retriever)

please be my friend :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
LowResAtari at 1:46AM, April 1, 2007
(offline)
Seems like an interesting enough thread… meh… here's all the stuff that I could think of…

-Texan Redneck-sounding White guy
-Mustache (recently)
-supporter of GOOD sprite comics
-not very into politics
-not a sports fan
-believe in equal treatment of everyone regardless of age, sex, race… whatever
-poor gamer (meaning I like video games… rarely have the money for them)
-/b/tard
-mostly sarcastic sense of humor unless I'm in a goofy mood
-spend a lot of time on the internet
-cat person (6 cats)
-eat a lot of Chicken Express
-could be in Mensa if I wasn't a lazy-butt
-very simple-minded form of speech/typing (why bother saying fancy crap?)
-Magic the Gathering player
-fan of comedy movies mostly
-listen to video game remixes instead of mainstream/popular music
-user of ellipsis (…) as pause instead of what they're normally used for
-almost never watch actual television anymore
-only 19 year old I know that still builds cool stuff out of LEGOs
-hate sleeping and would rather be doing something more productive instead of sleeping
-self-conscious, main reason you never see many pictures, videos, or voice clips of me
-make a conscious effort to not curse, but tolerates others doing so
-do not smoke or drink
-etc.

Talk to me… I've just described myself as a sheltered nerd-freak :O
99% of people would've finished this sente
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
shisno15 at 10:45AM, April 2, 2007
(online)
I'm 18 year old, Male, from Maine. I'm single, living in the middle of nowhere. I'm totally random around my friends, I could probably recite every line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I hate going to the movies, unless I'm positive it's going to be good. My favorite movie of all time is The Boondock Saints. I am a geek and I'm not going to deny it, in I don't mind being called one. I play Magic the Gathering and am I fan of RPG. I watch Manga and Watch Anime (As long as it is in japanesse, Americanized anime stinks). I'm non religious although I have read some of the bible. I don't drink or smoke, although I work at a bar. I recently droped spriting cause I felt like I was stealing art. I'm am definatly on Zac's team for the DD Civil War. And I'd like to do 3d Animation.

See I told you I was a geek. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Tundra at 5:48AM, April 4, 2007
(offline)
No one wants to be my friend… *sniff*. :P
http://www.notebookinhand.com Forum for artists, writers, and other creative types.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Notebook
http://www.notnegativenews.com Get positive news here! Improve your day. Share your links.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:35PM
Roguehill at 6:29AM, April 4, 2007
(offline)
skoolmunkee
Oh you know like all those sappy movies. :) Not a limp washcloth of a guy, but a guy who has feelings and tells me them when appropriate and likes doing and telling me things that let me know how special I am to him. T_T None of this stoic keep the feelings inside stuff and thinking his actions do the talking when he isn't even doing any actions either.

We all got married, Skoolmunkee. We feel bad about folks like you that had to be left out, but….dammit….there just aren't enough of us to go around. There are some of us lobbying for laws to change so that we can have multiple wives, but that's some time off…..and not all of us are sure having multiple wives is a good thing.)

GHOST ZERO
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
confusedsoul at 7:33AM, April 15, 2007
(offline)
This sound like a good thread but how are you supposed to know if it's successful or not?
Anyway…
My real name is Sian. Pronounced SH-AH-NNN, doncherknow.
I'm 17, which seems a lot older than 16 but I don't know why.
I live in England, in one of the inbred areas.
I'm doing my AS levels at the moment, but I'd much rather not mention those.
I don't know what I want to do in the future, I haven't got a clue and I hate it when people ask me. I'll work it out when I'm there.
I obsessively love computer games, I love RPG's and adventure ones best but I get too involved and stop washing. Or eating. Or moving.
My favourite game is Okami. No, Silent Hill. No wait Okami. Damnit, they're both good!
I'm a blondey.
I love ninjas too much.:neenjah:
I love comedies like Scrubs, Spaced and Black Books, I always feel much better when I'm laughing and I think the world needs to be a happier place. Everything seems so grey nowadays that its depressing just to look outside (although I do live in England, so grey's kind of common).
I might be obsessive compulsive, I have a real problem with things being mispelt and I start tweeking when I'm reading my friends work.
I suffer from sleep paralysis! So if you ever want to steal any stuff, night time's the time to do it as I can't move.
Years of being split up from people I know and like has given me a crushingly low self esteem, and I find physical communication with people difficult to the point where it looks like I'm ignoring them (I'm not! You're just scary!)
I have a pet hamster who doesn't move. At all. Not even in his ball. And a pet rabbit who grunts like an old man. I'm stuck between thinking it's cute or disgusting.
I've only started reading comics relatively recently and posting them even less but it's quite fun looking back and seeing if I've improved. Which I haven't.
Whenever a healthy eating program is on TV, I start eating icecream.
When I'm ill, I don't like the feel of stickers and carpet.
I'm considered a fussy eater but I get really annoyed by people who eat about 3 different things and refuse to try anything else “in case they don't like it”.
Talking's good! I'm a fan of the chinflapping art but sadly I only seem able to spout tosh if this post is anything to go by.
As much as I like comics, if something's well written I'll read it, regardless of the subject.
I hate false people, I've had bad experiences in the past which has made me a little untrustworthy of what people have to say, and I hate being used for somebody else's gain.
I don't like Broad beans.
I love making friends it just doesn't happen very often because I'm a psychopath.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM
KLSanchez at 11:29PM, April 15, 2007
(online)
23 (in May), Single, likes long walks by the beach…

All kidding aside, I am twenty-three and single (or going to be 23), live in Texas (the rural part), and have a wide variety of interests. I'm an author, musician, artist, like to think I could be an inventor and philosopher… no religious affiliation per se, but I believe in the Christian/Jewish/Islamic God… don't know much about Buddhism or Hindu but I could buy it… have a strange way of believing in my faith. I always wear windbreakers and oversized tees - regardless of the weather - and have one year of college. Own a ‘79 El Camino - factory quality - and a very old, very outdated computer.

Hmmm… don’t have any pictures anywhere ‘cause I hate pictures of myself (I’m not in shape at all ._. ) My current avatar resembles me, however. The growth on my chin what is laughably called a “beard” is a little exaggerated, but the idea is the same nonetheless.

Am not rich but not in debt, either (not truly, anyway)…

No rent ‘cause I own already…

Never dated… never been kissed either, actually…

I guess when you sum it up I’m just Grade A loser. I'm also Grade A Asshole, although people try to tell me otherwise.

IT'S JUST NOT TRUE.

I've been involved with and run many different webcomics. I've literally created and worked on comics of every rating imaginable.

What else… don't smoke, don't like drinking, don't do drugs, although I guarantee I can drink half the people here under the table if I wanted. We Mes'cans just got it in the blood. ;) I'm more or less just a walking contradiction, I suppose. If you really wanna know me, you just gotta try and, well… get to know me. Although you'll have a hard time of it, because not even my friend or my family actually understands me.

*shrug*
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Eunice P at 9:01AM, April 16, 2007
(offline)
I'm Chinese. Born in South East Asia.

My specialty: I can speak roughly 6 languages. And I can also read a book upside down easily. I can draw my comic on a paper tilted at 90 degree. Although, the last two skills are rather useless.

An Engineer. Always a busy and stressed out person. Loves watching youtube and draw manga during free time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
ccs1989 at 9:58AM, April 16, 2007
(online)
CorruptComics
I'm Tom and I didn't know I had logged into eharmony.com

Oh God, we've turned Drunk Duck into an online dating service. ABORT! ABORT!!!
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
Chelano at 11:11AM, April 16, 2007
(online)
ccs1989
CorruptComics
I'm Tom and I didn't know I had logged into eharmony.com

Oh God, we've turned Drunk Duck into an online dating service. ABORT! ABORT!!!

what if it works though. We can get cheesy commercials. Like

“I met my wife on drunkduck.com and I read a lot of comics”

we could all be famous….*evil grin*
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 4:46PM, April 16, 2007
(offline)
Eunice P
I'm Chinese. Born in South East Asia.

My specialty: I can speak roughly 6 languages. And I can also read a book upside down easily. I can draw my comic on a paper tilted at 90 degree. Although, the last two skills are rather useless.

An Engineer. Always a busy and stressed out person. Loves watching youtube and draw manga during free time.

WOW 6 languages? I've only got 2 under my belt… spanish and english (and since my family's spanish it would really be a shock/travesty if I didn't speak it, lol! oh and that's what I majoring in, too– spanish and english lit!! .. ok now everyone laugh at my comic for not being deep or literary… go ahead… *cries*) what languages do you speak? what's your native language?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
CZweig at 8:06PM, April 16, 2007
(online)
K, I'll bite ;)

Hey there!
Call me Charil :)
I'm a senior in high school;
Which means I'm going off to college next year!!
I consider myself a native to New York;
Despite not being born there;
And despite not living there now.
I'm decora.
And if you don't know what that is, I'm sorry ;)
I'm an artist
And an actress
And a writer.
Naturally that's all amateur, come on, I shouldn't have to tell you that.
My fandoms are
1 Litre of Tears
Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu

And Battle Royale.
As long as it isn't that blasted movie. Because “OMGGGGZ I HAET TAGUCHI CUZ HE MADEZ SUGIMURA AN MARSHEL ARTZ EXPURT!!!!!!!111311!1!h!jONE!” is not a reason to hate on the manga.
LOL BOOK CANON WHAT'S THAT?
I'm a fun, bouncy (if not painfully shy) person, despite the fact that all my favourite media are about people dying. Being moved to tears = <3
While I agree that they could not be more unsuited for the series, I actually like the Maximum the Hormone opening and ending for Death Note. I am now hated by 99% of all Death Note fans.
This is, of course, excluding the end of What's Up, People? wtf. That part is totally not at all music.
I'm near blind;
Anemic;
And deaf in one ear.
Except for that's actually a dental problem, but oh well.
Haha, I love how my ENT is completely and utterly baffled about why I cannot hear, and it takes my DENTIST thirty seconds to figure it out.
“Totally” is totally my favourite adjective.
I still can't drive.
I'm SKINNY.
NOT anorexic.
NOT bulimic.
SKINNY.
Gaki no Tsukai is my favourite program. Ever.
I'm a trichotillomaniac.
Which pretty much means I don't have eyebrows.
Because they're all over my French notes.
Because I put them there.
I'm naturally bi-lingual
Though I actually speak about five languages.
I'm a Russophile. Yes I did make that word up. I think.
But most importantly:
ILU.

And I'm frikkin' sick of writing bold tags.
The end.
hi
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Mister Spook at 10:59PM, April 16, 2007
(online)
How dare this thread continue without someone asking “where is da spook?” or at least “this thread's got a fever and the only prescription is more spook!” That also would be acceptable.

But what a fun idea! And lots of Illinois folken to boot! Let's hope Chicago gets to host the Olympics in 2016!

Let's see.

Mister Spook aka Mike

I'm male, hence the “Mister” part of my internet handle - which is actually an allusion to a Larry Marder comic series called Beanworld if anyone cares. I'm 25 years old and still aging to the best of my knowledge. If all goes according to plan, I'll tick off to 26 sometime this June. I lives near Chicago out in the west burbs where I'm pursuing a Master's Degree in English Literature. Though I'm teaching composition at the moment, I'm studying all kinds of delightful works - specifically Jane Austen and the Regency contrasted heavily with a course on John Milton. I'll probably end up an Americanist, much to the dismay of my current professors, but hey, I like it. Though I do have a deep-seeded love for Edmund Spenser's work The Faerie Queene. Probably the most bizarre thing you'll ever read from the 16th Century.

Anyway, I'm sure that's very exciting for most of you. I love zombie movies. I have a huge collection. Zombi 3 - which I assume is one of the numerous sequels to the Fulci classic - is not too bad. Shaun of the Dead, however, has to be one of the best movies of all time in my humble opinion. As you might have guessed, I'm a big nerd. I draw a webcomic after all. But I really like Drunk Duck. It has always been a fun place to hang out digitally.

I also secretly fear that Black Kitty wants to make me into a soup or failing that some sort of pie.

Oh yes, I'm single too… just like in this video -
Lonely? ODDNESS WARNING!

So, do I just PM people at random or continue to fill up Ozone's duck mailbox with spam?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
draxenn at 2:11AM, April 17, 2007
(online)
sure, why not?

My real name is Shayne Beausoleil(for those of you who don't speak french, it's pronounced Bow-so-lay)
i'm 31 and polyamourous.
i make comics. some of them are funny, some are not.
I spent a year drawing comics before putting one online cause i thought my art sucked.
I live in sudbury, Ontario, canada.
It's often cold here.
I've nearly hit a moose with my car.
I'm real thankful i didn't.
i'm pagan
i'm a long-time gamer and continue to play games in the new millenia.
while i enjoy many things(music, movies, games, drawing) i'm not passionate about anything. Sort of a jack of all trades but master of none philosophy.
I don't understand fanatisism(people who get so carazy worked up about movie/music stars that they try to *hurt* them to get a piece of clothing or tuft of hair
I both hate and love money.
i have religious and political views that shouldn't be shared among friends. :)
i work in a call center and i love it..mainly cause i'm not on the phones.
i'm a very happy-go-lucky guy.
i'll give you the shirt off my back if you need it.
i can't think of anything else to add.
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Eunice P at 7:42AM, April 17, 2007
(offline)
Kristen Gudsnuk
WOW 6 languages? I've only got 2 under my belt… spanish and english (and since my family's spanish it would really be a shock/travesty if I didn't speak it, lol! oh and that's what I majoring in, too– spanish and english lit!! .. ok now everyone laugh at my comic for not being deep or literary… go ahead… *cries*) what languages do you speak? what's your native language?

Mmm… Actually, I've got several friends who can speak 8 to 9 languages. Speaking 6 languages isn't such a big deal from where I come from. ._.

Well, if you want to know. Besides speaking in English, I can speak

Teochew language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8BwAHSoW8kw

Malay language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UXuDfMXRd9A

Mandarin language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UHH2_wOhLi0

A bit of Cantonese language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3FGk7-XnKBA

Hokkien language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/iNmmBYKb7y0

My mother language should be Hakka. But I'm ashamed to say I can't speak a single Hakka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/t6rN-O7zX24(The guy with grey shirt speaks Hakka)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
Ninja_Jette at 2:39PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
Hi!

i love this idea! its great! please be my friend! i love talking to new people! and i swear to tell the truth and only the truth!(the people who know me would tell you thats all i can do.. im simply unable to lie(too honest some would say) :D)

My Name is Jette(yah its a real name.. heh.. sad isnt it :D)
I'll be 20 years old in three weeks time(the 9th of may)
im female
I was born and raised in Denmark(a small country right above germany)
when i was 17 i got bored of denmark and attended my senior year at a high school in michigan(i lived with one of the teachers from the school)
then i moved home to denmark for a year but got bored again and now i live in ireland with a nice family where i take care of their two kids while the parents are at work.. i really like ireland but taking care of those kids is hard work so im going home to denmark at the end of May.
there i will work for a computer-company during the day and in a pub at night.. earning money to go to Australia in November! oh i cant wait! ill be going with my boyfriend and we will just travel around australia.. no more working all the time(maybe a bit if we run low on money but still its not the same) so im really excited about that!
i love to travel and one of my biggest dreams is to go to japan and learn the language and the culture.. its so fachinating!
Friends are the most important people in my life! i wouldnt be who i am if it wasnt for my beloved friends! they all mean so much to me!
i love animals and especially my ferret Ollie! he's so cute and lovable! :D

Im a bit of a geek i think.. i dont drink i dont smoke and i dont do drugs.. i love to hang out with my friends but not so much at wild parties. i love a good movie and i read as if my life depended on it!!! i love to read!
i love to write too.. ever since i learned to write i have been writing looooooong stories.. but i never seem to finish them :'(

I respect religions and find them very interresting but i dont really have one of my own.
i really like the idea of karma though. that being a good person will make your life better.. i really like that and i believe its true in many ways :D

i love to laugh and to learn languages.. my native tounge is danish(not the pastry you buy at a bakery though :D) but i speak english(pretty well if i dare say so myself..) a bit of german, a bit of spanish and a bit of japanese.. because i think its fun to learn those things..

uhm.. i think ive been on about myself long enough..
hope you want to be my friend!! please PQ me if you want!!

*dances around in a ninja tutu-skirt*
~Jette
What!? Who said that!?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
Wolfer at 4:26PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
I'm seventeen, I'm Ieclandic. I'm a boy.

I like stuff.

Stuff includes: Comics, making comics, writing (though I haven't really written anything. I'm waiting for the muse. I've tried though. Turned out bad.), and music. I can play the piano and the drums, though I do neither. If I see a piano I can play it and if I see drums I can play them but I don't really practice it on a daily basis.

I currently have seven Icelandic Sheepdogs, but two will be sold and one will be kept with another family. They are named Eyja, Urður, Surtur, Syrpa, Garri, Drífa and Blika.

I like meeting new people and I'm not not shy.

I am a first-year in High school. Well the Icelandic education system is different from the US and British and other, so I'll just call it a high school. I'm studying sociology.

I play roleplaying games. My favorites are Vampire the Requiem and Exalted. If anyone has any idea about RPGs.

I also really like history. Mainly European war history. And then mainly WWII and medieval times. I also really like feudal Japan and smurais.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Chris chris at 5:07PM, April 25, 2007
(online)
I'm Chris chris. :D I'm 18, born in Amarillo, Texas. I like sharp things and pychoatic people. :) I am a pervert. I like to draw and read comics. I am a ***** when tempered with.

:) How is everyone?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon