Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Make A Friend Thread
Wolfer at 5:13PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
More about me: I am a weapon freak. I really like rifles and shotguns and I know somethings about weapons. I'm gonna learn more though.

I also have a morbid fascination in serial killers like Ted Bundy and Andrei Chikatilo.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Brokenhill at 5:53PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
hmm interesting I guess…

I'm 18 years old, Male, and single. I'm am currently finishing up High School and I'm still very unsure of what I want to do afterwards. I also have a part time job at a sub shop. I'm not very good at anything aside from rollerblading, therefore most of my daily activities are centered around that. I enjoy travaling alot… as much as possible and meeting new people! I don't talk much, or atleast not when I don't have to. But people say I'm funny. (I don't think thats true)
I'm an ex-hardcore pc gamer but I can still own your arse on any game you bring to my hard drive. I'm a music whore, and at time an annoying indie kid bastard. I'd like to start a band someday but there aren't alot of people into the things I like. I have many pets, and I love them all. lets see what else…

I like starting things I can't finish, which is kinda a bad habit, but fun! I smoke(don't start), I drink, but I don't push those things on other people.

I like going outside in the middle of the night to think and I write theories and other BS of that nature. I'm not much of a creative writer though.

lastly, I have bad grammer. (then again, don't most americans?)

oh I live in North Carolina
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
marine at 5:56PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
I'm 27, male, American, and do a webcomic called penis. I've an overdeveloped sense of humor, and am often found online.

I also play xbox, because I like third person futuristic shooters, of which the console has an abundance.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
flaak_monkey at 6:55PM, April 25, 2007
(online)
My name is MIke and live in San Diego,CA. I am orignally from Dallas,TX. I have lived in So Cal for about 7 years now. I love video games, comics, music and movies. An entertainment junkie I guess.

I am 21 years of age, single and RULE. Rule you ask? Ha, I am the Dude!! Anywas I just like to chill have fun and hangout with friends.

Currently doing not doing ongoing serious of comics of mine. I am working on new stuff.

Holla!

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
marine at 1:52AM, April 26, 2007
(offline)
flaak_monkey
My name is MIke and live in San Diego,CA. I am orignally from Dallas,TX. I have lived in So Cal for about 7 years now. I love video games, comics, music and movies. An entertainment junkie I guess.

I am 21 years of age, single and RULE. Rule you ask? Ha, I am the Dude!! Anywas I just like to chill have fun and hangout with friends.

Currently doing not doing ongoing serious of comics of mine. I am working on new stuff.

Holla!

You're not the dude.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
shaneronzio at 3:47PM, April 26, 2007
(online)
They call me Dr. Merlin.
I am Shane Ronzio, 29, American.
I draw stuff and make movies.
I am here to do my artwork, tell my Tale and to network with other creative motivated people.

See DD profile for other details.
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Squishy_Frog at 2:52PM, April 27, 2007
(online)
Hi, I am female, 22 years old, and a college graduate working at Target. Bleh, I'm a complete bookworm and got into comics just so I could read more when my eyes were tired from reading all those college required readings.
I live in the tri-state area of America, and love my Tablet. Can't think of much else to say, except that I am absent-minded and very random. :nerd:
Random Fact nerd.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
sweetninja566 at 9:22PM, April 27, 2007
(online)
HELLO everyone!!!
My name is Molly i'm 15 (16 August 1st) I know I'm a little young but i started school a little early not much I'm a sophmore and this year is close to and end so i guess im a pre junior… SO ONLY 2 YEARS LEFT!!!!
I'm a female (possibly mistaken as a boy for my tomboyish humor) admit huge guns body legnth swords and retarded big brested chicks getting shot in the head is very funny…
I'm not single i've been dating my boyfriend Zack for a year and 3 months now. He is more of a musician than an artist though he dose do pretty cool logos. I'm gunna have him design a banner for My civil war comic. He's 17 (18 in september) yeah a little older but we are only one school year apart. I live with my Mom and my stepdad. My only sister already moved out and now lives in the smallest apatment ive been in with her 35 pound cat.. (lol he is so cute and chubby!!)
I draw almost constantly yet i don't seem to be getting better
I subconciously seem to base my style of a sort of Johnan Vasquez type. BIIIIIIG fan of JTHM and Invader Zim. I drew invader zim alot untill i started with Patch.
I live in Iowa, United States. Kinda boring here. But we make do
I work at a grocery store 3 blocks down from my house.
My house is centered in the middle of the ghetto area of my city. I'm not in the ghetto but if you go 3 blocks either way you'll get to it. I llive next to old people… We have a cat who constantly PMSing and I have a obese hamster named Gir…
I read comics and play video games.
I'm not all that great at them though i am proud that i beat both Kingdom Heart games without using cheats or a guide book. I beat the second one before the first one.
I try to make people laugh.
I'm usually seen smiling… i'm “bubbly”
and I don't normally hate you unless I hate you…
… I can't think of much else to say i guess…
BYE!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
Rainyday2 at 8:30AM, April 28, 2007
(offline)
I'm…uh…13?
I'm overwhelmed with all these people in their 20's here! At least sweetninja566 is close to my age.
Well, when you're freinds, nothing matters! Let's all be freinds!:kitty:
My name is Mica, and I LOVE Anime and Manga(along with everything that has to do with Japan.)

Come read

Kitty!

Pretty please?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
AQua_ng at 8:45AM, April 28, 2007
(offline)
Don't worry Rain, there are some people who are actually as young as eight here. So there are some who are minor to you.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:56AM
Rainyday2 at 8:55AM, April 28, 2007
(offline)
AQua_ng
Don't worry Rain, there are some people who are actually as young as eight here. So there are some who are minor to you.
Phew! Thanks, Aqua.

Come read

Kitty!

Pretty please?
SeriousQuiche at 11:24AM, May 1, 2007
(offline)
My name is Kathryn, I'm 19, from the US, currently an Art major. I like Writing, drawing, crayons, reading, baking cookies and cakes, and watching cartoons and movies and stuffs like that.
Favorite Cartoons are currently BLEACH and The Fairly Oddparents
Favorite Comic: D-Gray Man and Ouran High School Host Club
Favorite season: Fall
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Radmetalmonk at 7:45AM, May 2, 2007
(online)
I'm Timmy. I'm 17 years young. I'm of Swedish and Norwegian heritage…although I live in the USA.

Fun stuff, I tried to put this in my about me section and it didn't fly…so I'll just put it here.

Well god damn…I'm radmetalmonk, real name is Tim (starting to by Timmy). I enjoy many things, and probably hate more things…don't let that fool you though, I love life…I'm just a fucking cynic and can't help it.

Religiously, I'm agnostic…I guess. I believe there is a divine or a god, and something beyond the grave…but that's about all. I love whomever created me, so I guess I love god if you want to put that way. The bible to me is nothing more than a large maybe. Written by man? You betcha. I'm not trusting my faith in man…mankind sucks. Look around you! I also believe that man cannot comprehend the divine…it's far beyond our mortal scope (seeing as we're not divine…).

Politically, I'm whatever I want to be. On the political compass, I'm pretty southeast (which is a mixture of communism and anarchism, except not so extreme) I took a test to get that result, a real test not one of those lame myspace bulletin shits.

Music I like? Well, I like a lot of things. Music is an art, a form of expression if you will. If the lyrics have substance, the vocalist has passion, the guitarist mad talent, a well composed piece, or it's got all of em', I'll like it. However, if it's some catchy let's make a song about being a rockstar to get more money kind of thing, I'll pass.

I'm actually a musical artist myself, I play keyboard, guitar, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on. I also do vocals. In fact, it's my aspiration in life. I'm sort of a writer as well, so it goes well together. I plan on making music either solely or in a band while owning/working in a studio. Why both? The studio is to make money, the music is just to do what I love. If people love my music and give me money, sweet nectar! If not, well I don't give a shit as long as it's me.

Family…well, my dad died long enough ago. He was a really smart guy, but he had some bad points I won't go into. My bro died not long ago, which was quite a shock (I mean, he was literally going to come over that weekend). He was 20, had some form of heart attack (not really an attack, I have no idea really). My sister is very badass, I look up to her a lot. She's a lot like me, I'm a lot like her…while not being like each other. She's 26 or so, I don't remember! My mother is a sweet lady, but really old fashion (cliche? Oh hell yeah). She's always worried about stupid shit like appearances…yeesh!

I've also met the love of my life. Sure sure, sounds lame. But I'm serious…we're serious. First relationship I ever have been in too. I never did em' because I didn't want to do the whole “I like you! I love you! Or…kind of…whatever, I get to do sexual things at least!” crap. But hot damn! I'm a lucky lad, she's one-of-a-kind.

Schooling…I'm out of high school (graduated at semester with a 4.0…bragging rights? Nah). I'm going to get a degree in audio engineering once I get my general studies out of the way. That's it fucks!

Jesus…that's long. I'm bored sorry, got off of work not long ago and haven't been on the duck for months…I'm going to start writing a worthy graphic novel plot in my spare time to exercise my writing muscle so I'll be back in action…again worthless information.

Oh yeah! Free hugs if you're my friend. Alright…you don't have to be my friend…just give me money.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
rahonzo at 10:06AM, May 2, 2007
(offline)
i feel like i'm a little late, but this is neat so here i go…

my name is casey and i

-am seventeen.
-am a junior in highschool, and homeschooled
-am graduating a year early.
-currantly reside in maryland, but i don't like it here…
-like making small scuptures
-am into art and writing especially short storys. i once attempted a novel and wrote thirteen chapters, but then i lost it.
-have 23 chickens
-am on deviantart at http://rahonzo.deviantart.com/
-love to read perticularaly fantasy stuff like the wheel of time by robert jorden
-can't spell
-really like coins. i put them in bottles and they line the top of my book shelf, and look really cool.
-like big words like defenistrate even if i can't spell them
-am a morning person and get up at 5 am every day by choice
-am currantly avoiding writing my research paper that is on webcomics
-love zelda and other rpg video games
-have over two feet of hair. its about waist length, and i cant lean my head back and sit down at the same time
-mildly like anime and manga, but have a tendancy to like the side characters more than main characters
-play soccer
-am short aproxamantly 5 feet and 1 inch
-have a dragon statue collection
-can do the splits
-don't like kids
-don't like closeminded people
-am an atheist
-have broken both arm but at different times
-can't think of anything else right now.

well that is the random stuff i can think of about me…

oh and i like to talk about myself.

robamphetamines at 11:12PM, May 3, 2007
(offline)
my name is rob, and i am a 19-year-old guy who lives near jackson in the summers and at mississippi state during the school year. i'm 6'3" (too many) feet tall and i have brown hair and blue eyes. i mostly listen to indie music and classic rock. my favorite band right now is The Black Keys though i have yet to hear their new CD. i treat my friends like family. i like to make my own clothes. i almost always have a beard, and am often told i look like a “mountain man”. i work at a t-shirt shop in jackson's art district where we make our own screens. i like cats, but have nothing against dogs. i go to colorado once a year to snowboard and always question why i came back here. i try to skateboard, though i haven't done it in quite some time. i really like reading and making up my own mythology about vampires with occasional input from my sister who has a masters in english. i'm typically quite random. my parents don't know that i'm not a republican (though i'm also not a democrat). i claim christianity but i don't really practice it very often. however, i do still believe in God. i cringe at hopeless grammar, but i try my best to ignore it. i really need to go to bed right now.

that is all, or at least most.

-rob
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
sweetninja566 at 7:05AM, May 5, 2007
(online)
rahonzo
i feel like i'm a little late, but this is neat so here i go…

my name is casey and i

-am seventeen.
-am a junior in highschool, and homeschooled
-am graduating a year early.
-currantly reside in maryland, but i don't like it here…
-like making small scuptures
-am into art and writing especially short storys. i once attempted a novel and wrote thirteen chapters, but then i lost it.
-have 23 chickens
-am on deviantart at http://rahonzo.deviantart.com/
-love to read perticularaly fantasy stuff like the wheel of time by robert jorden
-can't spell
-really like coins. i put them in bottles and they line the top of my book shelf, and look really cool.
-like big words like defenistrate even if i can't spell them
-am a morning person and get up at 5 am every day by choice
-am currantly avoiding writing my research paper that is on webcomics
-love zelda and other rpg video games
-have over two feet of hair. its about waist length, and i cant lean my head back and sit down at the same time
-mildly like anime and manga, but have a tendancy to like the side characters more than main characters
-play soccer
-am short aproxamantly 5 feet and 1 inch
-have a dragon statue collection
-can do the splits
-don't like kids
-don't like closeminded people
-am an atheist
-have broken both arm but at different times
-can't think of anything else right now.

well that is the random stuff i can think of about me…

oh and i like to talk about myself.

… can i have one of your chickens :neenjah:
HA! I use to have the two feet hair problem too! I'd always get it stuck between me and the chair and find myself staring slightly up o.O buuuut i cut it all off and donated it to locks of love so now its at my shoulders ^.^

-I'M RANDOM!!!!! and often if i send you a PQ i'll label it weird… (Top hat Parade, Diet Doggie cookies, Living in a freezer) BWAH!! HA HA!!!
-and i type useing onlyfive fingers (three on my right two on my left T.T i'm so weird
-And I'm often singing Alice and Wonderland songs or christmas songs either one but never christmas songs around christmas time THATS CRAZY TALK!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
Alexis at 7:11AM, May 5, 2007
(offline)
Squishy_Frog
Hi, I am female, 22 years old, and a college graduate working at Target. Bleh,

I feel you, I am a recent college grad working in a bar and at a Hot Topic. Bleh.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
Memmy at 8:28PM, May 9, 2007
(offline)
My real name is Kirsten, but people dont usually call me by that name unless they're my co-worker.

I currently work part time at a water testing facilty. I mostly do janitor stuffs and mundane work. My goal is to go through college and somewhere along the line… BECOME THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS! Of what? I dunno. Must work at this techiality. No really, I plan on earning art degrees and doing art graphics, animation and computer science. That is in the most general sense since I havent decided on the specific. Though, it'd be cool to work for Blizzard or Game Amp. :) I've never drawn a comic! (Wait I lie! I did draw some… Just never finished them.) I love to draw and paint, but I can be a real laze-arse sometime. Still need to finish that birthday drawing that was due last year.. Hmm… My favorite thing to do is to make up stories. I'm not much of a writer due to the inablity to sit still for longer than five minutes. I do write shitty poetry, if that counts.

I'm 21 and still dont know how to drive or have a driving license. Lucky for you guys, huh?

I live in Alaska. Golden Moose Nuggets anyone? I'm currently engaged to a great guy and will be married on June 8th, 2007. Go me! I'm a mmorpg gamer. I currently play Guild Wars and I'm insanely addicted to World of Warcraft. YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!

Randomness:
Memmy is a nickname that has evolved from Merry from the good ol LOTR days on Yahoo Chat. Wanna know all of the nicknames that came from Merry? Memmy, Marry, Meemy, Meepo, Meo, Memmyburpyfarty, Murry, Meme and with the newest nickname, Myper as an altered version of hyper. Your eyes havent caven in? Hmm, must command more names starting with ‘M’!

I've been called Pookiepie and Porta Pottie. Dont ask.

Oh! Oh! And I'm a Cancer!

See my icon? OBEY my icon! :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Ian Jay at 7:14AM, May 10, 2007
(offline)
I'm Ian Jay. And yes, all the rumors are true.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
tokyopimp5764 at 8:22AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
oy! i am John mcmillan IV fourth people just call me Dead Carl so just call me that
i enjoy watching and creating anime i am 16 male i live in Quincy illinois usa was foreighn exchange to tokyo when i made this account i was in tokyo! enjoy makin friends and wishes to move to tokyo and become succesful animation artist.
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Ozoneocean at 8:43AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
People call me Leonardo da Vinci, so you can just call me that :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
SpANG at 8:47AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
… and people just call me “Dave Chapelle” so just go ahead and call me that.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:52PM
Ozoneocean at 9:02AM, May 10, 2007
(online)
SpANG
… and people just call me “Dave Chapelle” so just go ahead and call me that.
Hi Dave.
I'm not sure you want to do that Dave.
Hehehe
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
Cthulhu at 5:48PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Well, I guess I could talk about myself. I-
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Zaidee at 6:20PM, May 11, 2007
(offline)
Hmm, I'll just leave this at a simple, Hi, if people want to add me as their friend then go ahead.

Oh yeah, I'm 17, I'm a girl and I live Down Under.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Ian Jay at 8:23PM, May 11, 2007
(offline)
Zaidee
Hmm, I'll just leave this at a simple, Hi, if people want to add me as their friend then go ahead.

What're you eating under there?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
Zaidee at 7:43PM, May 12, 2007
(offline)
Ian Jay
Zaidee

What're you eating under there?
eh?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
heccubus at 10:50PM, May 12, 2007
(offline)
Male (as noted by photo)
Toronto, Ontario
Engaged
Music geek with a knack for picking up on the next big things.
Currently attending Seneca College for Computer Networking
Sarcastic
Cynical
I think that's okay for now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
stephiJK at 11:01AM, May 13, 2007
(offline)
I'm 14, female (YES 14)… I live in the Philippines. I love animals! :3 I also love drawing, hanging with my fiends, acting silly, EATING CHOCOLATE!!!:]
“You wanted an omen…”
“I'll give you one..”
quote taken from my comic story in progress!! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
subcultured at 11:12AM, May 13, 2007
(online)
cool! another flip :)
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:02PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon