Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Most Evil Deed You Did
simonitro at 12:32PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
Yeah, what's the most evil thing you've done thus far in your life? Was it fun? Have you felt guilty afterwards?

Anyway, the most evil deed I did was I sprayed my brother with bug spray and I wanted him to die. He stole away something (can't remember) and just sprayed it on his face for a long time.

Other evil deeds - stolen a 7 Up and stapled a butterfly's wings together.

At first, I would laugh and not to care… after awhile, guilt haunts me down until I repent.

Howabout you?

What evil deeds have you done? What were your feelings about it?

Enjoy… Las Vegas-y
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
crazyninny at 1:12PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
The worst thing I have ever done, and it huants me to this day, is when I purposly was mean to a friend just so she would go away, and that I could be friends with more ‘cooler people’. *That now, I betrayed them, just for the fun of it!*
I really, really wish I could find her, becuase she left school that year, that I'm sorry for what I did. We had great converstations, and loved to be together, but I wanted to be in the more ‘in’ crowd. And she wasn't ‘in’, so I was super rude and mean to her one day just so she would leave me alone…

If your out there, and your reading this by some Godly power that brought you here, I'm sorry I letted you down. I'm not asking you to forgive me, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for giving up our friendship for something that only lasted a couple months.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
Sidwarrious at 1:17PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Most evil thing? Wow, that's a toughy. I am REALLY unsure. and eve nthen what's considered EVIL? I pulled my share of childish pranks and did some malicious deeds, but what was truly evil? I'll actually have to reflect on that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
kyupol at 1:27PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
I dunno… Here are some of the stuff I did…

1) Clogging toilets by flushing the ENTIRE ROLL of toilet paper
- I also threw stuff out the window… like soap and rolls of toilet paper. Also soaking a roll of toilet paper then throwing it up on the ceiling.

Also I did pro-communist grafitti in schools… Stuff like the hammer and sickle… and criticizing the constant tuition fee increase… using mostly colored chalk.

I'm no communist but did it anyway just to annoy people.

2) Drawing sex organs in the bathrooms of the pre-school kids
- I regret doing this… though maybe 30% of me still laughs when I remember the 2 kids who were playing hide and seek. they laughed so hard looking at my drawings of naked women and penises on the bathroom walls. I guess they had their sex education a little too early thanks to ME lol!

3) Urinating in water jugs… and spreading the cold virus
- I do not regret this since I did this as revenge against people who bullied me. There was some collateral damage but more of the guilty party was hurt. In the philippines, since its hot weather, you gotta bring water jugs to school. And it is customary for friends to share the water jug.

4) Stealing MAGIC THE GATHERING cards from a card shop
- I got away with it but I think karma got me… since I became a victim of theft myself. I lost my serra angels, and white knights… I regret this.

5) The stalker attack.
- This is probably the worst of the worst. I harrassed someone with angry emails and threats when I was in a highschool in the Philippines. I used the computer labs that dont require you to show your ID and login… so I wont be traced. The harrassing emails were typed out in my home computer… to be absolutely sure nobody can “catch me in the act”. Also were saved in a notepad file and transmitted through the school's “slacker” computer labs. In case they might trace the ip addresses it wont lead to my house…

Most importantly I did not tell anybody. It came to a point where my target was sooo terrorized that he called cops and school authorities… and had to break up with his girlfriend… since some of the emails threatened him to get away from her because she is mine or something like that. Also threats telling him not to stay in certain “teritorries”.

I regret this a little… because I think I used a disproportionate amount of revenge. I got him to be very very terrorized and living in fear… and I destroyed his relationship with his gf.

———

And oh… don't worry… I'm a good guy now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Red Slayer at 1:33PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
From all the really bad things i've done i don't remember regretting any.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
Sidwarrious at 1:38PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
I think I love kyupol now…
mlai at 1:39PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Where I used to live, there is a small park with swings. Teenagers would go play on the swings and make a big ruckus, disturbing the peace of “my backyard.” So at late nights, I started to go to the park and throw the swings up around the top bar over and over, until the swings are wrapped around the bar and can't be used. People put it down and I'd go at night to throw it up again.

One afternoon a young dad brought his toddler to play. The swing was all wrapped up and the little boy couldn't play and started crying. I watched the dad carry the boy away from my window. He was so cute and looked so hurt, it made me feel really guilty.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
crazyninny at 7:03PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Kyupol is my hero.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
usedbooks at 9:06PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
My roommates call me a goody-two-shoes. :-/ The worst think I ever did was break my brother's door down – and that was an accident. We were arguing; he locked it; and I guess I pounded too hard. The frame cracked and the whole thing crashed in just like the movies. I felt terribly guilty. As soon as my parents came home, I apologized and gave them the money I'd been saving for summer (this was before they had even gotten into the house yet). At that point, they went downstairs and yelled at my brother. “What did you do to make Vickie break your door down!?” They grounded him. As for me? I helped my dad replace the door. No lecture. No punishment.

As guilty as I felt at the time, it was kinda cool to find out I could break doors down… without trying.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
kyupol at 9:14PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Thank you all!!!

(*bows after the applause like this is some broadway stage thingy*)

I forgot a few things:

Me and a couple other guys buried a dead rat behind the teacher's room
- we marked its “grave” with a makeshift cross made of barbecue sticks taped together.
- Since none of us is a trained gravedigger, the rat's grave was shallow.
- I saw the teachers stay outside the teachers room.
- I feel guilty though… since I didnt mean to cause inconvenience to the teachers.

I caused two guys I hate to fight one another
- I placed a dead cockroach in his book… the page where the teacher says you should read it. I closed his book… HARD. Enough to crush the cockroach and splatter it around those pages.

- Anyway, I timed that “operation” just HOURS after the two of them had a vicious shouting match. So when my target opened up his book and saw the dead cockroach… he attacked the other dude since he blamed him for that. lol they were both suspended.

- I do not feel guilt because they are both assholes. What can I do? I was a skinny kid and I will lose in a physical fight with either any of them.
imshard at 10:39PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
I tried but I couldn't think of anything…. I mean I haven't been a good little boy throughout my life, but I haven't done anything EVIL.
I guess it just reserve that word for heinous acts instead of things simply callous or criminal. Plenty of those on my record.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
FoxmanZEO at 11:09PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
-Stole a small truck's worth of magnets and little plastic discs, from my old primary school.

-Smashed a lizard, for no reason.

-'Paper mache'd the entire inside of a public toilet, while wagging school. (A two fer!)

-Smashed a mouse, with ‘good’ reason. (Infestation.)

-Smashed hundred's of beetles and spiders and moths.

-Scammed twenty from a douche.

-Bullied an arrogant prick for three years.

-Flame wars, started with chat room spammers and trolls.

-Toad football.

-Being a jerk on the internet.

Wow, I have changed. Thankfully, it's old, thus I don't remember if I felt guilty for any of the preceding. _-_
Probably did.
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Cthulhu at 11:12PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
I was on my bro's computer, and his girlfriend started IMing me, thinking I was him.

And I'm still doing it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:58AM
kennatsu at 11:53PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
I got a garbageman fired. And I don't regret it one bit because it was my job. Not sure how evil it was though… only thing I can think of is that I deprived him of his source of income.

The guy only picked up the dumpsters and never got out of his truck to pick up the trash bags. Even worse, he left trash strewn everywhere behind the building. And I noted all of this in my nightly report, which my superiors would turn in to the clients the next morning.

And he still hates me for it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Randal at 1:22AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
One time my good friend confided in me that he just found out he contracted herpes from the hottest girl he'd ever hooked up with. All I could think of was the irony and how stupid he was to not use protection… and I laughed in his face. That's one of my biggest regrets, because I haven't seen him for the past 11 years.

As for evil things I don't regret, in 7th grade this snotty girl was running in the class room when everybody was supposed to be sitting down doing work and as she was about to pass me I stuck my leg out and she fell flat on her face at full tilt.

Also, some geezer stole my parking space, and while he was in the store, I wrote a note to the effect of “Thanks, asshole. My one consolation is that soon you'll be gone and I can live happily in a world without you.”… when I left the store, I saw him looking at people exiting, hot under the collar, holding my note in his hands. I guess he forgot what I looked like because I walked right past him without incident, I that made me happy for the rest of the day.

there's probably more I could come up with if I took the time, but I must go to bed now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Mister Mxyzptlk at 7:06AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
I forclose on peoples homes and do replevins on rental furnature.

My wife is a telemarketer, of life and health insurance.

We've got a special little corner of hell all picked out for us. A lovely cottage on the 8th level right next to the Hitlers…
My soul was removed to make room for all this sarcasm.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
Terminal at 8:12AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
I told two old ladies on the bus to stop fighting and that no one really gives two fucks about who gets to sit in a seat and that they should just die already.

A few years ago, I volunteered at a pre-school. The kids there had an art project that was due and I had to help grade them. I gave them my honest opinion. Not one kid got anything below a grade of D. (…similar to Maddox's great children's art article.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:12PM
mlai at 9:41AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Terminal
A few years ago, I volunteered at a pre-school. The kids there had an art project that was due and I had to help grade them. I gave them my honest opinion. Not one kid got anything above a grade of D.
LOL, that's EVIL.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
Sidwarrious at 9:44AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Yes mlai, it is.
subcultured at 10:54AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
you guys are evil…
hahaha

for some reason i thought kyu would confess he killed someone ^_-
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
Rutger at 11:00AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
I never did something actually evil. I did stupid stuff, sure, I stole a lot of stuff when I was younger, and I regret doing most of the stupid stuff, but all in all I'm a pretty good guy.

K.A.L.A.-dan! rutGAR desu!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:14PM
notlikelytocare at 1:31PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Hmmm…

Evil you say?

Well, this might take a minute…

I cut the brake lines to some asshole's truck.

I put eye drops in my Drill Sergeants drinks when they weren't looking.

I shot my old stepbrother in the forehead with a pellet gun.

I hospitalized my moms ex-boyfriend.

I made a cow eat a hamburger when I was 10.

I swore at my grandmother in front of my ENTIRE family on christmas of ‘01.

I broke my neighbor’s dog's neck after he drew blood on me. (I gave him a fair warning though.)

I have shot a few men. (All because I had to though)

And the Icing on the cake… I ran over a little boy the other day… (During convoys, we arent allowed to stop OR swerve for ANYTHING. Srsly, Those kids blow us up as much as the adults do…)

D: I'm evil…

My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:18PM
Rutger at 1:34PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
o_O

That reminds me of the lyrics of some song…

'Join the army! See wonderful places! Meet wonderful people! And kill them!'

It's by some Dutch punkband…

notlikelytocare at 1:38PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Rutger
o_O

That reminds me of the lyrics of some song…

'Join the army! See wonderful places! Meet wonderful people! And kill them!'

It's by some Dutch punkband…

Thats actually an old Army cadence…

All our cadences are about killing people. Srsly, I remember one that was about marching into McDonalds, a Pre-School, a movie theater, and a Walmart and “chop chop choping the little kiddies”…

The Army is messed up, Lawl.
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:18PM
Rutger at 1:40PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
Yes. Yes it is.

Chop, chop, chopping the little kiddieeesss…that's gonna be stuck in my head forever.

Vindibudd at 3:19PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
About the most evil thing I have done is….

This girl I knew converted to Mormonism and was all excited about being Sister so and so and kept telling me how I was wrong about the Bible and so on. So one night I saw her car and she had an LDS sticker on it.

Well the car doesn't have the sticker anymore.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:42PM
Sidwarrious at 3:23PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Ew…Mormons. Wash yourself.
kyupol at 3:29PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
I absolve you from your sins… In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Go in peace now and love and serve the Lord.
Sidwarrious at 3:34PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Was that a joke? *scrubs Mormon off meself*
Vindibudd at 3:55PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Sidwarrious
Was that a joke? *scrubs Mormon off meself*

No, it just pissed me off so I made it disappear.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon