Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Most Evil Deed You Did
Aurora Moon at 4:15PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
Hmmm…. I can only think of the most evil thing I've done, and it was done mainly out of revenge.

You see…. in the boarding school I went to in the past, there was this girl who would freak out over the littlest thing. So naturally she had a total meltdown when I caught her in my room snooping into my drawers and my closet because I had yelled at her for being in a room where she definely did NOT belong in. and I had been holding a nail file at the time, snice I was doing my nails….

So you know what she did? She had the school call the freakin' COPS because she claimed that I had threatened her… with an knife, no less. How does one mistake a nail file as a knife?! And she was acting like a victim the whole time…. when she was the one who did more wrong than I did.

And the worst part was, it all went on my perament record that I was in jail and stuff….I was charged with “Bodily assult, possession of weapon, blah blah”. Do you know how hard that can be for people getting jobs and getting into a good college?

Anyway…. after I was in jail for one night, I got out and by then I was SO PISSED…
I wanted to beat her up so badly and stuff. But I didn't. What I did was:

I went down to the nearest butcher shop after I got permission to go shopping after school was over.. I went and got a pint of pig's blood from there.
I then went back to the boarding school, sneaked into her room and drew petagrams on her floor, on the walls with the pig's blood. I also wrote the words: “All liars go to hell, and that means you bitch”.

I also scattered the remaining blood all over her clothes and her other stuff that she owned. and As any woman knows… blood's a real bitch to get out of clothes, espeically after it's set and dried.

Haha, you should had seen her reaction to that. She tried to say it was me, but I had disposed of any evidence that I had done it. and plus I had met up with some friends in town when I went out, and they hated her too, so I had friends that said that I was out shopping the whole time with them so therefore I couldn't had done it.

And then for a whole week I'd keep on leaving dead tiny white mice in her bed (snice there was also a pet shop that sold them cheap and dead for snake food)….

In the end, she up and left the boarding school and moved out of state.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Dave7 at 4:27PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Let's see, the most evil thing I've ever done…

When I was 17 I got really pissed and cracked the kneecap of a Sunday school teacher at my church by throwing a small wooden bongo drum at her (I was actually going for her head, but my aim was terrible). I had been having insomnia attacks for the past few weeks, and had gone for the last 3 days with no sleep whatsoever. She and the entire rest of the group had been taunting me viciously for fifteen whole minutes, nonstop, because I was having trouble staying awake, and the fact that the teacher, who I thought was supposed to be above taunting one of her own students, had joined in and was actually encouraging them to pick on me. So at the time, I felt she deserved it. And I have never heard a Sunday school teacher scream the F-word so loud in all my life. Needless to say, I haven't set foot in that church since. Looking back now, I do feel guilty about the deed itself, but not about injuring the teacher.

Does that make me a bad person?
Post your concerns about the preview page! Support raw html! http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics
]http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics

“That is not dead can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons death may die.”
~H.P. Lovecraft

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Priest_Revan at 5:32PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
I don't think I've ever really pulled off an evil deed before. I feel guilty about even tiny things… like killing an ant.

Hmm… I think the worst thing I ever done was tell someone that I didn't care about his loss in 9/11. I didn't do it out of revenge or anything, I just said what came to my mind… didn't seem so evil at the moment, but now that I think about it, it was pretty f***ed up.
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:48PM
crazyninny at 7:06PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Kyupol is the Guardian Angle of Hell, and Aurora Moon is the Mistress of Revenge.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
Sidwarrious at 7:07PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
I love them both now
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
crazyninny at 7:16PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
I think we could start a cult around them.
Sidwarrious at 7:22PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
No. I admire them, but I could be so much more evil. I just can't think of anything TRULY evil yet.
lastcall at 6:03AM, Nov. 4, 2007
(offline)
Hmmm…the most evil thing I've done? …What counts as evil, really? Besides, evil is more fun. ;)

The most evil thing I've done thus far in my life….I participated in a videotaped drunken orgy. …Funny thing was, it's how I met my husband. So no remorse there. (Except the drinking part. I had a huge hangover the next morning. Those are never fun. …And god, I hoped they destroyed the video….)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
mechanical_lullaby at 6:30AM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
wow… i feel a lot less evil now. i've thought about doing evil things before, but it's mostly stupid stuff that I've done and regretted and managed to fix. i tend to be a very chill person.
except around this one guy i know. he's violent and he's kind of a major pain in the ass. i'm as mean to him as i can be, and i don't feel bad about it either because he's so trivial and pathetic even. if he ever hits me, i will break his sinuses and he will hit the floor. i don't even care if he learns his lesson or not.
(because I punch like a guy)

… I'm very chill otherwise. =D

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
mlai at 10:03AM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
Doing good deeds is much more fun than doing evil ones.

I had saved a fellow kindergartener from death and that's what I'll always remember, not all the fights I got into.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
AQua_ng at 1:27PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(offline)
I stole a book. A Pokemon book. When I was, like seven.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:57AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 1:43PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(offline)
I ate my sister's lunch sandwich.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
crazyninny at 7:09PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
mlai
Doing good deeds is much more fun than doing evil ones.

I had saved a fellow kindergartener from death and that's what I'll always remember, not all the fights I got into.

Really? Please tell how you saved a life!
subcultured at 7:14PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
Someone
Haha, you should had seen her reaction to that. She tried to say it was me, but I had disposed of any evidence that I had done it.

haha and yet you post this publicly
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
Sidwarrious at 10:45PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
Post it here so it's publicaly a secret
Aussie_kid at 4:19AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
It's stuff like that this that proves Kyupol and I were twins seperated at birth and he had genetic restructure and was sent back a few years. He's the evil twin by the way, I'm the good one.

I mean, the most evil things I've ever done was:

- Steal cash from my parents just so I could get a Beast Wars toy when I was nine.

- Managed to trick my bullies into fighting each other. That resulted in some broken ribs and a fractured shin.

- Didn't pay up when I lost a bet of $10 in year 6.

- When a girl started smacking me with a rubber bat, I fought back and gave her a bleeding lip.

Compared to Kyupol and Aurora, I must look like a saint. (I wonder what their bastard love child would be like?). Nah, you guys rock! Please, teach me how to exact revenge (I can't without guilt stopping me)

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
mlai at 5:31AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
crazyninny
Really? Please tell how you saved a life!
Pulled a girl out of a bloody crushy death.

I had seen someone crushed by that thing and I didn't want to see it again, so I did something. If I never saw it before, I probably wouldn't have done anything- we were like, 6 y/o?

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
kyupol at 5:55AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
notlikelytocare
Hmmm…

Evil you say?

Well, this might take a minute…

I cut the brake lines to some asshole's truck.

I put eye drops in my Drill Sergeants drinks when they weren't looking.

I shot my old stepbrother in the forehead with a pellet gun.

I hospitalized my moms ex-boyfriend.

I made a cow eat a hamburger when I was 10.

I swore at my grandmother in front of my ENTIRE family on christmas of ‘01.

I broke my neighbor’s dog's neck after he drew blood on me. (I gave him a fair warning though.)

I have shot a few men. (All because I had to though)

And the Icing on the cake… I ran over a little boy the other day… (During convoys, we arent allowed to stop OR swerve for ANYTHING. Srsly, Those kids blow us up as much as the adults do…)

D: I'm evil…

This IS evil… :( I feel like a saint. Since the supposedly “evil” stuff I did fall more into the category of mischief.

I'm not THAT violent. The only time I'd hurt something if its an act of self-defence… or during sparring I used to do when I was doing martial arts. I fought a little “dirty” one time… I had a guy on sidemount (my body weight was on his chest) and I covered up his mouth and nose with my hand so he couldn't breathe. Which made him tapout after about 10 minutes of trying to free himself. Since I'm a noob at the ground I couldnt get his arm into a kimorra. So I had to do something to restrict his breathing further… to make him tap out. Next time I did that, the sensei was like: “ARE YOU CRAZY?!? STOP TRYING TO KILL HIM!!!”

Though I dont have the heart to kill a cockroach. (that other prank I did that involved a dead cockroach… that cockroach was already dead anyway)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
lastcall at 6:09AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
notlikelytocare
.. I ran over a little boy the other day… (During convoys, we arent allowed to stop OR swerve for ANYTHING. Srsly, Those kids blow us up as much as the adults do…)

“notlikelytocare”, are you in Iraq right now? …Or are you a truck driver, and you just felt like running over a kid on a regular ol' highway? ….Cuz then you would be the devil incarnate himself. (Which would be freakin' awesome! Hail Satan!)

I was curious what exactly defines “evil.” According to Wikipedia:

In ethics, evil refers to behavior, which does harm, is dishonest, or fails to honor agreements. In some religions, notably Christianity, evil is an active force. In the Christian religion, good is, by definition, what God intends, and Satan works to spread evil (disobedience) in the world. Evil thoughts are as serious as evil actions. In Zoroastrianism there are two Gods, the good Ahura Mazda and the evil Ahriman. In most cultures, evil is used to describe acts or thoughts which are contrary to an established religion, or which could bring about suffering and death–the opposite of good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil

….Oooh, I sense a debate brewing….. :spin:

Tantz_Aerine at 7:12AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
In a school outing, I was somehow the only one with working batteries in my tape recorder and I played on purpose Hey Jude all out for the entirety of the ride.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Sidwarrious at 7:15AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
BAD LAST CALL! BAD! No debates only debauchery!

And I assume he's in Iraq what with the superior officer talk and he said they blow us up as much as the adults do. Most people in the mid-west don't blow up truck drivers. The kids do only. You see? So saying adults did would be wrong.
lastcall at 7:36AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
Sidwarrious
BAD LAST CALL! BAD! No debates only debauchery!

(sarcastically) Awww, darn–only debauchery?!? Poo. Well, OK. If you insist. (starts taking off shirt)
Sidwarrious at 7:43AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
sorry. Sounded catchy. But you know what I meant.
notlikelytocare at 8:26AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
lastcall
“notlikelytocare”, are you in Iraq right now? …Or are you a truck driver, and you just felt like running over a kid on a regular ol' highway? ….Cuz then you would be the devil incarnate himself. (Which would be freakin' awesome! Hail Satan!)

Actually babe, a little of both. I am an 88-M Motor Transport Operator (I drive HUGE trucks) for the American Army, and currently I am deployed to Mosul, Iraq. I come home in a month though! ^_^

But I am pretty much Satan Incarnate… Hell, I once made a stripper cry and a DJ do the “record screeches to a halt” cliche at the same time, eternally dubbing me “UberSatan”.

Yeah, I rock that hard.
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:18PM
Sidwarrious at 8:28AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
He;s the devil he can do what he wants. Whatever he's got he's gonna flaunt. There's never been a rock-off he's ever lost.
lastcall at 8:33AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
notlikelytocare
Actually babe, a little of both. I am an 88-M Motor Transport Operator (I drive HUGE trucks) for the American Army, and currently I am deployed to Mosul, Iraq. I come home in a month though! ^_^

But I am pretty much Satan Incarnate… Hell, I once made a stripper cry and a DJ do the “record screeches to a halt” cliche at the same time, eternally dubbing me “UberSatan”.

Yeah, I rock that hard.

Interesting. I knew the devil worked for the U.S. …Take care of yourself over there, UberSatan. :)
Sidwarrious at 8:36AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
I knew he worked for the US too. But I thought he was a grievance councilor for the Postal Service. “What? Your boss yelled at you again and they're complaining of opened mail? You know what you should do? Kill them all.”
notlikelytocare at 8:41AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
Sidwarrious
He;s the devil he can do what he wants. Whatever he's got he's gonna flaunt. There's never been a rock-off he's ever lost.

Dude… I HAVE to change my avatar now…

lastcall
Interesting. I knew the devil worked for the U.S. …Take care of yourself over there, UberSatan. :)

Thanks babe, and if anyone is interested in this rather hilarious story, ill type it out here.
notlikelytocare at 9:18AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
Ok, I'm gonna type it anyway…

It was one HOT night in the city of El Paso, Tx. Me and a couple friends decided we would beat the weather at the local strip joint, “Jaguar's”. I grabbed my stash of alcohol, and hauled ass there. When we got there, the place was PACKED, and only the couch in the corner was left open. So we decide to go lounge, and have a few drinks. Due to my 120 dollars worth of alcohol, we are instantly flooded with strippers…

Well, we sat and chatted with a few of them, as I sucked down a fifth of Crown Special Reserve… I was wearing my favorite hat, It says “F*ck Me, I'm White Trash”. NO ONE touches my favorite hat. One stripper thought she'd be cute, take it off my head, and wear it… I snapped.

I jumped up, knocking her down on accident, Screamed at the top of my lungs "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY GODDAMN HAT, YOU STUPID WHORE!

Well, needless to say, the place fell SILENT. The song screeched to a halt, and I just looked at her with what had to be the worst look of contempt imaginable. She bawled, she cried like a 7 year old girl, and I couldnt have been happier… Untill I was lobbed 15 feet out of the door by some 400 LB bouncer.

My friends also blamed the Tsunami on me, seeing as the next day it happened.

After that night I was dubbed, “UberSatan” “With the power to create tsunamis and make strippers cry with one mighty bellow!”.

Yeah, I'm a true sadist.

Also: My hat:

Aurora Moon at 12:54PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
subcultured
Someone
Haha, you should had seen her reaction to that. She tried to say it was me, but I had disposed of any evidence that I had done it.

haha and yet you post this publicly

lol I never once used her name or my name in her post. besides, I doubt she'll ever come to DD. AND PLUS… it didn't go in the school or police records snice nobody could find any evidence of any danger. they just calked it up to some malicous prank snice there was ALOT of people besides me who hated her guts.

And it was a long time ago now… so all the people who could ever say it was me is now long out of high school, college and now having thier own families. Even most of the school staff back then is now retired. And also there's that whole legal stauate of limitations.

And if by some chance she's reading this… then all I can say is: “I still stand by it, you lying bitch. you should had been the one in jail for being such a cunt. I'm not sorry about what I did in your room, so hahahahaha.”
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon