MAFIA... and other forum games

The Offical Mafia 4 Game Thread: Mafia 4, Mafia Harder!
the2ndredbaron at 12:31PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Well well well, it is that time again, grab your pitchforks and load your bullets it is time for
MAFIA 4

Basically I am going to repost the first post I made going over the rules, ect.

A couple of things to note. My time is CMT. The game will be 48/24. Started at FIVE O'clock Today so in 2 and a half hours.

Somethings are staying the same, somethings are changing.

Town Roles

Mayor
The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are: increased vote count of 2, ability to declare double lynches anytime during the game (must notify me during night cycle or early on in the day so voting is arranged accordingly), and cannot be killed during the night while his Aid is alive. When double lynches are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people. The mayor can not call off a lynch, there will be a lynch everyday. Mayor also gets two night lives.

Pardoner
As a check and balance to the Mayor. His special ability, however, is to pardon up to 2 people from being lynched at any time during the course of the game. He must notify me while voting is coming to a close (you'll usually be able to tell who is going to get lynched towards the end of voting) or right after I have ended it. I will wait a bit between votes being tallied and the shift into night when people are lynched so you will also have time then to notify me. The pardoner may not pardon himself and he may not pardon more than one person per day.

Mayor's Aid.
One Random towny will receive the role of the Aid once the mayor and pardoner have been elected. The mayor alone will know who these people are. The Aid cannot be a mafia or special role, he can only be a regular townie. The Aid will be assign to the Mayor after the voting.

Vigilante
You have the ability to kill a person of your choice during the night phase. A clue will be left behind that points to you for the mafia (or the town) to interpret. If your hit ever overlap with a mafia hit I will cancel it and notify you the following day. You will not be told if it was mafia or murderer that caused your hit to be canceled.

Paramedic
You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night. You may choose not to use this ability also. When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. A clue will not be left behind if he is saved, the town won't know who was saved, but I will let the Paramedic and the person saved know if they were targeted and saved.

Paranoid
You understand that the world is a scary place. That the people around you can not be trusted. You have placed recording devices around the town and have the ability to listen into conversations. Every morning you will receive snippets of pms giving you more clues. You can either use these in two ways. You can inform the town of what you have learn, this will be a random act, such as graffiti on the walls, or you can use the information you have learned by giving yourself an extra night life. Two nights worth of information will give you one extra life. But it is either one or the other. If you risk yourself by giving the town clues eventually the mob will catch on. And they will receive clues about you.

Police Captain
You have three abilities you may use. You have the ability to ask me whether or not a specific clue points to a specific person and get a yes/no answer. You have the ability to, 2 times a game, ask me what role a specific person has. And for the last ability you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person after the conclusion of voting (cannot use this on mayor election). You may only use one ability per day/night cycle.

Townie
You get to do stuff! YEA!! Without the game wouldn't work!

Random
There are two random roles. One for each side. However in order for them to be activated the Mayor or Godfather must give up one of their lives.

Mob Roles

The Godfather aka The Don aka Brando
The Godfather has the three special abilities
1. Godfather Being able to leave severed horse heads in the target's bed. This will scare people and if they have a special role, that does not relate to protecting themselves, they will not be able to do it for one day. Cannot be used on the same person two nights in a row.
2. Don The Don power grants the Godfather two night lives. As well as the fact that he can't die intil his Goon dies first.
3. Brando The Brando ability gives the Godfather the ability to Cancel a lynch.
Also the Godfather can cancel one of the mobs kills and use it himself, but cannot kill himself.

The Goon
A mafia member that takes a hit for the Godfather.

Mad Bomber
The mad hatter’s special ability is to plant two bombs throughout the whole game on two specific players. He may choose when and who to plant these bombs. Should the mad hatter dies, kaboom! Those whom he planted the bomb to will die as well. If the target dies before you do however, you lose the bomb.

Mafia
You are a regular mafia member. You get to stab someone in the face every night cycle. However the Godfather can take one of your kills if he wishes, and he can out you!

Other Roles
Rival Member
One member of the game will be a Rival to the Mob. He is like a townie but has the ability to kill once every three nights. He wins by being the in the final three.

Zombie.
Has the ability to bite zomeone once per night. After three dayz if you have been bitten you die, unlezz the Zombie dies. However thiz izn't any zombie, he knowz how to hide in the zhadowz. He iz a zmart zombie. Wins by killing everyone.

So here is a break down of the roles.
Town
Mayor 1 person
Pardoner 1 person
Mayor's Aid 1 person
Vigilante 1 Person
Paramedic 1 Person
Paranoid 1 Person
Police Captain 1 Person
Townie 6

Random
Zombie 1 person
Rival Member 1 person

Mob
Godfather 1 person
Goon 1 person
Mad Bomber 1 person
Mafia 2 people

1. Crocty Bite by Zombie night three, alive again
2. Kitty17
3. Gullas
4. Hakoshen
5. Ozoneocean
6. Dukat Dead Night Two Paramedic
7. Waff- Dead Night One Townie
8. CoolGuy
9. Blitzkrieg1701 Dead Day Two Townie
10. Skullbie
11. Harkovast Bit by Zombie night three alive again
12. Aghammer
13. Ochitsukanai
14. Odysseus55
15. productplacement Bit by Zombie night three, alive again.
16. mooglessaykupo
17. leaderofstarsDead Night Two Townie
18. Flapjack1995 Dead night One Mayor's Aid
19. Humorman
20. Niccea

Narratives
Day One-page 6
Night One-page 9
Day Two-page 20
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 1:02PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)

Vote me for mayor, foo'

You can't vote for the pardoner, don't vote for her, as she doesn't wish to be mayor. I just thought this picture was too hawt to take down.

*ahem*
Here would be my actions, should I be elected mayor:
Regarding roles…
I will happily tell anyone my role in a PQ, should they ask for it. Anyone who posts my role wll instantly be deemed an enemy, no matter how much I trust them, so don't do it, K?
I will, of course, want to know your role. But if you do not wish to tell me your role, I won't pressure you, or hold suspicion against you for doing so.
I also won't share your roles with anyone, no matter how much I trust them. That includes you, running mate Kitty.

Regarding mafia of the sorts…
Of course, last time I was bad at solving clues. That is because I was mafia last time. This time, I wll personally make it my duty to solve any and all clues.

Oh, and, I wholeheartidly volunteered to run Niccea's comic while she doesn't play this round. Even though she is now, and will probably want to run it now, that proves, I'm so selfless~

Oh, and I won't continually PQ you telling you to vote for me, unlike someone else who will go unmentioned.
And by that, I mean Harkovast.

EDIT: Oh snap, first post in both threads, if you don't count baron. That should give me bonus points.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
the2ndredbaron at 1:12PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
I should make this clear, there is no runner up, the pardoner is a role given, you don't get elected to it this game.
crocty at 1:20PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron
I should make this clear, there is no runner up, the pardoner is a role given, you don't get elected to it this game.
Oh snap.
Okay, then Kitty officially concedes! :D

No really, she actually does!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Blitzkrieg1701 at 1:53PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Uh, just to avoid any potential confusion later, I'd like to point out that my name seems to have fallen off the list.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
leaderofstars at 2:03PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Blitzkrieg1701
Uh, just to avoid any potential confusion later, I'd like to point out that my name seems to have fallen off the list.

you ain't the only one
i love being a evil genius. my evil genius code
GTsytVhw+:+d–a1990SA$–p80e100e–iq106ee–NH-:-Lutc -6
read the only true random comic on the duck

power to the offspring
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Niccea at 2:07PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I shall run for mayor again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Aghammer at 2:08PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
YAY, I'm glad you are back in the game :D

Niccea
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 2:10PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
YAY, I'm glad you are back in the game :D

Niccea
Won't fully be un till Sunday. I'm still stuck at my internetless house.

But vote for Niccea.

Cause I know all the mistakes of past mayors.

And I draw them purdy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
the2ndredbaron at 2:12PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
leaderofstars
Blitzkrieg1701

you ain't the only one
you're on there.
crocty at 2:12PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
And I draw them purdy.
T.T Hey, what's that supposed to mean?
leaderofstars at 2:23PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
leaderofstars
Blitzkrieg1701

you ain't the only one
you're on there.

i was supposed to run mafia 4 but i was voted off the gm list by several people.

power to the offspring
humorman at 2:27PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I'll nominate myself for mayor. However, I'm not really going to campaign this time around. I've said what I'm going to do in the past games, and my position isn't going to change on that.

Essentially, make sure the person you vote for isn't part of the mafia. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter who you vote for seeing how someone being mayor doesn't really benefit anyone but the person who's elected.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
soulcelshade at 2:36PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I'll nominate myself as well! A vote for me is a vote for… um…, well, a hell of a lot less pop culture references that just aren't funny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
leaderofstars at 2:40PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
crocty
Niccea
And I draw them purdy.
T.T Hey, what's that supposed to mean?
*plays a banjo*

power to the offspring
waff at 2:42PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring aswell…Although I'm gonna do the same as humorman but I may make a poster IF I feel like it.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
leaderofstars at 2:50PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
crocty don't fear niccea she ain't a redneck.

i are. and i know this because i just discovered my urge for farm animals.

power to the offspring
crocty at 3:30PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
flapjack1995
a hell of a lot less pop culture references
Hey, that's me!

flapjack1995
aren't funny.
You have no soul.
harkovast at 5:26PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Kitty's campaign appears to be a pair of breasts.
I'll vote for that!

I'm not mafia.
Just saying.

I think I will probably vote for flapjack as hes new and we need some fresh blood (literally and figuratively). But can flapjack promise me boobs? That's the question!

Still not mafia….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
kitty17 at 5:42PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Sorry Hark, but I conceded…I'm not running.

Crocty's using my pair of breasts for his campaign now….so vote for that!

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:18PM
harkovast at 5:47PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Kitty hmmmm, that is a compelling argument!
Crotcy will you run this town into the dirt?
Will you rain down suffering on us all?
Will the living envy the dead?

WILL YOU PROMISE US BREASTS?

I'm still not mafia, in case you wondered.

harkovast at 5:49PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
I wont vote for anyone who is not campaigning.
You need to earn/steal/buy my vote!

Hakoshen at 5:56PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I'm sorry Kitty, but those boobs are too awesome to not vote for. You've got MY vote whether you want it or not.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 5:57PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Kitty hmmmm, that is a compelling argument!
Crotcy will you run this town into the dirt?
Will you rain down suffering on us all?
Will the living envy the dead?
What do you expect from me?
I promise all those things, and more!
And I promise you more pictures of Kitty's breasts if you vote for me.

Hakoshen
I'm sorry Kitty, but those boobs are too awesome to not vote for. You've got MY vote whether you want it or not.
D:< GAWD. YOU PEOPLE.
crocty at 6:01PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
…Then again. They are awesome boobs.

You have my vote. :D_b
Hakoshen at 6:09PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Hakoshen
D:< GAWD. YOU PEOPLE.

Don't blame ME cause she draws pretty. I draw boobs as haphazardly constructed accessories. Those are a work of art.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
crocty at 6:11PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Pfffffff, voting for people just because they offer boobs is the most airheaded thing you could do. ):<

Anyway, if you vote for me, I'll force her to draw more pictures of her boobs, in different angles! :D
Hakoshen at 6:20PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Pfffffff, voting for people just because they offer boobs is the most airheaded thing you could do. ):<

Anyway, if you vote for me, I'll force her to draw more pictures of her boobs, in different angles! :D

Lol what?
-Harkovast
crocty at 6:28PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I don't even know anymore.
Dukat at 6:46PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
crocty

You decide.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon