Fightsplosion!

The Official Fightsplosion 4 Tag Team Event Sign up Thread is now OPEN!
draxenn at 3:22AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
That's right boys and girls! It's finally time to open up the sign up thread and get people involved in the next installment of Fightsplosion.

Remember, you need to be partnered up with someone BEFORE you sign up in this thread.

The following information must be provided in your post:
Both artists name
Both Characters name
Team name(if applicable)
Pictures of each character. (while this is not needed right away, a pic will need to be posted as soon as possible)
Also, there will definitely be a prize of a t-shirt for each member of the team.

And lastly, remember that Fightsplosion is all about fun!

It's PUNCHTASTIC!
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Glarg at 3:53AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(offline)
Yes! I've been waiting eagerly for this!

Team: Pork-n-Beans

Name: Marty the Hobo
Class: Mutated homeless guy.
Bio: He's a pretty nice guy, a hobo whose powers revolve around controlling the common housefly. He can transform any part of his body into a swarm of flys and manipulate them mentally. Marty is ALWAYS found drunk, and if you don't see him drunk then he's out of booze.
Artist: Glarg

Name: The Hiddenmongous
Class: Monk
Bio:He's an entirely new character that I totally just made up and has absolutely no likeness to any previous characters I may have or have not entered into Fightsplosion. The Hiddenmongous is a monk(not monkey), who wants to enter Fightsplosion for his training
Artist: Toadman
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Kiruru at 5:08AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Ok so me and Mister Kent are a team.

The Team!

Name:(Edit: See tag team partners thread for update)O.T.M.,Organic.Technique.Magnet.
Class:Biological Experiment
Bio:(Edit)O.H.M. was a creation designed to be the perfect fighter since he was the age of one,he was taken from his only family, his sister to be changed. But on the final day, and his release, he went road rage and slaughtered the entire bio facility. Now with only himself as a guide, he searches for his sister and what he believes as sanity.
Artist:Kiruru

and

Name:Lady Doom
Class: Super Hero(of sorts)
Bio:When Lady Doom wields or is in close proximity to the Doom Sword, she possesses above average strength, agility, and speed - not Superman levels, but probably peak-human or better. She can also fly. The longer she's separated from her weapon the more her powers drain. Sometimes the sword glows, giving it extra attack power. The reasons for this will be revealed in the story's current issue.

By day she's Shauna Miller, a host for Metroville's dishy syndicated news show Inside Scoop. Her mentor Hal can make cameos and be a cheerleader of sorts - he's the little other-dimensional elf that passed the Sword to Shauna from her mom Andrea.
Artist: Mr.Kent

So that's our team, now bring it on Fight'Splotion!
You say tomato, I say stfu no one says that!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:16PM
SeriousQuiche at 5:27AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(offline)
Hitting sign ups is more important than coming up with a team name. ..o_0 :3 We'll get one eventually.

Artist: SeriousQuiche
Name: Rhawn
Class: Human(I never got around to re-drawing her weapons…. A crude Idea of what they'd look like can be found here:http://Quiche.deviantart.com/art/Decimation-Entry-Rhawn-75353454
EDIT: I will be redrawing the weapons for the tourney :3
Powers: That's metal plating on her shoes…
she can punch and bite and claw…
oh and she has two diamond shaped daggers she summons with cards. She should be able to summon other weapons, but she's too lazy to learn and the artist is too lazy to draw them.

Bio:Rhawn enjoys card games… a lot. But thinks gambling is a sin and a crime against all that is pure and holy in a deck of cards. She hates sweets and thinks feet are disgusting…

She has been caught grave robbing twice.

Personality: Once she commits to something, she commits whole heartedly. She doesn't like to see people she is fond of suffer wounds that could result in their untimely demise(If you die though, she'll cry and then take your wallet). She is a pessimist Monday through Friday and an Optimist on Saturday Nights after she's had a few drinks.

Artist: warefish

I'll get him to send me the info or if it is ok let him post it in another post because I need to go to class LIKE NOW.

EDIT: WE NOW HAVE A TEAM NAME: Designated Drinkers
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Nicol3 at 10:40AM, Oct. 8, 2008
(offline)

Name: MUNCH
Artist: Unkno..I mean, Me.
Dislikes: Not Sweaters and Not munching
Currently Single

and

Name:Kap'n Abscham
Artist: AccoSpoot
Dislikes: YAAAAAAAARRG!
Currently Plundering your basement

TEAM NAME: YARGCHOMP
My comics. Take a whiff!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
Avalon comics at 2:29PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
DESPERADO CRUSH MAMBO COMBO

AVALON - Luciano Rivers

Class: Former CIA dude
Bio: LUCIANO WAS DEFEATED LAST FIGHTSPLOSION AND DID A LOT OF THINGS IN BETWEEN NAMELY LOST AN EYE AND GREW A BEARD AND A BULLETPROOF VEST AND A SILLY-LOOKING SUBMACHINE GUN. SERIOUSLY IT LOOKS SILLY. WHO THOUGHT OF THAT? JOHN CARPENTER? He's here to do his business. And he does his business in an outhouse like any civilized normal person would.
Also his robotic hand seems to have vansihed and replace by a normal arm. CREEPY, EH?

Powers: To make any lighter work, even in strong winds. I once saw him lighting up in the middle of the Kensal Rise hurricane. It was wicked cool.
EDIT: almost forgot he has psychic powers
Weapons: A silly-looking sub-machine gun and if I feel like drawing it, a silly looking revolver.

AQua- NEW CHALLENGER: SIMON KASSHU.

The hot-blooded and manly badminton player who uses THE SHEER POWER OF HEROIC RESOLVE to win with bis racket of stupid anime powers (it's rocket powered or something, wow!), the ‘Shining Finger’. Here to make the sport of badminton more attractive to the public.

Totally not a parody of someone else.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
Bocaj at 2:35PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Team Meat, composed of the modern day holy man dubbed Bocaj and the sexy beast of the Alaskan wilderness aka rufus_edge, are entering this tournament. Officially endorsed by skoolmunkee, Team Meat enters in the competitors Pancakes and Secret Agent Stan.

Suck it!

Don't read Rape.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Signz at 3:16PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(offline)

Ancara and Safety Man.

NAME: Safety Man
CLASS: Super Hero
Bio: Cain Underhill was transformed by an experiment into Safety Man, the greatest superhero the world has ever known. Well not really, all he can do is fly. Oh and he has super strength. And he can reheal his wounds. Which he does alot. However the pain doesn't go away.

Basically Safety Man is inept, reckless and over all horrible at his job usually causing more harm than good.

NAME: Ancara
CLASS: Fox… of awesomness…
Bio: After wandering the desert for days after the train explosion that happened at the end of round 1 of FS 3, the last one he fought at, he ended up discovering a strange bandana. He put it on his tail(thinking it would make him look cool), but when he did put it on, it placed a curse on him.

Basically, it caused his tail to become bigger in size, and if he ever took off the bandana, the tail would continue to grow to an infinite size. Also, it also made it so whenever somebody squeased his tail, it would shrink((the only way to shrink it)), but in exchange, it would make the rest of him grow in size proportional to the amount in size the tail shrunk to. Basically, it cursed him to an inevitible fate as a constantly expanding in size fox((either with the tail, or his body)), to eventually end up outgrowing everything.

Ancara then decided that there had to be a way to get it off and end the curse. So basically he has now began to search for a way to end the curse. But the longer the curse is effecting him, the more he thinks about just taking it off and growing unto infinity, so he has to hurry in order to save both his size, and his sanity.

TEAM NAME: Will edit in a sec
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
BlkKnight at 9:54PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Team: Blue hair, pink shoe assassins

Click here for image

Name: Aeren Dribreze

Bio: Aeren is an atypical Death. While she is a master of weapons and can absolute zero a planet with minimal effort, Aeren may spare someone their death and turn them into a research specimen. Regardless, Aeren is quite kindhearted and will always spare innocents.
Since she is rather powerful, Aeren will always be wearing one of her power-dampening gloves (as shown in the picture) to maintain a fair fight. All ice manipulation is done by the ungloved hand.

Artist: BlkKnight

Name: Nerine Robeson

Bio: Age 35. Extremely agile, resourceful, and effecient. Very proficient in hand-to-hand or melee combat; deadly accurate with projectiles. Terrible decorating tastes.

Artist: amanda
That's “Dr. BlkKnight” to all of you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:26AM
draxenn at 12:41AM, Oct. 9, 2008
(online)
8 teams already. That's awesome.
Looking for another 8 teams to make this a full sized FS event.
Don't delay, sign up today! =3
. o O ( Evil )
Avalon comics at 3:44AM, Oct. 9, 2008
(online)
Bocaj
Team Meat, composed of the modern day holy man dubbed Bocaj and the sexy beast of the Alaskan wilderness aka rufus_edge, are entering this tournament. Officially endorsed by skoolmunkee, Team Meat enters in the competitors Pancakes and Secret Agent Stan.

Suck it!
BUT THAT WOULD BE TAEM MAET BACKWARDS!
rufus_edge at 2:19PM, Oct. 9, 2008
(online)
Here are the images for Team Meat!

Our characters are Secret Agent Stan and Pancakes, collectively known as Stancakes.
Have I mentioned that we're also officially endorsed by Skoolmunkee?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
warefish at 11:39PM, Oct. 9, 2008
(online)

Artist: warefish

I'll get him to send me the info or if it is ok let him post it in another post because I need to go to class LIKE NOW.

Here is Derrik's info. We still haven't decided on a team name though.

Name: Derrik

Class: Random humanoid thingy

Bio: Just a random little guy who is constantly withstanding pain. Never really dies either. Kinda like Kenny from South Park. his best friend is Swanky, who is pretty much the same but allot thicker. His gun is called a S2L4K200120013692K2FNLT004P, and it has enough power launch a bullet around the Earth within minutes.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
Bocaj at 3:16PM, Oct. 10, 2008
(online)
Other people have bios I noticed.

Team Meat's general Bio:
Team meat is composed of Secret Agent Stan and Pancakes.

Pancakes' Bio:
Pancakes is not your uncle.

Secret Agent Stan's Bio:
Classified.
Secret Government Bio: Secret Agent Stan's real name may or may not be Stan. Either way, he is definitely a secret agent.

Don't read Rape.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Glarg at 9:36AM, Oct. 11, 2008
(offline)
Toadman and I (out of some seriously hard thinking) have finally decided on a team name…

We shall now be called, Pork-n-Beans.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Toadman at 3:56PM, Oct. 11, 2008
(offline)
Glarg
Toadman and I (out of some seriously hard thinking) have finally decided on a team name…

We shall now be called, Pork-n-Beans.

Yes, I think it truely captures the essence of our fighters. Or something.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Bittenbymonk at 11:10AM, Oct. 12, 2008
(offline)

Artist: Nako
*ahem*
“His name is Gokin. He might look like your average slightly deformed human, but he's really a cockroach. If I'm gonna describe his personality in one word it would be naive. Yeah, he's your typical cheerful guy with a lot of debt. o_o He's also pretty okay with having to work with other people since employees of the KinTori Company work in pairs when possible.

As for powers… Well, he has the ability to change form (normal cockroach form, oni-like cockroach form, child-like human form, and teenage human form) and he can also fly.

As for weaknesses… He can easily be stepped on in normal cockroach form, he's super light, and like ordinary cockroaches he's prone to suffocation by suds.”
Dead-on Nako impression, right?

Artist: ME! (Bittenbymonk)
“Uper dave's mentality is childish, and he's unpredictable, his powers are pretty rubbish for the most part, but he can ocassionally pull out something totally brutal and destructive, although this hardly ever happens and God knows if he'll manage to do it at the right time. he can fly, but not very well, he's quite fast and he has some enhanced strength and agility.

as far as weaknesses go, he's easily distracted, dumb as a post, and I'm pretty sure some blunt force trauma will do something untoward to him.”

I have left the matter of the Team name to my partner, coz I'm a great guy like that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
crocty at 11:34AM, Oct. 12, 2008
(online)
So here is mine and TJ's team:
Zebracorn and Squirrel AWESOME SQUAD.

Artist: Crocty
Name: Zebracorn
Class: Zebracorn
Powers: He has a horn on his head
Weakness: Well I guess anything that would kill a zebra :o
Bio: He is a zebracorn

Artist: therealtj
Name: Squirrel
Class: Squirrel
Powers: DASHINGLY good looks
Weakness: Pain
Bio: He is a squirrel

Rawr!
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
draxenn at 12:02AM, Oct. 13, 2008
(online)
We're at 10(yes, I have counting issues) teams now, we need 16 in order to make this work right…or drop down to 8 which I don't wanna do.

So get out there and drag people back..kicking and screaming if need be, and get them to create a team and sign up! =3
. o O ( Evil )
Nako at 6:27AM, Oct. 13, 2008
(online)
I dunno… I keep on counting and it still ends up as 10 for me. Including us (me and Bittenbymonk).

Aaaa! 6 more teams to go!!! Must do promotion…!!!

EDIT: We have decided on our team name. We will be called Team Oops! Not. I don't care if you guys think it's silly!
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Avalon comics at 8:56AM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
CHARACTERS UP BUT WE STILL HAVE NO TEAM NAME

WE MUST CONSULT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
crocty at 9:31AM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Avalon comics

Team Dashing Underwear Manly Boys! :D
Avalon comics at 11:56AM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
crocty
Avalon comics

thats a dumb name
crocty at 11:59AM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Avalon comics
crocty
Avalon comics

thats a dumb name
Correct!
warefish at 11:45PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
SQ and I have decided on a name for our team:

“Designated Drinkers”

*EDIT* I've also plugged Fightsplosion 4 through my comic. I hope I did a good job. and I hope people will be inspired to join…

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
BlkKnight at 6:44AM, Oct. 15, 2008
(online)
Team Blue hair, pink shoe assassins has been updated with the remaining pending information.
That's “Dr. BlkKnight” to all of you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:26AM
Avalon comics at 12:36PM, Oct. 17, 2008
(online)
FIGHTSPLOSION 4

We need more estrogen!
SeriousQuiche at 1:47PM, Oct. 17, 2008
(offline)
Avalon comics
FIGHTSPLOSION 4

We need more estrogen!

Who are all the girls?

Lets see:
Rhawn
Aeren
Nerine
Lady Doom

…Is that really it?

I apologize if I forgot someone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
crocty at 2:40PM, Oct. 17, 2008
(online)
SeriousQuiche
Avalon comics
FIGHTSPLOSION 4

We need more estrogen!

Who are all the girls?

Lets see:
Rhawn
Aeren
Nerine
Lady Doom

…Is that really it?

I apologize if I forgot someone.
AQua_ng as well.
draxenn at 10:37PM, Oct. 19, 2008
(online)
we still are short 6 teams.
you guys better be exhausting all your resources! :)

. o O ( Evil )

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved