Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The official stance on Sprites
Rich at 9:07PM, Oct. 7, 2006
(online)
Titch
I am hav hart of gold. Or perhap hart playtid with copper. Im shur ders shiny stuf in there somewhere. Ever way, I havint gotten my ass kissed, so im gona keep complayning for now.

Quit being so pessimistic. It was understandable when Platinum first bought DD, but at this point they've proven themselves. I think we can probably trust them.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
Black_Kitty at 10:20PM, Oct. 7, 2006
(online)
Normally I don't respond then lock but I don't foresee this going anywhere good. If you have any questions however, feel free to send a Personal Quack to any of the admins or staff! We don't bite. :)

To answer Titch's original question: To the best of my knowledge, there won't be any plans to discourage or reduce certain types of comics from appearing on the front page. For one thing, I can't see how that's a feasible or practical thing to do. For another, it just seems to go against the whole philosophy of an open community that welcomes everyone.

In addition to the featured comic section, there is also the Most Read List so good comics do get their share of representation. :)

Anyhow! Questions, comments, suggestions…you know where to send them. Just find the person you want to direct it to and click on the PQ icon below their avatar to send them a personal quack.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon