Networking & Community Projects*

The Organization That Isn't: Now Recruiting! (Characters needed)
soulcelshade at 7:24PM, June 23, 2010
(offline)
Hey, guys! What's up? Nothing much, OH HEY A NEW COMIC! This one's a Kingdom Hearts 2 Parody Comic about a nobody who gets rejected from Organization XIII and decides to form his own organization… one that isn't very organized at all. It's basically a reboot of an old comic called Organization Infinite, but with drastic changes. But what most people liked about the old comic, especially me, was the characters, and every character that wasn't a random video game character was a member of DrunkDuck. The comic is located here.

Thank you everyone who submit a character! The roster is full, and I'm working out some fine details, so expect to see the comics up soon!

These are the characters (that aren't already in other posts):

Name (True Name):
Jax (AJ)

Bio:
A man of action, if you can call him a man. Wanted to be in Org XIII, but was deemed not powerful enough. So he decided to make his own group, and claim his spot as king of the nobodies by destroying The Organization. He's incredibly self-aware, but in no way immune from his own faults. Very reserved, to the point where he comes off as a serious dick. Jax is actually mildly schizophrenic, though nobody can really tell but him.

Element:
Energy (can create Sound, Heat, Electricity or Light, but the first one used in a day becomes the only usable for the next 24 hours.)

Weapon:
Headphones (for Sound or Electricity. Heat is made with hands, Light is made with eyes.)

Original World:
Halloween Town.

Picture:

Name (True Name):
Toryx (Troy)

Bio:
A man of never ending mystery and enigma. He was never a part of the Organization and was asked to join on more then one occasion, but declined every time. He was born among and lived with heartless so he has a powerful tie to the darkness. He's generally quiet and cool in his personality, but he's easily frustrated and is known to snap at silly little things. He talks like a simple person which hides his very intelligent nature. He's downright defiant when people give him orders, but generally follows through anyway. His ultimate goal is to catch 'em all.

Element:
Darkness

Weapon:
His hands which conjure the powers his has to his aid.

Original World:
Hollow Bastion

Picture:

(Totally looks like Ash Ketchum)

Name (True Name):
Sweex (Zai)

Bio:
Easy going and fun and a bit theatrical (in a sphagetti western style), a bit of a jokester with a temper and I'm fine, not like a huge “BITCH I'MA BLOW UP TEMPER” more of a childish one. He's funny and theatrical, but he doesn't make people feel uneasy with being around him because he doesn't feel real.

Element:
Earth

Weapon:
Western Revolver

Original World:
Radiant Garden

Picture:

Name (True Name):
Jenxyn (Jenny)

Bio:
She's pretty freaky, really hyper, and loves to punch the shit out of whatever there is to punch the shit out of, especially uptight suits. She's been listed as a common cause of tooth loss.

Element:
Fire

Weapon:
Big-Ass Glove

Original World:
Wonderland

Picture:

Name (True Name):
Roxanne (Roanen)

Bio:
Self-Reliable and modest, Roxanne also believes that she is completely insane. The only problem with this assertion is that she isn't, and unfortunately for herself and sometimes others, she likes to pretend that no one notices her pretending to be insane. Spending most of her adult life trying to enter herself into an asylum and complete the image, Roxanne has developed a strong sense of isolation and would only stay in one place if she believed that it could possibly drive her mad. Turned away by Organization XIII for mistaking their coats as straight jackets Roxanne couldn't seem to attain her dream of being out of her mind. Only acting out her supposed insanity when she remembers to, she normally is kind, shy, naive, and blatantly oblivious to most of the happenings outside of her immediate vicinity.

Element:
Wind (As much as anyone else anyway)

Weapon:
A pair of shackle like wrist bands. For each band there are two thick chains starting on opposite sides that spiral up her arm and end on two metal rings at her shoulders. The two metal rings on her shoulders are held in place by another chain that crosses her back. When using the chains, they detach only from the shackles at her wrists and can extend at will. Are used like whips when detached.

Original World:
Twilight Town

Picture:

Name (True Name):
Xellis (Silel)

Bio:
On the outside, she looks like your stereotypical ice-queen, and from the way she acts, she probably is. But she's actually really friendly, as long as you're not in her way. Being from a very cold part of China, you'd think it would be too hot for her in The World That Never Was, especially with that jacket, but she keeps an aura of cold air surrounding her at all times.

Element:
Ice

Weapon:
Hands

Original World:
Land of Dragons

Picture:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thank you for your time!

1. Jax (AJ)-Energy (created by flapjack1995)
2. Inxin (Nini)-Poison (created by campbellim)
3. Toryx (Troy)-Dark (created by *Cory-Lee)
4. Ziax (Azi)-Magic (created by Mettaur)
5. Sweex (Zai)-Earth (created by eddiejensen)
6. Jenxyn (Jenny)-Fire (created by Dave Dekeyser)
7. Roxanne (Roanen)-Wind(kind of) (created by sabboth ochoa)
8. Xellis (Silel)-Ice (created by flapjack1995)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
campbellim at 5:05PM, June 24, 2010
(online)
Name (True Name):
Inxin (Nini)

Bio:
A calm, very kind and collected young man. He wants nothing more than his friends safety. When his best friend Mix went missing Inxin searched for her and his biggest clue was Org. XIII. He tried to enter but was refused he then tried to break in he managed to make it part way in. There he saw Mix and was filled with joy he ran to her but before he made it to her some one appeared infront of him. He turned to face this person but he was beaten nearly killed and thrown in jail. He escaped, and thats when his twin daggers appeared before him. They were sitting in front of where he landed and upon his hands touching their hilts the eyes began to weep for joy.He wants nothing more than to save his friend and will stop at no lengths to get her back. Whenever he prepares to battle he looks to his swords and says together we'll fight to save her.

Element:
Poison

Weapon:
two daggers each with a eye in their hilt. whenever he begins to use his element the eyes close then reopen and they then start glowing.

Original World:
Halloween Town

Picture:

There's many things I wish I could say, if only my pride would allow me to look at you and say them all. If only i could say the words ‘I love you’
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
soulcelshade at 7:19AM, June 26, 2010
(offline)
Alright! I have a submission here and one from the DeviantArt sign-up thread. I need at least three more characters!
Mettaur at 8:49AM, June 26, 2010
(offline)
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Organization_That_Isnt/gfx/ziax.png
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:58PM, June 26, 2010
(offline)
may submit…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
soulcelshade at 2:42PM, June 26, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
may submit…

Only one spot left! If you do, do it soon!

EDIT: Scratch that! Roster's full! Thanks everyone!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon