Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The season for heartache?
notlikelytocare at 3:37AM, Aug. 3, 2007
(online)
I have noticed that quite alot of DDers have been experiencing ALOT of heart ache lately… I have seen even more of it out here in iraq… My best friends wife just left him and took the kids, my platoon sergeant lost his wife of 10 years too…

I myself have been going through alot of it lately as well… I had been dating someone WONDERFUL, but they “couldn't live with” the distance, and decided to cheat on me…. Not to mention, my ex fiancee, the BIGGEST LOVE OF MY LIFE, had contacted me recently, and told me she had been thinking about me alot lately…. Good right? Wrong….. Shes getting married in Nov. to a guy I have never been able to stand, and on top of that, she keeps telling me her feelings for me are coming back….. GOD, im confused…..
:(

So I just thought id create a thread where all the heartbroken people can get together, discuss how they feel, share some advice, and hopefully cheer each other up!
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
Black_Kitty at 9:49AM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Not that I'm a huge success in the world of romance but…

notlikelytocare
Not to mention, my ex fiancee, the BIGGEST LOVE OF MY LIFE, had contacted me recently, and told me she had been thinking about me alot lately…. Good right? Wrong….. Shes getting married in Nov. to a guy I have never been able to stand, and on top of that, she keeps telling me her feelings for me are coming back….. GOD, im confused…..
:(

I think that's a bit unfair and playing with trouble. She's getting married in November and whatever feelings are coming back, unless they're feelings she's willing to call off the marriage for, is probably due to marriage anxieties and all that.

Just be careful is all I'm saying~
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
notlikelytocare at 10:22AM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Oh, I already had that figured out…. But thanks!
marine at 11:55AM, Aug. 4, 2007
(offline)
Is it so wrong to go out with a chick thats married?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
notlikelytocare at 12:07PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
marine
Is it so wrong to go out with a chick thats married?
Well, When she's your ex-fiancee, and is dating a guy you hate….. its a good idea to stay away…. especailly if you still love her…. and I do… I'll kill him if he runs into me

Also, cocks. I'm gonna do that untill Bek comes back….
Glarg at 1:28PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(offline)
Oh yeah, I know the heart ache well. In fact in two weeks exactly it will be the anniversary of the day my dad died….and the day My girlfriend left me. You see she thought she had breast cancer because there was a little blip on the X-ray machine, When I went to the hospital to check up on her I saw a guy about the same age as me in the waiting room to see her. Well we were the only ones in there and I was bored so I decided to make light conversation, It turned out my girlfriend was cheating on me for a year and having sex with this guy.

I got pissed and headed for her hospital room, when I got there I was all mad and screaming, she said I was over-reacting and told me to calm down. after we were together for about…I think 4 years, she cheats on me for one out of those 3. She said she didn't want to see me anymore cause of the way I embarrassed her and over-reacted in the hospital room, oh and it turned out the breast cancer was just a glitch on the radar screen. Dammit, Aids, amputated arms, and the plague I curse on her!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
junoblairb at 8:11AM, Aug. 6, 2007
(online)
Well, not to sound too cliche but Summer is the season of love… and naturally (and logically) it's gotta also end up being a season of heartache for some people.

Something about it brings back memories. I haven't quite figured it out. I dated a guy for a long time. I was going to marry him. But he let me down. This was a good while back and suddenly this summer it's flaired up in my memory. And it breaks my heart to think about it.

There are a lot of things like that I wish would just go away and disappear but the better side of me looks back and says we had a thing together, something beautiful. And to forget it would be to dishonor it. So yeah, it's hard but you truck through. Because if you truly loved someone and they loved you, you honor them. No matter how much they hurt you or let you down.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Dark Clown at 10:16AM, Aug. 6, 2007
(online)
well there was this one person i thought i loved. she and I were together for about 5 years. then one day she gave her dads 45 a blow job. so i guess it would of never worked out. i think her suicide messed me up cuz since then I have shut down all emotions. Hell I did not feel a thing when my uncle died. i thought him a god among men.

i think my point is Love is futile. it is only a mix of other emotions. and is confusing as anything. its best to cut your heart out and burn it, than to let love into it.

sides Hate is a better emotion.

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
Glarg at 8:16AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Dark Clown
Love is futile. it is only a mix of other emotions. and is confusing as anything. its best to cut your heart out and burn it, than to let love into it.

I agree with everything that has been quoted above me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
lefarce at 10:14AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
Glarg
Dark Clown
Love is futile. it is only a mix of other emotions. and is confusing as anything. its best to cut your heart out and burn it, than to let love into it.

I agree with everything that has been quoted above me.

I lol'd at both these posts. I've found that people who often take “hate” and “anger” and turn it into an edgy attitude by which they live their lives are often lonely because they shut themselves out to others and act moody all the time. If you don't open yourself up to people and show that you have emotions then it's your own fault that you have to live such a moody “pity me” life.

Edgy people are seldom taken very seriously anymore, both online and offline. And likewise women will be hard pressed to pay any attention to you. Trust me, I've tried this before, and all I got was some whore woman who cut herself and threatened suicide constantly. Love it about having a caring relationship and someone to confide in, not dramadramadrama.

Love is an essential emotion, something basic that every person has. Be it that you love someone or something, you can try to act like a hardass all you want but everyone loves something.

When you shell yourself up and try to act like some hardcore emotionless badass you don't achieve the desired affect on normal people. It just makes you seem pathetic.

This isn't just to the two posts above mine, but to everyone I've ever seen do this, which is to say… a hell of a lot.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:31PM
Hijuda at 10:21AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
The other day, I wanted to eat a sammich. But I was out of lunch meat.

I was heartbroken.
It's a comic!

LOLOL LAMFAO
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
Dark Clown at 10:41AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
lefarce
I lol'd at both these posts. I've found that people who often take “hate” and “anger” and turn it into an edgy attitude by which they live their lives are often lonely because they shut themselves out to others and act moody all the time. If you don't open yourself up to people and show that you have emotions then it's your own fault that you have to live such a moody “pity me” life.

Edgy people are seldom taken very seriously anymore, both online and offline. And likewise women will be hard pressed to pay any attention to you. Trust me, I've tried this before, and all I got was some whore woman who cut herself and threatened suicide constantly. Love it about having a caring relationship and someone to confide in, not dramadramadrama.

Love is an essential emotion, something basic that every person has. Be it that you love someone or something, you can try to act like a hardass all you want but everyone loves something.

When you shell yourself up and try to act like some hardcore emotionless badass you don't achieve the desired affect on normal people. It just makes you seem pathetic.

This isn't just to the two posts above mine, but to everyone I've ever seen do this, which is to say… a hell of a lot.

I'm not saying it that way. I just found that its better to feel hate and anger or nothing at all. I just got tired of feeling emotions that left me heart broken, confused, embarrassed and sad and went the other way. It works for me. People leave me the hell alone cuz I am negative all the time so the few friends I have never want me around for things, so I don't gotta worry about embarrassing my self by saying something dumb. since I never liked party's or gatherings of more than 3 people (due to being bored and not wanting to talk to anyone) this worked out grate for me. I much rather read or draw all day. or sleep. so while what you said seems to be true. for me it worked out cuz I just like being left alone.

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
SomaX at 11:04AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=32686&cid=226
~*~
#253 in Comic Book/Story #344 Overall ~*~ #383 in Comic Book/Story #517 Overall
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:49PM
lefarce at 12:39PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
SomaX

Please don't post steal by spamming this thread with your topic link.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:31PM
SomaX at 5:56PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
not spammin. just don't feel like retyping my story, so I linked to it.
~*~
#253 in Comic Book/Story #344 Overall ~*~ #383 in Comic Book/Story #517 Overall
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:49PM
notlikelytocare at 6:02PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
lefarce
SomaX

Please don't post steal by spamming this thread with your topic link.

Give her some space Lefarce… I dont mind(it is MY thread)…. she is going through a rough time in her life….. i understand why you said that man, but just chill
marine at 6:12PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
SomaX
not spammin. just don't feel like retyping my story, so I linked to it.

You couldn't copy and paste it? Excuses excuses.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon