Fightsplosion!

The Story
Zwuh at 4:00PM, Aug. 11, 2006
(offline)
The basic plot is quite simple (intentionally) and allows for people to develop things in their own way. Keep It Simple Stupid. Post any comments or speculation here!

Early in the 21st Century, in a nearby solar system to the Human planet known as Earth, there lived many races on many planets at various stages of technological and biological evolution. Abruptly, this ceased to be the case as a large - but contained - explosion ripped through the area and obliterated most everything in its path.

In its place - and in record time I might add, thanks to the industrious nanotechnology of Ecto Corporation - there was built an enormous structure. Thousands of rooms lay within, from small quarters to cavernous arenas, as well as a full compliment of staff for your convienience. The whole place connected up via giant tubes and docking bays.

This was, of course, frowned upon by the Galactic Council (or whatever they call themselves these days) as well as all those who died in the clearing process. None the less, it became clear that the mysterious builder of this massive thingy had a plan. And that plan was… punching. Lots of punching. As well as things related to the punching of other things. A tournament was announced, with the grand prize being an unspeakable amount of cash as well as a mystery box. People began gathering from all corners of space and time to fight, some for glory, some for money, some out of obligation. But they all came for…

FIGHTSPLOSION!
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:02PM
Chelano at 6:44PM, Aug. 11, 2006
(offline)
very nice…but it needs more. I dunno why I think this…..I dunno
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Zwuh at 12:01AM, Aug. 12, 2006
(offline)
chelano

That's the idea. :P

It's deliberately vague and simple so that YOU PEOPLE create the depth by participating and being all clever 'n stuff.
LIZARD_B1TE at 6:06AM, Aug. 12, 2006
(online)
Zwuh
It's deliberately vague and simple so that YOU PEOPLE create the depth by participating and being all clever 'n stuff.

Vague? What are you talking about? It's so obvious that this “Ecto Corporation” fits the evil company archtype! It's clear that they blew up the solar system for land development! “Ecto”? There all ghosts too, aren't they?! Don't try to deny it. This is exactly what your plan for Fightsplosion was, isn't it?!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
Comicmasta at 6:12AM, Aug. 12, 2006
(offline)
Wow it sounds like the scientologist's religion.
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM
Chelano at 11:16AM, Aug. 12, 2006
(offline)
Zwuh
chelano

That's the idea. :P

ahhhh gotcha
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
LIZARD_B1TE at 3:01PM, Aug. 12, 2006
(online)
And can I do comics on Ecto Corporation's hidden agenda, which they obviously have?
Comicmasta at 3:16PM, Aug. 12, 2006
(offline)
Meanwhile for me im going to be posting a comic on how the leech got to Fightsplosion! on one of my comics.
LIZARD_B1TE at 3:40PM, Aug. 12, 2006
(online)
equinox
LIZARD_B1TE
And can I do comics on Ecto Corporation's hidden agenda, which they obviously have?

You may want to have them mention at some point about ‘how some crazy bitch killed a recruiter and a bunch of civilians’.

In fact, thinking about how well this could all tie together is making it seem so good.

I can see it now…
Ecto-President: “Yes, are plan is coming together. As soon as Recruiter B get's in position…”
Secretary: “Sir, Recruiter B was just killed by a psychotic grey skinned woman.”
Ecto-President: “What? No! We are doomed!”
Mimarin at 4:10PM, Aug. 12, 2006
(offline)
equinox
I have a few small question regarding obscenities and blood.

Is it ok to use them? I mean, Al's weapon is a sword and a ray gun, so obviously it's gonna be messy when he lands a blow, but is there some sort of restriction? Like we have to keep the gore and swearing to an R rating maximum? Or are we supposed to offer censored pages with links to the real ones?

that's a good question, when blood starts a flyin where do we stop? Also I want to have When be as foul mouthed (or minded) as jerry the bartender, but of course if that isn't allowed…
Of course you will. All intelligent beings dream. Nobody knows why.

Also, tell random people they are awsome! it helps!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:02PM
Zwuh at 11:46PM, Aug. 12, 2006
(offline)
equinox
Rose is disqualified and banned from the tournament for killing a recruiter and several civilians in an attempt to sign-up.

Would it be possible for me to draw and post pages regarding how that happened and how she blackmails Al into joining?

That would be the perfect stuff to put in your 1-2 page intro for the first round. You can also use it in intro pages for other rounds in a flashback or something. Go for it.

LIZARD_B1TE

First of all, stop asking questions and not waiting for the answer. :evil:

Second, we're going to let the tournament kick off before letting anyone “decide” what the story is about. Feel free to do anything you want about your OWN character in your intro pages, but hold off on the grand plans for now.

equinox
I have a few small question regarding obscenities and blood.

Is it ok to use them? I mean, Al's weapon is a sword and a ray gun, so obviously it's gonna be messy when he lands a blow, but is there some sort of restriction? Like we have to keep the gore and swearing to an R rating maximum? Or are we supposed to offer censored pages with links to the real ones?

Blood and guts, violence, obscenities, etc are fine within reason. Keep it vaguely PG-13 but it will take a lot to force any censoring. :)
Mimarin at 5:15AM, Aug. 13, 2006
(offline)
Your American Rating system confuses and infuriates me, I know not of this PG-13 of which you speak, it sort of sticks out as between 12A and 15.

so Go where you like with violence and abuse but try to avoid tentacle rape where possible?
Of course you will. All intelligent beings dream. Nobody knows why.

Also, tell random people they are awsome! it helps!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:02PM
Zwuh at 5:59AM, Aug. 13, 2006
(offline)
Actually, I'm Australian. We just have PG. :D Ithought I was being helpful to the damn Americans.

Anyway, you seem to have the basic idea. Generally avoid anything that would appear in hentai or a high-level horror movie, but Arnie-level violence is allowed (AND ENCOURAGED!).

Most of the forum is late teens to early twenties regardless.
Comicmasta at 6:35AM, Aug. 13, 2006
(offline)
Zwuh
Generally avoid anything that would appear in hentai or a high-level horror movie

Dang.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved