Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Supernatural Survey...
kyupol at 6:19AM, Nov. 1, 2007
(online)
I would just like to know what is the percentage… or if you believe in supernatural entities. Replies can be in numbers or in paragraph or outline format. up to you.

Since alot of comics in here feature them.

——————-

1) God
- 100%

2) Devils
- 100%

3) Angels
- 100%

4) Heaven and Hell
- 100%

5) Reincarnation and Karma
- Reincarnation… 40% Karma… 50%

6) Aliens
- 100% If there are no aliens, then the universe must be very small.

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures
- Maybe around 50%. Back in the Philippines, there were NEWS STORIES about women's babies being sucked out by a manananggal (A Philippine type of vampire). But I never seen one or heard stories from people I knew who encountered them.

There is NO frankenstein or zombies.

8) Ghosts
- Around 80%. I heard family member stories about ghosts visiting them or appearing in dreams. But I never seen one before. If there is an afterlife, then ghosts must be real.

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc…
- I don't believe in goblins and orcs… but I do believe in the possibility of dewendes (A Philippine type of elf) existing. I have faint memories of getting an incurable high fever as a kid. Medical doctors cant cure it. All I could remember was this old lady… and she was grinding some herbs in a bowl… and the smoke was getting in my face. And then the high fever was gone. Very blurry memories.

Whenever I walk in grassy areas back in the Philippines… and I see “anthills” that have a perfect dome shape… I say “tabi tabi po” (excuse me I'm just passing through… I dont plan to hurt you) because I might accidentally step on a dewende and get cursed. Dewendes are said to live in those kinds of things.

10) Psychic abilities/ chi / chakra
- Around 90%. I heard a story from my grandma that when she was in her late 20s… she was told that she would have two children and will be able to go abroad. It came true. Coincidence? Maybe.

I also remember one time I was in a very bad mood and I was standing at the back of the church. And then it was communion time (people have to go out and line up in the middle of the church to receive it)… and there was this woman who passed me.

For no reason at all, she jumped back in terror and was looking at me. Her boyfriend gave me a nasty look… as if I did something bad to her. I looked away from him because I dont wanna start a fight in church…

I mentioned this incident in a forum or maybe in one of my authors notes rants… and I got a pm from a woman claiming to be a “psychic” and was told I got this dark evil aura or something… thats just weird.

Though it could be argued that it was my body language that was causing people discomfort (bad mood) and that woman is highly sensitive.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
suzi at 8:44AM, Nov. 1, 2007
(online)
1) God
- 5%. Existentialism and Neuroscience have me cognitively convinced, but something in me won't let go of “bigger purpose” ideas. Traditional “god” image, 0%.

2) Devils
- 0%

3) Angels
- 0%, though I love certain “angelic” ideas and really want to get some down in writing/art some time.

4) Heaven and Hell
- 0%

- Wishful thinking% :P

6) Aliens
- 99%. It makes sense, but I don't think we're being visited, or that it's really possible to find out.

- 0.5%. I mean, to an extent I believe people see them, but they're cultural misinterpretations. Porphyria, hairy people, etc. And there -are- zombies on my campus, so… :P

8) Ghosts
- *sigh* I don't know anymore. I used to. I want to. I don't, I guess.

- 0.5%, like #7. Also, hallucinations. Also, critters we haven't discovered yet.

- 99%. I've heard some great quantum theory extrapolations that account for psychic phenomena, and I've experienced enough in my life that it seems plausible. Not as a “supernatural” linkage or anything, just another kind of “radio wave” effect, if you will. I don't know, but I've heard good arguments.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
crazyninny at 1:19PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(online)
1) God
Yes.

2) Devils
Oh, si si.

3) Angels
Yep.

4) Heaven and Hell
Of course.

Ja, and jjjjaaaa!

6) Aliens
Would be pointless if there wasn't any.

Actaully, yes I do to be truthful. You never really know.

8) Ghosts
Yes, I've actually seened them. My house is haunted like that, ja.

Again, yeah, I actually do belive in them.

Yep, I have a vvveerrryy small about of ability to do strang things, but its enough to do things. *Like, if I think of a list of songs I want to listen to, they'll be all planed in the order I think of on the radio.*
So yeah, I belive in them.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
imshard at 7:12PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
1) God
- 100%

2) Devils
- 100%

3) Angels
- 100%

4) Heaven and Hell
- 100%

- Reincarnation… 70% Karma… 100%
Funny thing about Karma I've seen to many first hand incidences to dismiss it.

6) Aliens
- 63% They're out there, but I doubt I'll ever see them

- 90%.

I could see zombies existing in some form or another.

8) Ghosts
- Around 100%. one of the few things I believe in completely

- 95% I believe they existed at one point in history at least. I think they all died out though.

- 99%. Could be hocus pocus but I've had too many near experiences to dismiss them outright.

Too be sure I am a VERY skeptical person. I come from a default position that something is not real and proceed to investigate it until I've either proven or dispelled a thing.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
fern at 7:44PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(online)
1) God
0%

2) Devils
0%

3) Angels
0%

4) Heaven and Hell
0%

0%

6) Aliens
100%

0%

8) Ghosts
0%

0%

0%

The truth is out there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
bongotezz at 8:28PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
fern
1) God
0%

2) Devils
0%

3) Angels
0%

4) Heaven and Hell
0%

0%

6) Aliens
100%

0%

8) Ghosts
0%

0%

0%

The truth is out there.

ditto
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
CharleyHorse at 8:59PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
I've got two replies for each listing because while intellectually I believe in none of these whatsoever, viscerally, where I cannot help myself, I believe somewhat in many of them.

By viscerally I mean that when it's dark and I don't know what may be nearby looking back at me, my credulity factor can sometimes elevate. It just so happens that once upon a time in my younger years I spent about a decade working alone and unarmed in very dangerous areas of a major metropolis. There were knee shaking, palm-moist times when I KNEW that devils and various evil creatures were stalking me in the darkness.

There were times when I swear I aged a year or two overnight. Invariably, however, come the dawn reengaged the intellect and then, of course, I knew that there were no such things as supernatural beasties in the darkness.

Intellectually and Viscerally

1) God
0% and 30%

2) Devils
0% and 60%

3) Angels
0% and 0%

4) Heaven and Hell
0% and 0%

5) Reincarnation

15% and 30%

6) Aliens
100% and 100%

0 for each% and yet also 60% for each

8) Ghosts
0% and 100%

0% and 30%

0% both intellectually and viscerally, however I do believe in the sheer force of personality to generate the impression of these elements.

So that's the rough breakdown of intellect compared to BELIEF in the dark, but it can be quite entertaining to play with the concepts in fiction and cartooning.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
MagickLorelai at 9:33PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
1) God
- Whose? :3 I believe in the Divine Force, it just doesn't take the shape the monotheistic God.

2) Devils
- Absolutely not. Well, not in the supernatural sense; there are self-created devils and demons.

3) Angels
- These, on the other hand, I believe in, in a sense. I believe there are protective spirits around us that guide, guard, and aid us.

4) Heaven and Hell
- Nope. I believe in an afterlife, but not Heaven or Hell.

- Yes, both. :D 100%.

6) Aliens
- “100% If there are no aliens, then the universe must be very small.”

Agreed, fully. :D

- Nnnnnno- Well, uh, no. I think there are also dark spirits that try to harm us, but I don't believe in those creatures, not as they're popularly represented anyway.

8) Ghosts
- Yes. *shiver* Personal experience to account for.

- No. I feel those are created in fantasy and live there. At least, if you're talking Tolkienesque versions.

Absolutely! I think more people are psychically inclined than they themselves realize. Sort of a “Dormant power”, an atrophied muscle that we don't practice.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:50PM
SarahN at 10:48PM, Nov. 1, 2007
(online)
1) God
100%

2) Devils
60% - In a way…

3) Angels
70% - In a way…

4) Heaven and Hell
….ehm, too complex to make a percentage. >_o

Reincarnation… 0% Karma… 35%

6) Aliens
100%

Vampires - 1% This may shock ya'll. Not saying there aren't crazies that drink blood, but monstrous/magical ones? Nah, probably not. Some old stories made me push it up to one percent though. XP
Werewolves - 0%
Demons - 50%…almost goes in the same category as devils for me…again “in a way”.
Zombies - 0% …but I do think a zombie plague is possible, it would just be a hell of a long shot.

8) Ghosts
60% - Another complex one…I don't really believe that people ‘hang out’ after they're dead…I believe moreso in images/feelings that are left behind.

0% ….unless there are aliens like these? No. XD

Psychic ability - 25% ….I believe in intuition; strong feelings…but not really outright predicting the future or “seeing all”.
Chi/Chakra - 80% Inner power does exist, bitches.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:23PM
D0m at 4:00AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
1) God
- 5%

2) Devils
- 0%

3) Angels
- 0%

4) Heaven and Hell
- 3%

- Reincarnation… 5% Karma… 10%

6) Aliens
- 80%

- 5% - The demonic creatures are called humans. I'm of Haitian descent, so I can't not believe in voodoo and shit.

8) Ghosts
- 2%

0%

- 20%

Nadya- a tale about what happens to SOME of us when we die.

Currently: Nadya is awake and asking more relevant questions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Sidwarrious at 5:30AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Pretty much the same as Suzi for me, with a 0 on 1, 6, 7.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
killersteak at 5:35AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Well even if I don't believe in them they're still fun to work with in a story.

1) God
- 0% Nup. Just nup.

2) Devils
- 0% Can't not believe God without not believing in devils.

3) Angels
- 0% I think I used to when I was really young.

4) Heaven and Hell
- 0%

- Reincarnation… 0% Karma… 40% Odds are karma will occur.

6) Aliens
- 50% I dunno. Some water creatures on mars? Bacteria?

- 0% - People that are really into these things usually just annoy me. :/

8) Ghosts
- 0% Often wind.

0%

- 50% Some people have strange bonds. Twins for example.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Ozoneocean at 6:23AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
With all those things it depends on how you define them personally, and given that; how likely you think it is that something matching the description of your definition might have once existed or is possible that it may yet exist.

For example, your “aliens” could fulfil every single one of those concepts. It's a very academic, intellectual exercise.

But, if we're going to be prosaic, and consider reality on a simpler level: the here and now, what we are able to discern with our senses, and our current knowledge of the world only (what is factually known and provable, not what is believed or speculated)- then the answer to all is zero percent.

Personally, I'd have to say I just don't know. Extra terrestrial life is very possible, and we don''t know all there is to know about the nature of the universe and reality in general by a long shot, so a lot of things beyond our current understanding are also very possible. But I don't encounter any of those things in my day to day life except possibly knowing ahead of time the result of certain random events occasionally, so there's nothing to make me believe in them except belief itself, and so I don't believe.

I still speculate though -intelligent speculation isn't belief.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:28PM
amanda at 11:44AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Agreed, Ozone…that being said, I'm game for a survey =)

1) God
In the definition of a supreme being or beings, then 100%. I don't think there's a single religion out there that has it completely right in the definition or concept of “God.”

2) Devils
Um…maybe about 50%. I subscribe mostly to the Christian faith, but my mind doesn't fully accept the ideas of “benevolent, loving, forgiving God” and “hell.” I'm very wishy-washy about this.

3) Angels
50% again - I think this depends on the day. Again, I'm very wishy-washy about what happens after death.

4) Heaven and Hell
75% - I'm not a big believer in Hell…it's really hard to think that there's anyone out there who really, truly deserves eternal torment.

Oooh, a tough one. Karma 100% - that's just the natural flow of things - but I think this is only because we WANT to believe in connections like this. Reincarnation…um, 50%. It's the wishy-washy thing again.

6) Aliens
100% - I think it's pretty selfish to believe we're the ONLY living creatures in the entire universe.

0% - Nah - they're fun to read about or think about, but I don't think they're factual.

8) Ghosts
60% - There's a grain of truth in every joke, and I joke about being haunted by ghosts or infested with poltergeists enough that I can't really discount them.

0% - *snort*

Um…50% - I think you develop bonds with people (twins, best friends, soulmates, whatever) that can be misconstrued as psychic ties…but what do I know, eh?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Bocaj at 7:44PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
1) God
89% I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a god, but it is possible.

2) Devils
5% I only give it any because so many cultures have believed in them, but that is just human nature really. This at least goes for how we, as humans, think of them.

3) Angels
5% Same as devils.

4) Heaven and Hell
2% I just do. Afterlife on the other hand I feel 80%.

Reincarnation: 60% in some form. Complete= 10%
Karma: Not necessarily the with the little things, but because of God, definetly some at some times.

6) Aliens
89% Universe=INFINITE.

5%

8) Ghosts
7%
In some form- 20%

No.

89% but it is explainable by science.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:31AM
usedbooks at 8:43PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
1) God
100% (though not a physical entity, and not as something specific to a single religion)

2) Devils
100% (again, not physical, but as a force)

3) Angels
100% (same as God/devils)

4) Heaven and Hell
100% (in the abstract concepts – though not necessarily as places where souls go)

Don't really care, though my brother accuses me of being too generous/gullible and I shrug it off as “building karma”

6) Aliens
Depends on the definition.
~The basic biological definition of life = 99% (include viruses, and the number is higher!)
~Humanoid = 0.0001%

Are we being all supernatural here or discussing the actual genetic diseases that cause hairgrowth and extreme sensitivity to UV radiation? Of course I “believe” in the actual things that these myths were exaggerated from and based on – but I don't believe in the “monsters” of literature outside the realm of exaggeration and imagination.

8) Ghosts
Like karma/reincarnation, I just don't care.

0% (See #7)

I believe that people and/or animals can be more sensitive to some things (electrical fields, temperature, odors, facial expressions) and pick up on or interpret those. I don't believe there is some kind of “additional” senses or signals that are beyond scientific comprehension.

Wow, I have very few uncertainties these days. I used to keep all my beliefs in the 60's to 80's%… I guess it's because I have relaxed my definitions of all those things from the traditional story book crap of my youth.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
herio at 10:18PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
1) God
- 20%

2) Devils
- 100%

3) Angels
- 100%

4) Heaven and Hell
- 100%

- 100%

6) Aliens
- 100%

8) Ghosts
- Around 80%. I heard family member stories about ghosts visiting them or appearing in dreams. But I never seen one before. If there is an afterlife, then ghosts must be real.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
jagris at 9:08PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
1) God
- 15%

There may be some form of Higher Power(s) out there… but I highly doubt it's the monotheistic “bearded and robed Old Man” whose face you rarely see. I think by now He would have shaved.

2) Devils
- 15%

I consider them to be the little voice in the back of your head telling you to do something that you know isn't wise/right. If you listen to it, then it's on you, no matter who/what you blame.

3) Angels
- 15%

This would be the opposite voice. I know it sounds cliche, but there are times those little voices have kept me from doing some things that I wouldn't be terribly proud of.

4) Heaven and Hell
- 35%

I think that the super/sub conscious minds that make up your ‘soul’ has to end up -somewhere-… I just don't believe that is the prescribed ideal of Heaven is a lovely happy place among the clouds, and Hell is a dank festering pit of suffering.

- 65% on reincarnation, and 110% on karma.

I've had karma bite people in the ass in the same day. And it does it to me all the time.

And I'd so rock the Wheel of Reincarnation. Keira Knightly's panties be damned!

6) Aliens
- 45%

I'm sure that some form of sentient life exists somewhere else. I mean… all you really -need- are the right kinds of amino acids, protein chains, and the right environment.

- Medically 60% Supernaturally 45%

There are too many genetic anomalies and herbal poisons out there.

8) Ghosts
- 95%

I've had what I can consider ‘personal experience’ on this… but it might just be mental impressions left by the families that used to own my house. You never know.

- 15%

It's possible that there are things that science hasn't caught up with yet…

- 95%

I'm phone psychic. (I know who's calling… or at the very least, who it's for, even when I can't even see the phone.)

Everyone has some kind of personal energies (or at the very least, the ability to manipulate the very small electrical field that comes from having a heartbeat.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
ShadowDion at 10:53PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(offline)
man, a lot of people are either pretty convinced or not at all in the belief of these things. so i'll have to go:

1) God
50%

2) Devils
50%

3) Angels
50%

4) Heaven and Hell
50%

50%

6) Aliens
50%

50%

8) Ghosts
50%

50%

50%

there, now if they do exist, i could say i told you so, and if they don't, i can still say it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Poke Alster at 8:37AM, Nov. 6, 2007
(offline)
1) God
- 80% something or someone must have created us

2) Devils
- 10% sounds like bull actually

3) Angels
- 50% kinda unsure

4) Heaven and Hell
- 20% we must go somewhere

- Reincarnation… 60% Karma… 30%

6) Aliens
- 70% no proof about it exsisting or not exsisiting

- 20% i think maybe theyre all jus fiction not sure tho

8) Ghosts
- about 90-95%

- 30% just mithical

- 80% seen em on tv
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
lastcall at 8:49AM, Nov. 6, 2007
(offline)
1) God
Nope.

2) Devils
Nope.

3) Angels
Nope.

4) Heaven and Hell
Nope.

Yeah. I believe in past lives and fate/destiny. …In college I would put splattered blood all over my paintings, and my art professor used to say I was a warrior in my past life. Which was cool with me, because I was a huge Xena fan at the time.

6) Aliens
Fuck yeah. If we were the only ones out there, I would be damn lonely.

…Would I be drawing a succubus if I didn't?

8) Ghosts
I can sense ghosts, actually. The ones I sense are usually not very nice. They scream in my face and tug at my jacket and throw things.

I draw them a lot, but I don't think they exist on this plane of reality. They're around, but not here, if that makes any sense.

Not really. I'm not into all that “one body, one mind” new age/crystal reiki crap. I had a friend who was, and she got out a drum and started playing the drum all over my body with a freakin' feather. I started laughing hysterically and left. She probably thought I had demons in me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
DAJB at 12:11AM, Nov. 7, 2007
(online)
1) God
Nope.

2) Devils
See (1).

3) Angels
See (1).

4) Heaven and Hell
See (1).

See (1).

6) Aliens
Gotta be something somewhere, surely!

See (1).

8) Ghosts
See (1).

Well … the ones in LotR looked pretty real, so …
No, not really. See (1).

Probably not in as wild a form as many would like to think but, yeah, all that unused brain matter has to be good for something, doesn't it?!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
Poke Alster at 9:21AM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
fern
1) God
0%

2) Devils
0%

3) Angels
0%

4) Heaven and Hell
0%

0%

6) Aliens
100%

0%

8) Ghosts
0%

0%

0%

Dont believe in much do u?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
Coveinant at 3:39PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(online)
God
100%-(our spark of life, our true creator)

Devils
100%-(pun intended) hell yeah

Angels
100%

Heaven and Hell
100%-according to life standards, people are sent based on their life

Reincarnation and karma
50%, and 75%-reincarnation is possible, karma can and probably will happen

Aliens
100%-where do you think our DNA sequence came from

Vampires, werewolves, and others
Vamps-2%
Werevolves-50%
Demons-100% (I have one in my soul)
Zombies-25% (a virus that reanimates the dead tissue is quite possible)

Ghosts
100%-there is too much proof to deny their excesstance.

Goblins, orcs, elves, etc.
25%-also they may have lived on Earth at one point and time, many parts to lagends and myths are based on facts

Psychic abilities/chi/chakra
Psychic abilities-100% premonition is my main psychic ability
Chi/chakra-(same thing guys, it's also called aura) 100%, I can also see the electric aura of people, so I can prove that it is real. I also am stronger than is physically possible for a person of my size, so yeah, I agree.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Rutger at 3:45PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
And there he goes again.

K.A.L.A.-dan! rutGAR desu!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:14PM
Custard Trout at 4:54PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
Rutger
And there he goes again.

Honestly, if he wasn't so consisent I'd think he was faking it.

fern
1) God
0%

2) Devils
0%

3) Angels
0%

4) Heaven and Hell
0%

0%

6) Aliens
100%

0%

8) Ghosts
0%

0%

0%

Yeah.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
LIZARD_B1TE at 5:23PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(online)
1) God
-90%
God is just… confusing.

2) Devils
-95%
I do believe in an ultimate source of evil… It's called human nature. Yes, inside every being there's a demon waiting to get out…

3) Angels
-85%
They sorta go hand in hand with God, but I can see God existing without them.

4) Heaven and Hell
-90%
It's just a gut feeling I have.

Reincarnation… 20%
Karma… 75%

6) Aliens
-100%
As for sentient aliens… 40%

-25%
There are things in the night… I can feel them.

8) Ghosts
-60%
Used to be around 90, but then I took a somewhat disappointing trip to Gettysburg…

-1%
I like to keep an open mind. :)

-100%
Give it a few years. Eventually, Scientists will be able to develop small machines that can implanted in our heads and respond/amplify brainwaves. The road to total sci-fi Psychic powers has already begun!

Though, the only “natural” psychic ability I'm ready to believe in is low-grade telepathy. Hearing about studies on this stuff has really changed my viewpoint.

*Note: I'm being a little more skeptic with the idea of “natural” psychic abilities because it's the only thing on this list that modern science can possibly prove/disprove.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
Lord Shplane at 6:42PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
1) God
5% I don't AT ALL believe in the Christian God, or indeed any god of any current religion. I do, however, accept the possibility that there may be a higher being of some kind somewhere.

2) Devils
5% I don't really believe in them at all, but I refuse to give a 0% to anything, as anything is a possibility.

3) Angels
5% Same as Devils

4) Heaven/Hell
5% See above

5)Reincarnation/Karma
5% See above again.

6) Aliens
85% While I do believe that aliens exist, I also refuse to give anything 100%, since it is possible for anything to be wrong. I don't believe that any aliens have come to Earth, though.

7) Vampires/Werewolves/etc.
5% See Devils

8) Ghosts
50% There is enough evidence for this to make me think that it might be true, but I'm not sure. Also, I've never experienced any phenomena myself.

9) Goblins/Orcs/Elves/etc..
1% I'm not giving this a 5 like the others, but still see Devils.

10) Psychic Abilities
80% Surprisingly, I do actually believe in this, and I'm usually a pretty big skeptic. However, I've had some experiences of my own. I occasionally (very rarely, but occasionally) dream something, and then it happens later. Sometimes years later. Unfortunately, it's never anything important. Once I dreamt that I was eating a bag of Trail Mix in my Grandmother's car while riding down the road to her house, and it happened later. Damn, my psychic powers suck… :cry:

I only believe in Precognition though. Possibly Telepathy, but I haven't experienced that one. Telekinesis/Pyrokinesis are probably fake though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:42PM
Short_Circuiting at 7:00PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
Fern's post totally made me lol.

1) God
- 50% but like Shplane I don't agree with religion. I'm agnostic lol.

2) Devils
- 0% unless you count the weirdos who pretend to be them.

3) Angels
- 0%

4) Heaven and Hell
- 0% If there is an “afterlife”, I don't think it will be like either. At all. Probably blackness. The existence of one's consciousness in a pit of nothingness.

- 20% on reincarnation. 60% on karma, cuz bad shit always seems to happen to me when I'm being a bitch. And just in general.

6) Aliens
- 100% They're gonna take me away someday. I just know it. lol!

- 0% I'm not really buying that kind of thing.

8) Ghosts
- 10% I only believe in leftover memories and stuff, that repeat themselves and such.

- 0% lolno.

- 20% on telekenesis, but that's about it. I'm 100% on deja vu though. Like the theory of parallel realities, constantly splitting and joining. And how time is just an illusion created by that or something. Yeah, something like that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:35PM
kitty17 at 7:01PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
1) God
- Yes, I was raised a Christian and I completly believe in God.

2) Devils
- Yeah..

3) Angels
- Saw one mah self.

4) Heaven and Hell
- Totally

- No.

6) Aliens
- I believe there is a passage in the bible that referes to a demon in the sky that will play games with us. But don't quote me on that…I'd have to actually look it up to be sure.

- Maybe…they could be utterly disturbed human beings or demons. There have been cases of recorded zombie incounters in Africa, as a result of witch doctors preforming rituals on people.
I've also seen a possessed lady before, she'd always spazz out in church and one time even spoke with a different voice. Being a child, me and all the other children were ushered out. My parents would accompany the Pastor to this ladies house and my father said he could see imprints on the floor and hand prints on the wall as if someone was walking and dragging their hand across it, when they began praying for her.

8) Ghosts
- Yeah, I had a chair move by itself one time in my grandmothers appartment. I was talking to my aunt (she's 3 years older than I so we tend to hang out alot) in the dinning room. We were talking about some tv show we both watch when suddenly the chair next to me backed up as if someone had just gotten up from the chair. We stared at the chair…then at each other and continued talking. I believe if you ignore em they won't bug you.

- Not really…but they're still cool for stories.

- Nah, I don't believe in mind reading and all that, but I do believe that if you are around a person or talk to them alot you begin thinking alike. Like with my friend Katie, usually chatting over the interwebs we tend to type out the same things at the same exact moments. Or with my brothers, sometimes I'm thinking of a song or something and my younger brother will start whistling the tune or blurt out the word. And sometimes we can finish each others sentences…it gets weird.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:17PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon