Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Supernatural Survey...
Coveinant at 7:19PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(online)
kitty17
6) Aliens
- I believe there is a passage in the bible that referes to a demon in the sky that will play games with us. But don't quote me on that…I'd have to actually look it up to be sure.

8) Ghosts
- Yeah, I had a chair move by itself one time in my grandmothers appartment. I was talking to my aunt (she's 3 years older than I so we tend to hang out alot) in the dinning room. We were talking about some tv show we both watch when suddenly the chair next to me backed up as if someone had just gotten up from the chair. We stared at the chair…then at each other and continued talking. I believe if you ignore em they won't bug you.

10) Psychic abilities/ chi / chakra
- Nah, I don't believe in mind reading and all that, but I do believe that if you are around a person or talk to them alot you begin thinking alike. Like with my friend Katie, usually chatting over the interwebs we tend to type out the same things at the same exact moments. Or with my brothers, sometimes I'm thinking of a song or something and my younger brother will start whistling the tune or blurt out the word. And sometimes we can finish each others sentences…it gets weird.

6. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.

8. Yeah they're real. I can feel their presence a lot of the time in places that you'd usually find a ghost (funeral homes, cemetaries, etc) and it is really creepy. ughughughugh.

10. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis are actually impossible. but precognition is possible, and some telepathy is possible (with delta thought waves, in dreams when two people are thinking of each other, they can share the same dream don't know the actual science behind it). with the intertwining of time lines, procognition is very possible.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 7:52PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
kitty17
6) Aliens
- I believe there is a passage in the bible that referes to a demon in the sky that will play games with us. But don't quote me on that…I'd have to actually look it up to be sure.

8) Ghosts
- Yeah, I had a chair move by itself one time in my grandmothers appartment. I was talking to my aunt (she's 3 years older than I so we tend to hang out alot) in the dinning room. We were talking about some tv show we both watch when suddenly the chair next to me backed up as if someone had just gotten up from the chair. We stared at the chair…then at each other and continued talking. I believe if you ignore em they won't bug you.

- Nah, I don't believe in mind reading and all that, but I do believe that if you are around a person or talk to them alot you begin thinking alike. Like with my friend Katie, usually chatting over the interwebs we tend to type out the same things at the same exact moments. Or with my brothers, sometimes I'm thinking of a song or something and my younger brother will start whistling the tune or blurt out the word. And sometimes we can finish each others sentences…it gets weird.

6. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.

8. Yeah they're real. I can feel their presence a lot of the time in places that you'd usually find a ghost (funeral homes, cemetaries, etc) and it is really creepy. ughughughugh.

10. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis are actually impossible. but precognition is possible, and some telepathy is possible (with delta thought waves, in dreams when two people are thinking of each other, they can share the same dream don't know the actual science behind it). with the intertwining of time lines, procognition is very possible.

Hey, God. Am I ever going to believe in you?
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
cartoonprofessor at 3:13AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
1) God?
0%… She told me Herself that She was merely a human face placed on the Wonders and Mysteries of Nature.

2) Devils?
100%… I have personally seen many ruling various coorporations and countries.

3) Angels?
100%… I have met many, although have never seen one in a white gown or wearing wings, halo, etc.

4)Heaven and Hell?
100%… I see people every day living in their own heavens and hells.

5)Reincarnation and Karma?
100%… my last life was as a chicken. They say we progress up the evolutionary/intelligence path each time we reincarnate. This time was human so I estimate my next life to be a duck.

6)Aliens?
100%… That's us isn't it? I mean show me another animal on this planet that is mostly bald but for really long hair sprouting out of their heads.

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures?
(see devils above, except for werewolves, they died out many years ago, their close cousin the whywolf is however reported to still survive hidden amongst us)

8) Ghosts?
100% You bet! My friend once lived in an old house where a ghost dog would scratch itself next to your chair while sitting in front of the fireplace. It was pretty freaky… never noticed any ghost fleas though…

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc… ?
Most of you said 0% for Elves?!
Come on guys… BeLEEEEVE!
If everyone stops believing in them they will disappear altogether : (

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Short_Circuiting at 3:47AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
the duck? ah, a good thing indeed. …i like you. xD
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:35PM
Ozoneocean at 4:14AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(online)
Coveinant
. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.
How in the hell do people get that? It's like the most WRONG interpretation of evolution ever… Look, you want the actual “most” evolved things? That'd be viruses… although I don't think they're technically alive, they're evolving constantly. Humans haven't evolved much at all. We do have a complex social system though, which probably has you confused.

Being a social species is why we are who we are… I don't see a need for an external force in that- gods or aliens. That doesn't mean there couldn't be or that there isn't (how could your really know?), but there's no logical gap in the system that requires it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:28PM
lastcall at 4:54AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
ozoneocean
Coveinant
. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.
How in the hell do people get that? It's like the most WRONG interpretation of evolution ever… Look, you want the actual “most” evolved things? That'd be viruses… although I don't think they're technically alive, they're evolving constantly. Humans haven't evolved much at all. We do have a complex social system though, which probably has you confused.

Amen, ozone lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
Rutger at 5:25AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
ozoneocean
Coveinant

Being a social species is why we are who we are… I don't see a need for an external force in that- gods or aliens. That doesn't mean there couldn't be or that there isn't (how could your really know?), but there's no logical gap in the system that requires it.

You're forgetting that Cov's an unabridged genious. He knows, man…he knows!

As for the survey:

1) God?
100% - Maybe not the Christian image of God, but a God none the less.

2) Devils?
100% - For if there is a God, then why not a Devil?

3) Angels?
100% - Even though not in the biblical way, angels are everywhere.

4)Heaven and Hell?
50% - Since there are several religions saying that if you do not believe in theirs, you will go to Hell, by default everyone goes to Hell, because noone believes in all those religions at the same time. Which leads to the non-existance of Heaven, because if there's noone to go there, why should it even exist?
If there's anything at all like Heaven or Hell, it'd be just Hell, most likely.

5)Reincarnation and Karma?
Reincarnation not so much, karma is 100% - I've had it happen, there's pretty much nio denying it.

6)Aliens?
100% - There are probably some alien lifeforms out there. They might me amoebas, or things even smaller than that, but they're still alien lifeforms.

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures?
Vampire bats, eh? As for the rest, nah.

8) Ghosts?
100% - A friend once told me about an experience he had, where he had summoned a ghost, and days later a friend of his saw the ghost sitting at the table in the same spot where he had been when he summoned it. My friend, of course, didn't tell anyone about this (Except for me, years after it happened), and I have no reason to believe he's lying.

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc… ?
0% - They're fun in LOTR, but that's where they're staying. Although dwarves are real. They prefer little people though.

K.A.L.A.-dan! rutGAR desu!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:14PM
mechanical_lullaby at 6:26AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(online)
God- 10 or 15%. I dunno. I think higher power is definitely a better term. Godsis a higher percentage for me.
Devils- 100%. They drop in for chai sometimes.
Angels- 10-15%
Heaven and Hell.
No. I actually believe when you die, you go to wait in a lot of lines to see where you go. Like the MVA.
Reincarnation and Karma
Reincarnation and Karma- Karma is 100% although I hate it when people are like, “that'll get back to you,” blatantly. Karma is subtle. Reincarnation? I really don't have the capacity to remember that. Maybe.
Aliens
man, that'd be great. Except since physics should be the same around the universe, we wont be seeing them anytime soon. Oh, the problems with leaving galaxies and those pesky, pesky asteroid belts.
Vampires, Werewolves and other demonic creatures
nope. People just eating other people I reckon.
Ghosts
yes. i see them reorganizing my bookshelf at night.
Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc…
if by goblins, you mean David Bowie and if by elves you mean Keebler. Yes. 100%
Psychic abilities/chi/chakra
Psychic abilities: hahahahaha no.
chi and chakras? Chakras are funny things. They're really for self-insight. Mostly Tree of Life and Kaballah. very important though. It's like tarot. I don't believe fully in tarot, but it's so strikingly accurate.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
Short_Circuiting at 7:08AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
you're right! i forgot about that! david bowie = hottest goblin ever. xD
Rutger at 7:28AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
Short_Circuiting

I still have nightmares of his pants from that movie…

Short_Circuiting at 10:53AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
i'm sure all insecure boys do. lol!
Rutger at 10:57AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
Short_Circuiting
i'm sure all insecure boys do. lol!

Hey now, that's not nice. I'm secure. I can tell, because I am still attracted to your avatar.

Ozoneocean at 10:57AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(online)
I don't believe in gorillas…
Rutger at 11:01AM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
ozoneocean
I don't believe in gorillas…

I met a gorilla once. He told me that you're a God amongst them. It's kind of harsh to not believe in your believers…

shaneronzio at 1:35PM, Nov. 10, 2007
(online)
1) God
yAr Big Big

2) Devils
Yar

3) Angels
YaR

4) Heaven and Hell
yar

5) Reincarnation and Karma
yar

6) Aliens
Yarp

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures
Yar

8) Ghosts
Yar

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc…
Yarp

Yar
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Ozoneocean at 1:44PM, Nov. 10, 2007
(online)
Rutger
I met a gorilla once.
I don't believe you.
usedbooks at 1:54PM, Nov. 10, 2007
(online)
Rutger
Short_Circuiting

I think that the actor who played the baby currently discusses strange Bowie-crotch-related dreams with his therapist.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
Rutger at 2:57PM, Nov. 10, 2007
(offline)
usedbooks
Rutger
Short_Circuiting

I think that the actor who played the baby currently discusses strange Bowie-crotch-related dreams with his therapist.

I bet he's having unexplainable dreams about grey spandex pants, and his therapist is telling him that they are repressed memories from his youth. Then, he'll ask him if his father loved him.

Poke Alster at 9:09AM, Nov. 11, 2007
(offline)
shaneronzio
1) God
yAr Big Big

2) Devils
Yar

3) Angels
YaR

4) Heaven and Hell
yar

yar

6) Aliens
Yarp

Yar

8) Ghosts
Yar

Yarp

Yar

What are you? a pirate?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
cartoonprofessor at 4:20AM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
lastcall
ozoneocean
Coveinant

Amen, ozone lol!
I agree…
what about birds?
Surely they are more evolved than us… they came from dinosaurs after all.
Or whales, they evolved from the oceans, became land dwellers, then went back to the oceans again… we're still in phase two.
Hopefully they will evolve again and walk the earth once more as giant, japanese-eating monsters!
(apologies to whale-loving Japanese folk. Just heard on the radio news some representative of a japanese whale-hunting ‘research’ company trying to get Australia to stop the anti-whaling terrorists)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Poke Alster at 4:31AM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
But we evolved from monkeys :)
shaneronzio at 7:18AM, Nov. 12, 2007
(online)
Poke Alster
shaneronzio
1) God
yAr Big Big

2) Devils
Yar

3) Angels
YaR

4) Heaven and Hell
yar

yar

6) Aliens
Yarp

Yar

8) Ghosts
Yar

Yarp

Yar

What are you? a pirate?

Narp.
Poke Alster at 7:27AM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
dont you mean yarp?
Fenn at 12:16PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
Poke Alster
dont you mean yarp?
Of course not. You should watch the movie “Hot Fuzz” and all will be clear.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
Poke Alster at 12:24PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
I have being watching hot fuzz thats where i got yarp from :)
Poke Alster at 2:27PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
sorry for being rude but care to explain why you dont believe in reincarnation?
shaneronzio at 3:35PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(online)
o.k.
I will give the wordy answers…
1) God
I believe that there is A divine Creator, a source of all things, that is infact everything.
when you boil down most religions of the Earth, they say the same
it is when Religion becomes ORGANIZED and man begins to Speak for what god wants…that is when it gets …eh

I also Believe that there is a bigger thing going on…and we little people can't see it.
and there is power in Faith.
2) Devils
There is evil in the world and agents who serve for evil
just like Sinatra says…
“Some People get thier kicks stomping on a Dream.”
…and there are lesser spirits who prey on the weak and the lost…they devour thier souls like candy coated donuts…with fear, with depression…with corruption.
3) Angels
There is alot going on that we Don't perceive all around us…in the Etherial.
There are bigger, Unseen things.
you cannot touch or see the war for the souls of mortals, but, only a fool would deny that the war for souls does exist.

Angel translated is messenger of god

4) Heaven and Hell
I know that there is a Mixed interpretation of Heaven and hell.
Is hell a tool to use by preachers to keep thier flock of sheep in line?
Or is there Really a place where teenagers go to burn for all eternity because they spanked it to victorias secret catalogues?

and is there a place for all the good little girls who brush thier teeth, comb thier hair and can say the alphabet backwards?

again…I don't know.

just try to make the changes here where you can…while you can.
and don't test the limit, or you will find out sooner than you expect.

I know that there is alot going on in the heavens in the bible…but…what was really going on?

was it aliens?
check out a book…
Genisis revisited…by Zachariah Sitchen

judge for yourself

Karma…I buy into this, because, you live long enough, you see that life dishes out vengeance in its own way…and rewards.
there is an old phrase…God don' pay debts wit' money.

Reincarnation…maybe?

but, maybe it is more like groundhogs day…the old movie…you do it until you get it right enough to move on.
6) Aliens
I believe that there are Aliens, that we may infact be monkey/alien hybrids and that we are probably being prepared for their return.
and, we will probably be thier slaves …or thier pets.
or…thier FOOD!!!! AHHHHH!
or thier entertainment.
I believe that the Vampires all wear buisness suits…the werewolves all drive 4x4s and the other demonic creatures are always looking for weak spirits to drain life force from.
They can usually be found in Bars, Dark parking lots…and found where ever fear is.

8) Ghosts
There are Ghosts that walk this world, energy cannot be created or destroyed, and I feel the same about the soul.
sometimes, depending on how the death occurs, spirits get lost and linger.

some perhaps just belong to a place…
some times a house can record a harsh incident and keep repeating it…like it is stuck.

There are all forms of spirits that walk the earth …ride the wind …wash up on the beach and then again out to sea…devour the world with Fire.
travel across the universe.
did you ever feel an odd cold breeze…maybe it wasn't the wind?
also, spirits I think migrate to those who have tuned in to thier presence, sort of like they maybe have a different glow in the spirit world?

or this could all just be bullshit.

was that just the wind?

I think once, long ago, the earth was filled with all sorts of mythical creatures…and variations of man.
Humans just breed more…and we are more competitive.
(they are probably interbred with humans…that is where they went)
to deny the chi is to deny that you are alive.

Psychic Abilities, they are our instincts, your dog has learned to live by instinct, so do all animals, we are infact, the sum total of eons of evolution, why some people are convinced that they are nothing is beyond my comprehension.
havn't you ever walked into a room where there has been an arguement and you can feel the way the room still has that tension…that is all energy.

Chi is energy…
“psychic ability” is being able to interpret that chi.

there are many forms of psychic awareness…

the Chakras are the energy flow path ways through the body.

11)in closeing…
it is all in what you want to believe.

you don't have to buy in to any of this, but, it is just my opinion.
one thing is for sure…there is alot going on.
Poke Alster at 3:39PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
I totally agree with you on reincarnation, karma we share more or less the same views as each other
Short_Circuiting at 3:48PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
i think i'm a bit of an existentialist, come to think of it.
Custard Trout at 4:05PM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
Explaining answers due to bored.

1) God
0%

I don't like the idea of there being a giant beard in the sky watching over everything we do. It seems to me people who believe this are trying to reassure themselves that everything will be fine, no matter how much you fuck up. As if there was some sort of higher justice. Pfft, right.

2) Devils
0%

The presence of something that is rigidly defined as ‘bad’ is basically the other half to what I said above. The idea bothers me on it's own as well though.

3) Angels
0%

See above.

4) Heaven and Hell
0%

I don't believe in any kind of after life. Death is supposed to be the end, the sleep you look forward to after a hard day. What would be the point if you kept living anyway?

0%

See above.

6) Aliens
100%

The universe is really fucking big. They'll likely never come into contact with us, but that doesn't mean they're not out there. Also, when you break it down into it's most literal meaning, everyone who isn't me is an alien life form.

0%

Bleh! I transform every full moon for no reason! WoooOOOooOOOOO!

8) Ghosts
0%

See afterlife/reincarnation/blah de blah de blah

0%

I do not live in a Tolkien novel.

0%

Human brains are thinking thousands of thoughts (unconscious and conscious) every second. A single peek into another mind (even if it were possible) would probably melt your head.

Essentially, nihilism = happy super fun.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon