MAFIA... and other forum games

the Ultimate Party Game
Aussie_kid at 2:04AM, May 22, 2006
(online)
Something I came up with that turned out quite popular. The scene is that the Aussie kid has invited you to his party. Problem is, you want to be noticed and every one is ignoring you. Now Aussie has provided game consoles, a juke box, karaoke,snacks, booze, fireworks which are shooting into the sky and even a few strippers.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do something with these that will make every one in the party notice you, without going ‘Too far’, such as pleasuring a stripper with a firwork (Yes, some one did do that), streaking, stealing the underwear of a fellow partygoer, etc.

Some examples of things you could do are one guy did the firebreather trick on the box of fireworks and blew up half the party. Another girl put her mouth around a corked wine bottle and sucked the cork out. Some one else drank all the booze then got alcohol poisoning and threw up on the snacks (Of course, that may be under the categorie of going too far)

The point to the game, just be as creative as you can. There's no measurement of how much attention you attract, just how original you can be

Now, let the games begin!

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
ssbguy at 7:50PM, Aug. 3, 2006
(online)
I beat everyone on the GameCube in SSB: Melee with my supreme skills with Kirby.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:55PM
phear at 9:01PM, Aug. 3, 2006
(offline)
Aussie_kid
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do something with these that will make every one in the party notice you, without going ‘Too far’, such as pleasuring a stripper with a firwork (Yes, some one did do that), streaking, stealing the underwear of a fellow partygoer, etc.

you're no fun
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon