Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

The Wizard who accidently killed his Warlord buddy!!!!
Goumranthrandar at 9:16AM, April 23, 2009
(online)
Greetings, duck and cover, Evoker coming through. I am Goumranthrandar, call me Goum. I love writing and coming up with characters and story ideas, but can't draw the images that appear in my head. I have joined DDfo9r the comics, and because I feel I belong, everyone here is just as insane as I, if not even more so, nuff said.
Tieflings have no lands to call their own. They make people feel uncomfortable and are generally shunned.

Personality:
Due to their fiendish heritage, tieflings are a sinister and cunning people, often drawn to the path of a rogue and mercenary work. The majority of tieflings have an evil alignment and do not get along well with most other people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
amanda at 10:22AM, April 23, 2009
(online)
Hey Goum! Welcome to the Duck boards. You accidentally killed your warlord buddy? Nuh-uh. I can see right through your story. “Accident” nothin'. But I tell ya what - let's strike a deal. You give me $50 bucks and a high five, and I'll be a great witness. The axe slipped out of his hand, your honor.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Goumranthrandar at 7:08AM, April 24, 2009
(online)
Hey, it's not my fault he got his dragonborn butt stuck in the gelatinous cube I was aiming at. I'm a bit short on cash but I have some ectra pouches of alchemist fire if your interested.
Tieflings have no lands to call their own. They make people feel uncomfortable and are generally shunned.

Personality:
Due to their fiendish heritage, tieflings are a sinister and cunning people, often drawn to the path of a rogue and mercenary work. The majority of tieflings have an evil alignment and do not get along well with most other people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
Custard Trout at 7:18AM, April 24, 2009
(offline)
Oh it is a guy who writes but does not draw. If you didn't talk funny, I'd already have forgotten you.

And even then, I only remember you as ‘that tit who talks funny’.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon