(online)
Should have just dug it out.
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
Product Placement at 5:08AM, March 24, 2008
(online)
Wow…

Just wow, realy.

Being a person who lives in a place that gets a lot of snow during winters, I must say that I saw about 10 different things that they've could have done that ALL would have resulted in a outcome better then this one. I mean, the pickup was in a wrong angle, they tied the rope to a wrong corner and should have tied it to the body of the car, not the bumper. Heck, judging by how much snow that was actually on the driveway I must say that the guy could have easily gotten the car out without geting it stuck in the first place. They didn't even need the dam pickup to begin with. The car had only itsy bits of snow under it and to the side and there here were plenty of people in that video. They could have just pushed the car back into the driveway with much ease and then backed out properly. Two or three guys pushing the back as he drove forvard would have done the trick.

But in all seriousness, that video did cause a barrelful of laughs at the office.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
kyupol at 8:26PM, March 24, 2008
(online)
I was stuck in worse snow than that and I was able to get myself out.

How to do it?

- dig up the snow around the wheels with a shovel. If there is no shovel, use your hands. dig it out like a dog.

- Put it in 1st or 2nd gear then keep moving forward and back.

- If it fails, get the mats and put them under the wheels. The point is to give the wheels something to latch on. Then try to get out.

In that vid, with that many people, they could have easily dug up that car and pushed it. lol!

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
lastcall at 6:30PM, March 25, 2008
(offline)
Product Placement
Being a person who lives in a place that gets a lot of snow during winters, I must say that I saw about 10 different things that they've could have done that ALL would have resulted in a outcome better then this one. I mean, the pickup was in a wrong angle, they tied the rope to a wrong corner and should have tied it to the body of the car, not the bumper. Heck, judging by how much snow that was actually on the driveway I must say that the guy could have easily gotten the car out without geting it stuck in the first place. They didn't even need the dam pickup to begin with. The car had only itsy bits of snow under it and to the side and there here were plenty of people in that video. They could have just pushed the car back into the driveway with much ease and then backed out properly. Two or three guys pushing the back as he drove forvard would have done the trick.

Agreed with all of this. ….Something tells me they did this on purpose; that it was staged. It was kind of a junky car. I mean, really….who would videotape something like that? Maybe the guy was getting a new car, and they felt like doing something fun with the old one. Who knows.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
mishi_hime at 8:48PM, March 25, 2008
(offline)
idiots…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:03PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved