Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

There is a dull wind blowing through the pleats of my ragged man-skirt...
CreepKnight at 10:11PM, July 12, 2007
(offline)
Greetings, Salutations, and Tidings Abundant,

I am called Villemous CreepKnight, a surrogate word baron and grammarsmith extraordinaire! A little about me: I'm a Scorpio who loves cooking, reading, sewing, and finding new and preferably strange ways to entertain myself.

I have ventured into the foray that is “Drunk Duck” in order to write the comic strip “Voodoo Walrus,” an effort I am proud to say is a labor of mine. Aside from comedy, I am a fan of crime noir, Lovecraftian horror, neo-fantasy, science fiction, and the classic coming-of-age tale. As my artist and I become more and more familiar with the lay of the land here at this place we often describe as “wicked awesome, because he haven't been deleted yet,” we may find ourselves inclined to produce works of such a nature. I hope to soon anyway.

Also, I hate writing introductions, especially when I find the need to introduce myself. Namely because I come off more pretentious and arrogant than I really am.

So, in other words… Beer is good. But so is Riesling. And chicken parmesean.

Um… woo-hoo. The End.

For the record, elipses mean “stop reading…”

…or…

… that I'm pausing for effect.

– Villemous Quetzecoatl CreepKnight

P.S. :spin: <——– Is it me, or does this guy look like he's got a mustache? If so, what purpose does it serve?
As stated by little Susan Meyer, Age Seven

“In the end there shall come a dark time, where the true followers of Great Cthulhu will grow massive in their numbers. The moon will flow with bile, the sun will burn black, and the rivers shall flow with the blood of the non-believers…”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
usedbooks at 10:20PM, July 12, 2007
(online)
CreepKnight
P.S. :spin: <——– Is it me, or does this guy look like he's got a mustache? If so, what purpose does it serve?
It's a disguise…

Welcome, word baron! I too am a practitioner of wordsmithery. I hope you enjoy yourself here and am looking forward to seeing your works.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
Luminous at 10:46PM, July 12, 2007
(online)
CreepKnight

Haha, actually, I made that spinning emote. :D He's not supposed to have a mustache, but now that you mention it, I can see what you mean.

Anyway, welcome to the Duck!

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
CreepKnight at 10:56PM, July 12, 2007
(offline)
Luminous
Haha, actually, I made that spinning emote. :D He's not supposed to have a mustache, but now that you mention it, I can see what you mean.

Just for the record, I'm not disrespecting the stache. It gives the little guy character. Makes him awesome.

HOORAY FOR MUSTACHES!!!

“In the end there shall come a dark time, where the true followers of Great Cthulhu will grow massive in their numbers. The moon will flow with bile, the sun will burn black, and the rivers shall flow with the blood of the non-believers…”
Luminous at 11:05PM, July 12, 2007
(online)
CreepKnight
Luminous

Just for the record, I'm not disrespecting the stache. It gives the little guy character. Makes him awesome.

HOORAY FOR MUSTACHES!!!

Oh, I wasn't offended or anything. I thought it was funny.

Hooray for mustaches x2!

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
thebadgergrymm at 4:22AM, July 13, 2007
(offline)
Just as I'm about to put a foot in the door for us here and you're one step ahead of me buddy. Well, as long as I'm here I might as well make the most of it!

'Allo all. Grymm here. Yin to CreepKnight's Yang, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch to his Cheerios, the art to his word…. type… things… that are composed of… letters… Yeah. Basically I provide the art for http://www.drunkduck.com/Voodoo_Walrus/.

As you may have guessed, I'm found of art. Be it making it or viewing it. When I'm not doing that I tend to read anything from comics to webcomics to sci-fi to good fantasy to the occasional mystery to horror to interesting cereal boxes (That's the third reference to cereal so far… It is obviously breakfast time). If not drawing or reading I enjoy movies and good, quality animation.

Hmm… Is there anything else? Probably. But I've been up all night. So now its probably time to go be unconscious until the harsh oppressive light of the angry orb of sky fire dims this evening and I may work unhindered once more!

So in closing, hello all, its great to be here, and beware of floating pygmy cows speaking an indecipherable form of French.

—–Grymm,
Art-Badger and Lord of Balderdash

P.S.:spin: That really DOES look like a little mustache! That is made of at least 15 layers of pure Awesome right there!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
ZeroVX at 5:16AM, July 13, 2007
(online)
Well, I was going to comment on how Sir Baron sounded like Cthulhu's soulmate, but you appear to have that covered.

Welcomes to you both!
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
Cthulhu at 5:52AM, July 13, 2007
(online)
Welcome to DD both of you! I look forward to reading your comics.

Wait… “Man-skirt”???
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:57AM
CreepKnight at 6:40AM, July 13, 2007
(offline)
Cthulhu
Wait… “Man-skirt”???

Yes m' dark lord of the abyss. Like a kilt, except longer and less in the way of paisley. Mine also happens to be somewhat ragged as I haven't repaired it in quite a while.

Evil_Snuffkin at 7:47AM, July 13, 2007
(online)
Yay for man skirts! Seeing how many interests we share I've so gotta check out your work :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
maritalbliss at 10:58AM, July 13, 2007
(online)
Welcome, hope you enjoy The Duck as much as wind up your skirt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
ZeroVX at 11:05AM, July 13, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu
Welcome to DD both of you! I look forward to reading your comics.

Wait… “Man-skirt”???

A “man-skirt” IS a kilt! And this is coming from someone with at least 70% of his family tree taking root in Scotland!
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
flyingwind66 at 11:10AM, July 13, 2007
(offline)
Welcome guys! and yes, I'm going to check out your comics and shamelessly mention that I hope you guys will feel as if you would read mine too XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
AQua_ng at 11:56AM, July 13, 2007
(offline)
I can use fancy words too! I can feel the animosity in ZeroVX's post. I'm so fancy, ho-ho-ho.

Oh, and welcome.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:56AM
D0m at 1:49PM, July 13, 2007
(online)
I like this double-Knight thing you guys have going.

Anyway, welcome! We love you.

Nadya- a tale about what happens to SOME of us when we die.

Currently: Nadya is awake and asking more relevant questions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
SilverWordz at 7:33PM, July 13, 2007
(online)
Welcome to DD you two. I think you'll fit right in so I dunno why you're worried about being deleted. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon