Random Discussion

this is soem scary shit o-o
Croi Dhubh at 12:32AM, May 2, 2008
(offline)
Actually, when you grow up seeing “dead people”, it's not hard to tell when something's bullshit. Video is bullshit. Possessions no longer occur.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
bluebot092 at 4:13AM, May 2, 2008
(offline)
Puff_Of_Smoke
Most people just add me randomly.

I also now see that arguing with a twelve year old is a stupid thing to do because no matter how hard you try they stick to their stubbornly wrong thoughts on melting metals. You can't melt metal with plain old fire. It's just not possible. I also suggest that you take science class and listen for once… wow… a twelve year old that doesn't have at least some idea of the periodic tabe of elements…

as i said before you and hawk are banned form posting into any of my topics
I don't have ADD you're just boring me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:28AM
bluebot092 at 4:14AM, May 2, 2008
(offline)
Croi Dhubh
Actually, when you grow up seeing “dead people”, it's not hard to tell when something's bullshit. Video is bullshit. Possessions no longer occur.

if you read the thingy i posted under the video in the 2nd post its not thatm uch of a possison :/
Puff_Of_Smoke at 8:08AM, May 2, 2008
(offline)
bluebot092
Puff_Of_Smoke
Most people just add me randomly.

I also now see that arguing with a twelve year old is a stupid thing to do because no matter how hard you try they stick to their stubbornly wrong thoughts on melting metals. You can't melt metal with plain old fire. It's just not possible. I also suggest that you take science class and listen for once… wow… a twelve year old that doesn't have at least some idea of the periodic tabe of elements…

as i said before you and hawk are banned form posting into any of my topics

Hawk is a moderator and I live in a free country. You simply can't do that.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
Croi Dhubh at 11:46AM, May 2, 2008
(offline)
bluebot092
Croi Dhubh

if you read the thingy i posted under the video in the 2nd post its not thatm uch of a possison :/
Oh, I know. I didn't mean to imply you did.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
spiritmonkey at 11:49AM, May 2, 2008
(offline)
bravo1102
Back to the youtube video: Obvious schizophrenia.

And flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing. lol!

Douglas Adams FTW!
Timmy And the Bleach

There are many things in this world that are uncertain
I'd say I'm one of them
But I'm not sure
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
bluebot092 at 11:12AM, May 3, 2008
(offline)
lol
Arashi_san at 12:56PM, May 3, 2008
(offline)
Whether she was possessed, just wanted attention or had some sort of mental instability, their was obviously something wrong with her.

Also, to fly can simply mean to move through the air. You can flap your arms while moving through the air, but Puff was saying to flap your arms to fly through the air, as in the means of volitation was the displacement of air to create a powerful enough force to generate momentum that would lift you from the ground and carry you upwards.

And simple fires of certain temperatures can melt certain basic metals. That's a lot of “certains,” though. And one could not do that by drinking alcohol and breathing on a match or torch or other conflagatory item. You would burn yourself and melt nothing but your face off.

I would wrather not go into lighting a fire underwater, but I found bluebot's explanation amusing.

And what is the temperature of the hottest fire on the earth's surface. Of course, you can't forge elements, but you may be able to form or seperate compounds, but even that is stretching my chemical lore.

Either way, I side with Puff. and atom.
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:00AM
Arashi_san at 3:16PM, May 3, 2008
(offline)
bluebot092

Are you really 12? I thought you were 8 or 9.

Puff_Of_Smoke
Birds and bats are the only things on earth that can fly naturally. Humans can't fly without technology.

Fool! The main flyers of this world are insects!
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
bluebot092 at 4:11PM, May 3, 2008
(offline)
double team on puff!

wouldnt jumping be a form of flying only for a second? so all you gotta do flap your arms jump bam oyur flying
Arashi_san at 2:34AM, May 5, 2008
(offline)
bluebot092
double team on puff!

wouldnt jumping be a form of flying only for a second? so all you gotta do flap your arms jump bam oyur flying

Arashi_san
You can flap your arms while moving through the air, but Puff was saying to flap your arms to fly through the air, as in the means of volitation was the displacement of air to create a powerful enough force to generate momentum that would lift you from the ground and carry you upwards.

That means you only move because you're flapping your arms. You must jump to be in the air. Also, it's not as simple as “I jumped in the air so I was flying.”

Jumping and flapping arms = not flying
Standing on the ground and flapping arms = not flying
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
Eirikr at 6:53AM, May 5, 2008
(online)
bluebot092
double team on puff!

Not….really. There are long jumpers in the Olympics who can jump dozens of feet but nobody ever says that they're flying, probably because they're not. When humans jump, they essentially just hurdle themselves into the air back down towards the ground again. I think the true definition of flying is being able to be airborn and being able to affect your trajectory to some significant degree. Birds can fly because they can weave through the air and turn however they please. Once humans are airborn, without an outside influence we can only go one way and that's it.

So, yeah, Jumping is not Flying.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved