Help, Support and Suggestions

Tiki Mail and Logouts
Donovan at 3:09PM, Feb. 5, 2007
(online)
People haven't been able to send me PQs. They say that a message is sent back to them, “This user cannot receive Tiki Mail” or something like that.

Another thing - DD keeps logging me out, even when I don't want to! It just happened, I was about to post this topic, and a message said I needed to be logged in to post it! I was logged in! I'm viewing comics, and it says I can't comment cause I'm not logged in!

Edit: I probably should have posted this somewhere else. I just saw the word “help”

If some kindly admin or mod can move this to the correct topic, thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM
skoolmunkee at 1:32AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
They get the tiki mail message because when you signed up, you said you were under 13 years old or something like that. You'll have to send a PQ to Volte6 if you want any of your account info changed. Basically, people 13 and younger (or 14 and younger?) aren't allowed to receive PQs because of COPPA online child safety rules. You can send them, but not get them. Protecting kids from online predators or something. :)

As for logging out, what browser are you using? I think some people using an older version of Firefox had logging out problems… I'm not sure what the solution was, maybe you could try clearing your cookies?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
Donovan at 4:51AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
Mmmmmm… Cookies…

So, I have to wait 5 months to get tiki mail?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved