Random Discussion

Tom Cruise building bunker in case of alien attack
kyupol at 2:53PM, May 30, 2008
(online)
LINK HERE

Maybe Xenu is real and he's out to get us. :(

But if ever an alien species would invade Earth the same way a conventional army invades a nation, they must be a primitive species.

Truely advanced alien species would invade us through infiltration and brainwashing rather than direct assault.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Arashi_san at 3:12PM, May 30, 2008
(offline)
Tom Cruise is truly a wise man. Except for the whole scientology thing.

Yeah, aliens (and probably those wretched reptoids) are definately coming to snatch our bodies and drink our brains and conduct innumerable, painful probing and skewing projects and experiments on us.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to offer my children to Tom Cruise and his cause before the aliens come. Then I'll have a place to hide.
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:00AM
bravo1102 at 5:38PM, May 30, 2008
(online)
Said bunker would also work if there was a nuclear war or a horrific fall of civilization due to battle over food, oil and water or… if the zombies attacked!

Do you have your zombie attack plan ready?

He's becoming a survivalist nutcase too. He better not forget the razor wire and machine gun fire slits.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Arashi_san at 5:48PM, May 30, 2008
(offline)
bravo1102
Said bunker would also work if there was a nuclear war or a horrific fall of civilization due to battle over food, oil and water or… if the zombies attacked!

Do you have your zombie attack plan ready?

He's becoming a survivalist nutcase too. He better not forget the razor wire and machine gun fire slits.
My friends and I have actually had conversations lasting for many hours about what to do in case of zombie attack. One of us said that they would try to flee to a Costco or other such super-grocery store. Another said he would flee to a school. My brother, Stain, wanted to escape on a boat.

They would all die.

I would flee to the forest. Remote areas where very few people ever go. When/if I was to stumble upon some voracious undead, I would bash it to further death with either a big branch or my boken (wooden training sword that I carry everywhere in case of a zombie infestation). If the animals contracted the disease somehow, I would be screwed, of course. But if that was the case, humans would have no chance, anyway.

Well, that's my plan in case of a zombie attack. I'm still working on one to prepare me for an invasion, though.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
Product Placement at 1:50PM, June 1, 2008
(online)
kyupol
Truely advanced alien species would invade us through infiltration and brainwashing rather than direct assault.

Wouldn't it be more prudent to send a small science wessel with stealth capabilities into orbit and reaserch a plague that would wipe out all of humanity? The whole infiltration bid sounds to bothersome.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
ozoneocean at 3:21PM, June 1, 2008
(online)
Zombies have to be the least scary thing ever. Mindless shambling hulks, with no way to replenish themselves ones their number gives out. heh.

Triffids worry me more 0_0
They learn!
And they grow everywhere…
And they never STOP growing!
Exterminate them in one place, and they'll just come back again from somewhere else…
Insidious creeping plants. -_-

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
Hexe at 7:37AM, June 2, 2008
(online)
… Xenu?!?… and i thought that santa was bad enough…. D#"#¤ you imaginery friends!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
Lonnehart at 1:54PM, June 2, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Zombies have to be the least scary thing ever. Mindless shambling hulks, with no way to replenish themselves ones their number gives out. heh.

Triffids worry me more 0_0
They learn!
And they grow everywhere…
And they never STOP growing!
Exterminate them in one place, and they'll just come back again from somewhere else…
Insidious creeping plants. -_-

Urinating on them could kill them. Well, I think it could; the guy living in the house next to me did that through the fence and killed all my cherry tomato plants… :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
bravo1102 at 2:00PM, June 2, 2008
(online)
Product Placement
kyupol

Wouldn't it be more prudent to send a small science wessel with stealth capabilities into orbit and reaserch a plague that would wipe out all of humanity? The whole infiltration bid sounds to bothersome.

They don't want us dead… they would either want to dominate us, eat us, probes or just steal our women. Infultration works because they can steal all the women and probe all they want on the way.

Like a bunker can stop a 50 gigawatt pulse cannon. :)

Wessels? Are you channeling Chekov?

Custard Trout at 3:38PM, June 2, 2008
(offline)
He really is nuts. as are the rest of you. Zombies, aliens and triffids? Poor, doomed idiots.

The real threat is the body snatchers. They get us as we sleep, when we're vulnerable, and you can't trust a single soul, even your own mother could be one of them!

They'll destroy us all! Except me. I have a plan. Such a cunning plan.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:00PM
ozoneocean at 4:01AM, June 3, 2008
(online)
Custard Trout
They'll destroy us all! Except me. I have a plan. Such a cunning plan.
You already got snatched, didn't you? :)

Custard Trout at 6:25AM, June 3, 2008
(offline)
No, of course not. Don't be silly. Lack of sleep must be making you delirious, why don't you go and have a lovely nap?
Arashi_san at 11:53AM, June 3, 2008
(offline)
Custard Trout
No, of course not. Don't be silly. Lack of sleep must be making you delirious, why don't you go and have a lovely nap?
EEK! Body Snatcher! 0n0
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
Croi Dhubh at 3:37PM, June 5, 2008
(offline)
Zombies: Aim for the head

Mean Eating Fish: Stay out of the water

Vampires: Only need to outrun the other person…like running from a bear

Aliens: They just want to interbreed until we're all the same, so sign me up
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Custard Trout at 3:43PM, June 5, 2008
(offline)
What about body snatchers that replace you as you sleep? Not so smart now, are you?
bravo1102 at 9:12PM, June 5, 2008
(online)
Too late, he just fell asleep. ;)

Actually the Body Snatchers were taken care of in the mid-1980s by SHADO, ALINTEL and UNICOM. Those are the organizations that replaced MAJESTEK and UNIT.

Zombies multiply too fast to get under total control and they are moving faster these days.

As for aliens there are still a few million space-going civilizations who haven't tried to conquer Earth yet. All those TV broadcasts of all those Earth women are drawing them like moths to the flame.

Excuse me but I have to go get some donuts and coffee out to the MiB's casing my house. :)

And remember black helicopters aren't black.
Custard Trout at 10:16PM, June 5, 2008
(offline)
You can't be so sure, those body snatchers are sneaky. They can look like anyone, you know.

Would you like some totally not drugged warm milk?
Lonnehart at 1:13AM, June 6, 2008
(online)
Well, while Tom Cruise builds his bunker, I'm going to modify my house a bit. The Anti-Santa Claus defenses need updating before December comes up again. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
ozoneocean at 6:05AM, June 6, 2008
(online)
Vampires: goth babies with too many weaknesses to ever be a threat to anyone.
-Enjoy your garlic bread and ignore them.

Zombies: Losers with no life, no friends, no brains. Literally. They defeat themselves from the inside out.
-Wait while they're gobbled up by maggots.

Body Snatchers: Wannabes who have no ideas, and no idea of what else to do. Imitation without purpose.
-Monkey See, monkey do. Convince a bunch of morons to jump in a fire and kill themselves. The snatchers will take over people's bods and join in so as not to look out of place.

Aliens: Sex mad butt-fiends. With no prejudice as to species.
-Plonk a bunch of real dolls in a field (doesn't matter what they are- women, men, dogs, cows, sheep), but trap their intimate orifices with various nasty devices.

bravo1102 at 6:10AM, June 6, 2008
(online)
Custard Trout
You can't be so sure, those body snatchers are sneaky. They can look like anyone, you know.

Would you like some totally not drugged warm milk?

I'm lactose intolerant.
ozoneocean at 7:18AM, June 6, 2008
(online)
That's ok, Custard Trout only ever drinks Soy ;)

BffSatan at 9:16PM, June 8, 2008
(online)
I'm intrested in how he expects aliens who cross the universe just so they can stick things in our rear are going to be stopped by a primitive bunker.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
bravo1102 at 6:05AM, June 9, 2008
(online)
See my post about the 50 gigawatt pulse cannon. :)

The USA has bunker buster bombs. They developed bunker busters that could take care of Tom Cruise's thing back in WWII.

He must be expecting the aliens who developed interstellar drive but don't have light bulbs yet and still use bronze cannon and muskets.

Or he's been reading Harry Turtledove's World War series.
Arashi_san at 12:19PM, June 9, 2008
(offline)
bravo1102

The USA has bunker buster bombs. They developed bunker busters that could take care of Tom Cruise's thing back in WWII.

He must be expecting the aliens who developed interstellar drive but don't have light bulbs yet and still use bronze cannon and muskets.

Maybe he believes the aliens' goal isn't to simply wipe us out via blowing up our planet. That wouldn't benefit them as much as taking over or enslaving us.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
bravo1102 at 5:23AM, June 11, 2008
(online)
Arashi_san
bravo1102

Maybe he believes the aliens' goal isn't to simply wipe us out via blowing up our planet. That wouldn't benefit them as much as taking over or enslaving us.

They'd blow up some idiots like Tom Cruise hiding in bunkers, just to intimidate the rest of us. Or they'd line up several hundred people outside the bunker and have one at a time eaten by a large ravenous space beast until Tom Cruise left his bunker.

Why worry about a few hundred or even one guy in a bunker when there are 6 billion more where they came from and we breed quickly? Yup breeding farms. If they're here to enslave us they probably won't be guided by our morality.

Come on L. Ron Hubbard who created Scientology was a 1950's SF writer, when ravenous space beast threatened buxom young women and tore their clothes off leaving only barely enough to keep the censors away.

Excuse me now I'm working on a comic script about ravenous space beasts who tear off clothing (and I don't worry about censors.)
kyupol at 5:48PM, June 11, 2008
(online)
a bunker is no use to defend against 4th dimensional lizards. All they have to do is walk through the bunker because they'd be operatin on a frequency level that is higher than our 3rd dimension.

Then they will materialize behind Tom Cruise and rip him to shreds.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Arashi_san at 6:21PM, June 11, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
a bunker is no use to defend against 4th dimensional lizards. All they have to do is walk through the bunker because they'd be operatin on a frequency level that is higher than our 3rd dimension.

That should be 5th dimensional lizards. The 4th dimension is “time.”
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
bravo1102 at 10:29PM, June 12, 2008
(online)
Arashi_san
kyupol

The conception of the Fourth Dimension as time is only a theoretical construct for understanding the nature of space and time's relationship.

The fourth dimension is an actual physical dimension and a four dimensional cube is called a tesseract. Some current models of the universe accept as many as 12 dimensions. That allows for a six dimensional being to creep up on the fourth dimensional reptoid and tell him to lay off the poor little 3-D human. Then the 12th Dimensional Angelic Being will lead several choruses of “Give Peace a Chance”
Custard Trout at 10:45PM, June 12, 2008
(offline)
And the one and two dimensional beings will be sitting quietly in the corner, suddenly glad that no ever pays any attention to them.

I actually prefer a ten dimensional model. Twelve just seems like overkill.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Arashi_san at 12:24AM, June 13, 2008
(offline)
bravo1102
Arashi_san
kyupol

The conception of the Fourth Dimension as time is only a theoretical construct for understanding the nature of space and time's relationship.

The fourth dimension is an actual physical dimension and a four dimensional cube is called a tesseract. Some current models of the universe accept as many as 12 dimensions. That allows for a six dimensional being to creep up on the fourth dimensional reptoid and tell him to lay off the poor little 3-D human. Then the 12th Dimensional Angelic Being will lead several choruses of “Give Peace a Chance”
Oh… interesting. I've always been told that the fourth dimension was simply “time.” I believe you, though, and I'm going to look into the subject. It's somewhat fascinating, yet vehemently daunting.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved