Aside from all the comic-community tactics (forums posts, befriending folks, rating & reviewing others comics etc…) I'm trying to let folks know about my Contraband comic online…
…but I don't want to spam folks or pay have to for it.
Here are some of promo tactics I've lined up:
1. Free Sample Comic Posting (here, ComicSpace.com, Deviantart, etc..)
2. Forum and Group postings (on all major photo, art and general community sites)
3. Online Press Releases announcing new innovative ideas, etc… (pressbox.co.uk, articlebase)
4. Ezine Newsletter (opt-in email)
5. Free Business Directories listing
6. Link Exchanges (regular links with related business to enhance search engine optimization)
7. Banner Exchange Affiliate Programs (with other sites across internet)
8. Free newsletter adverts
9. Search Engine Optimization (sticking words put on sites that regularly get picked up by search engines)
10. Online interviews (where possible)
Please drop a line if you think this helps of if you know other/better tactics as a few of these schemes may now be a tad dated?
Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks
Top 10 Ways to Promote your Webcomic?
mobilepornography at 11:32AM, April 29, 2007
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
Zenstrive at 10:06PM, April 30, 2007
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
marine at 1:46AM, May 1, 2007
I just make so many posts online, people see a link and click it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Tommie Kelly at 11:07AM, May 2, 2007
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved