Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
NickGuy at 3:19PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
theprettiestpony
pros:
that guy from even stevens

NO

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
charlie_everyone at 4:39PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)

*Spoiler Alert*

I HATE the ghetto bot twins or whatever they are called. They Ruin the movie almost single handidly.

The first movie was good not because of the action scenes but because it took something everybody loves and made it relevant. The characters were mature and acted like you would expect intergalactic warriors to. Yes there was comic relief but it was reasonable.

This movie is just awful for a variety of reasons. The most obvious of which is those two incredibly annoying walking stereotypes. Jazz was bad enough being mildly offensive. The twins are over the top and just all around horrid. Michael Bay is a racist, there I said it. Then there's the issue of power level. Megatron was kicking Prime's ass all by himself in the first film. It took SPIKE and his magick robot killing cube to stop the glory that is Megatron. It takes like 9 Decepticons PLUS Megs to take out Prime in this film. Bull. “The Fallen” is a stupid villain. I need me some Galvatron and/or Unicron. Like right now. You do it. Bad dialog from robots all around.

People need to start writing Starscream better. Just saying.

Writing an angry letter to his senator lobbying for the imprisonment of ruiners of childhood fantasy,
Charlie
The Scarlet Robe

Read it.

Like right now.

NSFW

You do it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Keenarnor at 10:19PM, July 2, 2009
(offline)
I've seen a few of the cartoons, but I thought it was an overall decent movie :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved