Help, Support and Suggestions

Trophies and assistant
NikiPaprika at 5:21AM, April 1, 2008
(online)
okay okay. now, know you can get a trophy for top 1000 when you rank overall 1000 or above, but I have not yet received the trophy for it. Skoolmunkee has said that there are still bugs and glitches with the trophies right now. However, I checked my profile this morning, and I seemed to have gotten a trophy for hitting 100 pages, and it's because I'm an assistant of a comic which has 70 pages. then plus my other two comics.
Now, this is where I think might be an issue, but that is why I'm going to ask.
I want to be removed as an assistant because the comic is no longer active and I would actually have preferred to try and gain 100 pages by myself with my own comics rather than someone else's.
so is there a way I can stop being an assistant of this comic, or do I have to get the owner to do it? also, after I am no longer an assistant, does the trophy go away?
oh, and ANOTHER thing. This certain comic is UNDER 1000, so if I no longer am an assistant of it, and my other comics are over 1000, would that mean I would be able to get that trophy? or is it just glitchy and only counts for one comic?
sorry I'm being a bit of a pain in the backside. n_n;
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
crocty at 5:26AM, April 1, 2008
(online)
Yeah, most trophies are ok, but the rest are glitchy. Usually ones with ranking, and pageviews.

No, there isn't yet a way to remove yourself as an assistant. You'd have to get the owner to do it. It's on the list of suggestions for DD though…
No clue about the gaining 100 pages on your own though. I'd have thought you'd keep the trophy after being removed.
And if you've ever gotten a comic under in better ranks than 1000, I'd assume when Volte fixes these glitches, you'd get the trophy.

And by the way, I only replied so fast because it was a coincidence.
It's not like I was constantly refreshing the forums page 'er something. ^_^;;
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:51AM
NikiPaprika at 5:54AM, April 1, 2008
(online)
sillyman
And by the way, I only replied so fast because it was a coincidence.
It's not like I was constantly refreshing the forums page 'er something. ^_^;;
heh heh…sure…
o3o
didn't even notice. i was just gonna leave it for a couple of hours and come back later.
but thank you for the information!
bleh…I dread talking to my friend about not being an assisntant anymores. >_>
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
skoolmunkee at 12:20PM, April 1, 2008
(online)
As crocty said, you'll have to get the comic owner to remove you. (A person being able to remove themselves is something we do want to have implemented though.)

If you're removed as a participant from that over-100 comic, then yeah, you will lose that trophy (depending on the bugs)

If you're a comic participant on ANY comic in the top 1000, 500, 100, whatever, then you get the trophy for that. All it takes is one comic to be up there. You don't earn multiple trophies in the same achievement though - so if you have two comics both in the top 1000, you don't get the trophy twice.

However the top- trophies are some of the buggy ones so those might not show up at all :[
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved