TSA are a bunch of criminals.
kyupol at 10:13AM, July 26, 2009
(online)

Sadly, this video is true.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Product Placement at 12:04PM, July 26, 2009
(online)
I'll give you that. It's incredibly annoying to go through customs nowadays. I sincerely hope that these tightened security measures will be relaxed at some point. Every time I hear about someone trying to smuggle something dangerous on board I groan because it means that it's going to be even more pain to go through that check point.

Do you know how much I want to strangle that idiot who brought a shoe bomb on board?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Orin J Master at 3:50PM, July 26, 2009
(online)
1: they stole my watch one time.

2: the vast majority of “Security procedures” aren't actually doing any real good, aside from scaring some feebs that think it might be a good way to get in the papers. (same logic behind school shootings there) they're pretty much all massive money sinks to make people feel like they're safer.

and the effective security techniques were already instituted when those plane hijackings happened, the guards simply weren't under orders to take box cutters because they're like four inches long with just a little razor blade in the handle.

3: noone's going to blow up a plane, the casualty risk is too low and the aftereffect is minimal.

4: they took my damn watch, man!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
seventy2 at 6:56PM, July 26, 2009
(online)
i only had a problem, right after i came back from overseas. i went directly from my military flight, to a commercial, to go home on leave, and i had left some real expensive yemen honey in my carry on. and then they were all like “gotta throw it away” and then i said “ when did this happen?” apparently the month before, when i was in the middle east. some plan to blow up planes by mixing liquids each person had brought on seperatly. jerks. it was 50 frackin dollars for 8 ounces. and i had 16.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Dinosaursteve at 7:34PM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Yeah the airlines have gone nuts. I remember seeing a baby in a stroller getting the ticket for an extra “this must be a terrorist check.” I think they felt foolish checking the stroller for bombs.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:11PM
ozoneocean at 12:12AM, July 27, 2009
(online)
I love how lascivious those guys are, and that black chick is HOT!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
bravo1102 at 12:57PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
Thanks guys for insulting hard working people that you have no clue about. (Though the TSA employees I know like the video.) ;) It's funny because this works both ways. The people coming through the checkpoint pull far worse antics than the TSA agents. lol!

And Orin it was lady ahead of you in line that stole the watch, not the TSA guy. ;)

I've heard all the stories, served with some of them peeps while in the military and know a ton of them. Besides if I have a problem, I know who to report them to. My brother is a TSA terminal manager in Newark Liberty Airport. :)

If you ever come into the NY/NJ area I'll hook you up. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
istaerlus at 3:19PM, July 27, 2009
(online)
I hated traveling before all the new rules and regulations, I'm sure you can guess how I feel about it now.

1. The general population are a bunch of dickheads therefor the people that are hired in any given job will be too, just by percentage.
2. The general population are a bunch of dickheads therefor the people traveling will be too, just by percentage.
3. The job in question slows down people who are already annoyed from planning a vacation* so the people traveling are ready to yell at anyone they meet.
4. Government jobs tend to suck, especially for the lower ranking positions so the employees will be none to happy about their day to day duties.
5. The rules keep changing so neither traveler nor employee knows quit what to expect.
Add that all together and you're bound to run into bad situations a plenty.

*(vacations are not fun by the way, they are a special level of hell where your usually kind and caring partner turns into a demanding control freak and your usually well behaved children turn into screaming, complaining demons who must break everything they touch)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
kyupol at 2:52PM, July 28, 2009
(online)
Oh… stop insulting those poor TSA workers.

They're just doing their job to save you from the tewoweests!!! lol!

lol The real terrorists are really run by the CIA. 9-11 was an inside job!!! Building 7 fell and it wasnt even hit. The hole in the pentagon doesn't even look like an airplane. Its all about having an excuse to squeeze you and take away your freedom!!!

NOW UPDATING!!!
istaerlus at 7:45PM, July 28, 2009
(online)
kyupol
Oh… stop insulting those poor TSA workers.

They're just doing their job to save you from the tewoweests!!! lol!

lol The real terrorists are really run by the CIA. 9-11 was an inside job!!! Building 7 fell and it wasnt even hit. The hole in the pentagon doesn't even look like an airplane. Its all about having an excuse to squeeze you and take away your freedom!!!

I wasn't saying the TSA weren't a bunch of scum, I'm saying that borders should be locked down and no one should be allowed to travel ever again. Then we wouldn't need border guards to inspect people, they would just be shot on sight.

Because if no one could cross the border the terrorist couldn't get into America, it's not like there aren't any already in the border, away from the TSA's reach.
kyupol at 3:25PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
I wasn't saying the TSA weren't a bunch of scum, I'm saying that borders should be locked down and no one should be allowed to travel ever again. Then we wouldn't need border guards to inspect people, they would just be shot on sight.

Because if no one could cross the border the terrorist couldn't get into America, it's not like there aren't any already in the border, away from the TSA's reach.

You might as well remove the “sarcasm” tag.

As that is what will happen eventually.

Soon, it will be like North Korea where you need to go through a whole bunch of bureaucracies just to get a permit to travel out of your city.

That is, if evil will win in the end.

And it is possible. As this is real life and not some fiction movie where the hero is always assured of victory.

NOW UPDATING!!!
istaerlus at 7:08PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
kyupol
That is, if evil will win in the end.

YA YA YA, GO TEAM GO, That's it Evil team we can win!!!

But seriously, the sooner the border lockdown happens the better. People comit crimes when they have freedom. People are natualy evil and have to be controled so their base instincts don't take over their lives. If it wasn't for strict government control the streets would be full of criminals, gangs, rapists, murderers… Oh wait, there aren't strick government controls in America and the streats are filled with criminals.

So I will live in North Korea and you can live in your post apocaliptic wasteland of crime.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved