Help, Support and Suggestions

Unable To Create New Comic
Hunterkirizaki at 8:02PM, April 21, 2010
(offline)
I am trying to create a comic account for my comic named “Makeshift”, but the site is giving me an error message that tells me I should contact an administrator for help. Is there currently a problem with the site, or is it a one-time thing?

This is the message: “There was an error in your request. Please report this to an administrator for correction. Click here to go back and try again.”

Can you please help me?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
skoolmunkee at 12:53AM, April 22, 2010
(online)
It's actually a problem with the site I think. We had a problem about a month ago which appears to have made a return. Unfortunately you won't be able to create your comic until it's fixed- Oz has already notified Platinum, hopefully it will be much faster to fix now than it was last time. :]

It's also possible that when things are fixed, you won't be able to get the same comic name you tried entering, because the database will think it's taken. You should be able to get around that by using alternative capitalization ('makeshift' instead of ‘Makeshift’) so keep that in mind and don't try too many things before you know things are fixed. :]

IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
skoolmunkee at 11:48PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
OK, it should be fixed now! Try creating the comic again- and if it won't take the same name you already tried, try submitting it with a different capitalization.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved