Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Under the tree.
Tantz_Aerine at 10:51AM, Dec. 31, 2007
(online)
Lots and lots of love and tickets to the 100 gypsy violin concert I was dreaming about :)

Did I mention lots and lots of love?? :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Salsicoruc at 1:14PM, Jan. 1, 2008
(offline)
Yay! I like stuff

fancy shmancy earrings that are really pretty but I'll never any thing to wear with
30$ BooksAMillion gift card
40$ Ross gift card
perfume
a watch
pajamies
cake decorating stuff
measuring cups and spoons
chocolate
socks
Guitar Hero III (X-box 360–sans Xbox) which technically I bought myself, but I consider a Christmas gift, because I “got” a new xbox out of the deal. My dad coerced me into buying it: “if you buy Guitar Hero, I'll buy the x-box.”

I'm better at it than he is, and yesterday was my first time playing, lawl.

My parents split up this summer, so I had to put up with a bunch of “why aren't you spending more of the holiday with meeeeee?” I know I'm being selfish, but these things hardly make up for it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
dragodraconis at 2:24PM, Jan. 1, 2008
(online)
Lets see I got a Door Knob for a door that doesn't have one, a shirt that has the definition of loser written on it, and a brown jacket thats about all i got for christmas.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
Randal at 12:00PM, Jan. 2, 2008
(offline)
Salsicoruc
Yay! I like stuff

fancy shmancy earrings that are really pretty but I'll never any thing to wear with
30$ BooksAMillion gift card
40$ Ross gift card
perfume
a watch
pajamies
cake decorating stuff
measuring cups and spoons
chocolate
socks
Guitar Hero III (X-box 360–sans Xbox) which technically I bought myself, but I consider a Christmas gift, because I “got” a new xbox out of the deal. My dad coerced me into buying it: “if you buy Guitar Hero, I'll buy the x-box.”

I'm better at it than he is, and yesterday was my first time playing, lawl.

My parents split up this summer, so I had to put up with a bunch of “why aren't you spending more of the holiday with meeeeee?” I know I'm being selfish, but these things hardly make up for it.

Ew. Not that I was glad my parents split up, but I am glad that they did it when I was four so that I didn't have to ever go through that.

Also, I always spent Christmas with both of them, as they stayed on friendly terms for the sake of us kids. (It used to be that after Christmas morning, my mom would take us to my aunts house where I'd see my dad, but now that I have kids, my dad and mom just come over to our house Christmas morning.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Arashi_san at 2:05AM, Jan. 10, 2008
(offline)
I got a delicious wii (it's Nintendo flavored!) and a magical device that magnifies images onto the tv screen by 200x! Ohohohohohoho!!!
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon