Networking & Community Projects*

VampyrFetal Forum
Kenz Lee at 7:59PM, March 18, 2008
(offline)
Hey! I'm not exactly sure if this thread fits here so please don't get angry if I posted in rhe wrong place!^^;
Anyway, this is just a place for those who have become fans of my comic http://www.drunkduck.com/VampyrFetal/VampyrFetal !
You guys can discuss how the story is going, where you think it could go, how you feel about it in general!
This is just a small way the small group(as of now and who are wonderful) of ppl who enjoy the comic can come in and give your opinion or just say hello, I love all of it and I appreciate your time!
Oh, if some of you just peeked in here because the Thread Topic looked interesting, lol, please come view the comic! Remember, it's you guys that make it popular, not me! So spread the word! The more ppl who visit, the more ppl who want me to do VampyrFetal, the faster and better it will come(again, we might upgrade with more pages per week, which I know already would please the fans!
So, if you guys are enjoying the comic, please let me know, I love your input!
I'd love to one day see VampyrFetal grow popular not because I want recognition but because I know that people DO enjoy my work and it makes it all worth while!
Thanks a lot for stopping by in here, Peace!B)
Friend: “So, how can you tell an artist from the rest?”

Kenz: “We're usually the ones on the brink of insanity”

Friend: “So you're insane?”

Kenz: “…insane enough to know it and not really mind.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
notazombie at 12:29AM, March 19, 2008
(offline)
First post! Yes! *dance*

Anyhow, I am coming in to say hell-o…

Hm… it's too early on to really discuss the story, so anyone wanna talk about their favorite aspect of the comic so far? I definitely like its sense of humor :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
Kenz Lee at 7:59AM, March 19, 2008
(offline)
Thank you for stopping by! I'm glad you find it funny, that was, actually, one of the most important aspects of the comic for me, because there will be a lot of drama and “horror” in the story(actually we'll really get the violence and jazz going on in the next issue), I wanted to keep it on a high-energy level for the first issue. I garuntee there will be quite a bit more humor before this issue ends!
Congrats on being the first poster in VampyrFetal Forum's history!!!! Huzzah!
Friend: “So, how can you tell an artist from the rest?”

Kenz: “We're usually the ones on the brink of insanity”

Friend: “So you're insane?”

Kenz: “…insane enough to know it and not really mind.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon