Wanker?
BffSatan at 2:22AM, April 20, 2009
(online)

“It doesn't fit in a rollerdex because it doesn't belong in a rollerdex.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
ozoneocean at 3:14AM, April 20, 2009
(online)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

He's a wanker all right, but I love his style.

I don't give a crap about his advice, but his attitude was lovely. He's so funny :)

If I had to be sent off to watch a “motivational” business seminar thingo, I'd LOVE to see him do stuff like that and get a good laugh, rather than see a freak like Tony Robins or those other guys. They make me afraid for the future of humanity.

Sometimes dick heads can be refreshing ^___^

———————
What a hilarious card. I'd chuck it out. And I bet you anything I could get that printed cheaper, he was robbed.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
subcultured at 6:55AM, April 20, 2009
(online)
i think he's a master marketeer. i was impressed.
also this reminds me of american psycho

American Psycho - Business Card Scene sélectionné dans Cinéma
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
ozoneocean at 8:10AM, April 20, 2009
(online)
lol!

He only did the card skit because of American psycho. ;)

I didn't find it very impressive, just funny. You'd be a twit to fall for that- The purpose of business cards is so they can be carried in a wallet, they're based on the old idea of introduction cards. They're meant to be small and subtle :)

If you want an advertising thing to make people remember you there are billions of ways. People hand over specially shaped miniature CDs and DVDs, postcards, pamphlets, and all of a million different promotional products with their names and info on them: USB flash drives are a massive growth industry now. People can have their whole website on there or huge multimedia presentations.
I know a lot about this field…

Those cost a lot more than $4 USD. This fellow doesn't know what he's talking about really. But he is entertaining.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved