Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Warning: Hills. You. Run... for them.
SmellyDeadHobo at 8:17PM, Jan. 2, 2009
(online)
Halo. I barrel rolled into Drunk Duck a couple of whiles ago and I haven't introduced my self, or even entered the forums until now, so… yeah. Hi!! Name = Strange, I know. What was I thinking? I am a sprite comic artist (Artist!? Sprite comics aren't art!!) and I hope to run it for a long time, as long as I can get readers…

Eventually I hope to move into other kinds of comics (Photo comics, crappy generic sexual humor based comic made in MSPaint) and stuff like that. Hope I can make more friends then enemies. If you get to know me I'm a pretty cool guy. Or that's what the dramatic prarie dog on my shoulder has been whispering to me. Psst, you can find my comic through my profile and stuff, I'm not going to direct plug it, you'll have to search for it, bwahaha! Which you probably won't. D=
“It's time, that we let the world know, dude, you gotta let your girl go. D.S. is the best in the business, P.S. We got dicks like Jesus.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:49PM
Sea_Cow at 8:34PM, Jan. 2, 2009
(offline)
A smelly dead hobo…?

NO! GO AWAY! I BASHED YOUR HEAD IN ON THE SIDEWALK YESTERDAY!!
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
SmellyDeadHobo at 8:41PM, Jan. 2, 2009
(online)
So you thought. I have a metal plate in my head so no damage was done… to most of my brain. Thanks for the great welcome. =P
“It's time, that we let the world know, dude, you gotta let your girl go. D.S. is the best in the business, P.S. We got dicks like Jesus.”
Sea_Cow at 8:47PM, Jan. 2, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, I'm a pretty friendly guy, as you can already tell.
draconia11 at 5:21AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
Yea, I have a rodent on my shoulder whispering to me too. His name is Carl…….
haha just kidding, and welcome to the Duck! ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
Custard Trout at 5:35AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
Hello, don't sleep in Sea cow's dumpster, he doesn't like that.

SmellyDeadHobo
Which you probably won't. D=

Correct.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Aghammer at 8:18AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
Hey, welcome to the duck! I see the friendlier members of the welcome team have already said hi. Sprite comics? Awesome man… hey, as an FYI if you are offered a cola please accept it. It's the only way to be fully initiated into the duck experience!

Good luck and have fun!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
The Real Macabre at 9:40AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
To quote one Dr. McNinja:

If looks like a zombie, and it smells like a zombie, it could still be a crazy homeless guy.

I hope you find the audience you're looking for.
. .
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Sea_Cow at 9:48AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
if you are offered a cola please accept it. It's the only way to be fully initiated into the duck experience!

Normally, I would warn you that Aghammer and Dark Clown speak only in lies, but you're dead already. Still, the cola is a very unpleasant experience.
Mushroomcomix at 11:07AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(online)
Welcome! The cola can only be unpleasant if you actually drink it…you could accept it and use it to clean blood stains off of sidewalks, or rust, it could burn a whole straight through anything if you use it right:) So please take the cola and enjoy your time here on the duck!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Ironscarf at 11:17AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
I drank the cola and died a horrible death, then came back as a ghost and now I've returned as a reanimated corpse too, so it's all good.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Sea_Cow at 11:34AM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
Ironscarf
I drank the cola and died a horrible death, then came back as a ghost and now I've returned as a reanimated corpse too, so it's all good.

I was rushed to Dr. House after drinking it, where I was diagnosed with terminal cancer, but he removed the brain tumor by cleverly giving me a risky head transplant. They still have not solved the issue of the 1-foot-diameter hole that the Cola burned in my midriff, however.
Ironscarf at 12:44PM, Jan. 3, 2009
(offline)
And don't forget this little side effect:
Sea_Cow
Only I have a huge mammoth dick, an event he could not foresee
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
SmellyDeadHobo at 2:47PM, Jan. 3, 2009
(online)
Coke or Pepsi? Thanks very much for the frienly welcoming.
Dark Clown at 7:47AM, Jan. 5, 2009
(online)
it is not any of them. Our Cold Hot Cola is one of a kind and ever so rare.
Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
it is something to be enjoyed if you are so lucky as to be offered some.
Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
And to Day is Your LUCKY DAY!!!
So With out anymore interruptions We would like to say
Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
amanda at 10:16AM, Jan. 5, 2009
(online)
You know, I'm all about helping the less fortunate, especially smelly dead hobos, but if you're going to stay in the house, don't get too close to the potted plants. They're wilting, and I've worked so hard at keeping them alive.

But uh… a belated welcome to the duck, in any case.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
SmellyDeadHobo at 6:57PM, Jan. 8, 2009
(online)
Thanks everyone, I'm starting to get used to how things work around here. Everyone teams up and headshots the nearest noob. Just kidding, I hope… XD. I'll take the cola, seeing as it can no longer cause harm to me.

Thanks again,
Dramatic Prarie Dog. AKA SmellyDeadHobo. AKA Me.
Aghammer at 9:03PM, Jan. 8, 2009
(offline)
Digging the new icon too man (drink the cola)… enjoy the cola. We'll sweep up the ashes.. don't worry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Mushroomcomix at 10:15PM, Jan. 8, 2009
(online)
Well, he's already dead and smelly so I guess the cola can't hurt him…I am sure Amanda will hurt him more if he kills the plants anyway..
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon