Help, Support and Suggestions

Webcomiclist and OnlineComics help
Janen at 6:11PM, March 15, 2007
(offline)
Hi, I am trying to promote my comic using the websites mentioned but I've noticed two small problems which I hope you guys and gals can help me with. For Webcomiclist I need to add the url of the archive, here in DrunkDuck is there a part to activate an url for an archive? For the OnlineComics I need to add a return link, I know how to add in html but how do I do it in this case without having to choose Raw Html? Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
Luminous at 9:59PM, March 15, 2007
(online)
Janen
For Webcomiclist I need to add the url of the archive, here in DrunkDuck is there a part to activate an url for an archive?

You could either just link to the main page of your comic, http://www.drunkduck.com/Distant_Embrace, since the archive dropdown is right there, and I'd assume that would be acceptable. Or you could link to your first page, http://www.drunkduck.com/Distant_Embrace/index.php?p=160426. There's no page for a list of pages in your archive or anything, though, unless you want to make one manually.

Janen
For the OnlineComics I need to add a return link, I know how to add in html but how do I do it in this case without having to choose Raw Html? Thanks.

As far as I know, you can't. If you need help coding a new layout, I could make a simple one for you.

…Aha! Here is a post with the raw HTML for two of the templates - the black and white ones. If you want to stick with the black and white DD template, just copy and paste one of those sets of code in the raw HTML box on your comic layout page, and then add in the OnlineComics link code in there somewhere. Given the style of the layouts, I'd suggest either at the bottom, or between the Author's Notes code and Comments code :)

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
Janen at 11:55AM, March 16, 2007
(offline)
Thank you very much, I'll try out your suggestions especially since I am already using the B&W template.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved