Weird Japanese Video
zgenstru at 10:04AM, Dec. 29, 2007
(offline)
The title is pretty much self explanitary,

MCcain IS cancer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:01PM
Kohdok at 3:03PM, Dec. 29, 2007
(online)
It's what to do if you get mugged in America.

The first thing the girl says something to the effect of being in a place where there aren't any people.

I've seen a similar video talking about avoiding getting AIDS in the U.S. while I was in Narita airport.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:20PM
genstru at 3:42PM, Dec. 29, 2007
(offline)
Still it seems kind of weird.

Magic vol. 2 returns this week!

Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm moving to theotaku.com this Feb.

And visit my Magic vol.2 Forum….TODAY!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:35PM
Chernobog at 4:27PM, Dec. 29, 2007
(offline)
Weird.
Reminds me of an unsettling yet cheery song I heard promoting the government's right to classify information and that you shouldn't ask about it.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
Croi Dhubh at 12:45AM, Dec. 30, 2007
(offline)
Kohdok

The first thing the girl says something to the effect of being in a place where there aren't any people.

I've seen a similar video talking about avoiding getting AIDS in the U.S. while I was in Narita airport.
…considering that you're more likely to be mugged in most European countries it's kind of funny.

Still, we are talking about Japan here and all…
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
zgenstru at 6:10PM, Dec. 30, 2007
(offline)
And Japan is the country that has this —————> http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=3501
MCcain IS cancer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:01PM
Croi Dhubh at 3:20PM, Dec. 31, 2007
(offline)

Gashitsu o kudasai

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
angel_of_darkness at 4:08PM, Dec. 31, 2007
(online)
I remember watching that video! It's so weird O.o It's like an exercise video and instructional video combined!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Product Placement at 4:59AM, Jan. 1, 2008
(online)
Croi Dhubh
Kohdok

…considering that you're more likely to be mugged in most European countries it's kind of funny.

Why do you say that?

I am not aware of any particularly higher crime rate in countries like England and Italy. I lived in London for 3 years, most of the time in the bad parts of the city and I never felt unsafe.
Sure I heard about rapes and gun insidents and I was regularly offered services from prositutes and drug dealers and there were homeless people all over the place…… Ok. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Anyways, I'm curious. Where do you see the statistics for the higher crimerate in Europe?

zgenstru
And Japan is the country that has this —————> http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=3501

Christ, what the hell is this? I find one person doing something like this sad but we're talking several hundred pictures on this site alone.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
Croi Dhubh at 11:02AM, Jan. 1, 2008
(offline)
Product Placement
Croi Dhubh
Kohdok

Why do you say that?

I am not aware of any particularly higher crime rate in countries like England and Italy. I lived in London for 3 years, most of the time in the bad parts of the city and I never felt unsafe.
Sure I heard about rapes and gun insidents and I was regularly offered services from prositutes and drug dealers and there were homeless people all over the place…… Ok. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Anyways, I'm curious. Where do you see the statistics for the higher crimerate in Europe?
I didn't say higher crime rate, I said more likely to be mugged.

For some odd reason, when going into European countries, people act stupidly naive and end up getting mugged more often.

Product Placement at 12:12PM, Jan. 1, 2008
(online)
So when you were saying that you're more likely to be mugged, you meant americans in Europe? But those are tourists.

There's a simple reason behind it.

I think some comedian, who's name is currently gone from my head, coined it nicely: It perplexes me that you can take any average citizen, put him in a silly unmatching outfit and sandals, give him a camera and put him in an environment where he is not familiar with himself in and voila, you have an idiot.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
therealtj at 8:43AM, Jan. 2, 2008
(online)

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved