Comic Talk and General Discussion *

what I can do
Salsa at 7:52AM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
We have that over here, though it's called ERS. One of the variants is to hit on what's called a sandwich. A sandwich is when you have two matching cards with only one card in between. The main difference is you don't have to say anything.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:22PM, March 8, 2011
(offline)
I can't do much.

People say I sing well but I'm not too big a fan of my voice.

I can play guitar enough to impress the beginners.

I can draw well enough to make people giggle from time to time.

I can write well. I think that's the only thing I would not debate.

I can also be a selfish bastard very well. But if I want to I can also be there for someone since I am half the time since my friends are all fucked up.

And that's what I can do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
skoolmunkee at 2:07AM, March 9, 2011
(offline)
ozoneocean
Behold the fiendish rules and comprehend them if you can twist your normal human mind around the labyrinthine intricacies:

1. You divide the pack equally amongst the players.
2. All players sit their cards face down so non one ( not even them) can see what they are.
3. Each player takes turns flipping their care face up onto a pile in the centre.
4. If any card matches value (same number or same royal whatever), regardless of suit, players then try and be the first one to slam down their palm flat down onto the pile and yell “SNAP!”

Yeah, the American variant is slapjack, where the first person to slap a face card (and yell ‘slapjack’) collects the pile. I think the goal is to have all the cards.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:44PM
lefarce at 6:22PM, March 9, 2011
(online)
I'm a warlock who can effortlessly turn your tin cans into gold.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM
therealtj at 6:36PM, March 9, 2011
(online)
I write good.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Faliat at 5:04PM, March 10, 2011
(offline)
My loquacious vocabulary has great merit. Yet I have an accent that contradicts it.

It's also really easy for me to connect with children. I can't recall ever having a kid stay miserable in my company for long. It made me wonder a few years back if I could become a TV presenter on Newsround, Smart, Blue Peter, a replacement for Art Attack or something.
But my appearance, the kinds of music I listen to and art I produce would seriously set me back due to them not being mainstream enough or child friendly.

So I just stick to entertaining kids while educating them on the side as a hobby.

Ended up teaching a four year old about compensation once through play… She turned around and showed me her understanding of capital punishment by saying “And then the evil squirrel got the ponies hanged!”

She's about seven now. Her family stopped over at our house on the way to Cornwall on holiday last year. And she ended up on the back seat of the car between my sister an I when we drove home from a day out at Formby.

We sang a song starting off with a tree in a field and ending up at the Higgs Boson (The beautifullest Higgs Boson!). It lasted over an hour and we nearly crashed the car with everybody laughing so hard.

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
therealtj at 6:11PM, March 11, 2011
(online)
Faliat
My loquacious vocabulary has great merit.
Same here, although it has become more of a downfall to me. I write for my High-school paper and my stories get chopped to thread. I often have to rewrite entire paragraphs just because of my word choice.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Hunchdebunch at 1:50PM, March 15, 2011
(online)
I can create art using lots of different media- drawing, painting,sculpture, traditional, digital, etc.

I play a bit of guitar and keyboard

I can make animations- both traditional (drawn), and stop motion

I can make simple plushies

I think that's about it really.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Abt_Nihil at 4:48PM, March 16, 2011
(offline)
I can make you feel good.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 5:28PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Sadly,I can think of more cons then pro's…. BUT. I NEED A SELF ESTEEM BOOST, SO HERE GOOOOOESSS:

-I'm fairly good with all types of mediums when it comes to art
-I'm good with my grasp of language in general
-I can make a mean sandwich when I can be bothered

annnd… that's all I can think of at the moment, there's probably more, but meh.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:21PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon