Debate and Discussion

What if?
Aurora Moon at 11:59PM, July 15, 2006
(offline)
My online chat buddy and I was talking about the fumedalsit femismst women which was an topic which oddly spawned from the topic of Wiccan and Druids..

then we got on the topic of children being brainwashed by their parents in topics like that from a early age…

then I said something to the effect of: “Man, you know, I'm just glad that human children don't grow up at breakneck speeds like some other animals do, you know? Imagine if an fundie Feminist used drugs to make herself extra feritle, and then gave birth to triplet girls.. then the girls would be brainwashed by their mommy. then when they became of breeding age, they would then in turn breed even more girls…
Why, that Fundie Feminist would have an freakin' army that would easily influce politics, how things are run at work, etc…… and it would be all within two years or even just mere months!”

that's sorta a scary thought to me… so what would you do or how would you react if that was to really happen?

and what would the world be like if we were just like any other animals out there where we aged fast when we were children, and then started aging normally when we're adults?
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
Aurora Moon at 12:06AM, July 16, 2006
(offline)
equinox
I doubt any fundamentalist feminist would bother with that sort of thing. Honestly, most feminists would find the thought of breeding and brainwashing to gain political power to be offensive.

I said Fundie feminists, not the normal femisists…

you know, as in the hardcore people who take their beliefs way too seriously?

I've met a few hardcore feminists who would totally love the idea of taking over the world if it meant that it would make men recognized as an inferior part of the human species.

I'm an feminist though.. but a normal one.. and I believe that everyone is equal. men and women. no buts about it.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Aurora Moon at 1:03AM, July 16, 2006
(offline)
Femnazis is certainly a good way to describe them.

but, they just love to call themselves feminists… so in a way I have to be inclined to call them the Fundie Feminists, so that people can regonize them as not being a part of the normal feminist group, you now?
Inkmonkey at 10:14AM, July 16, 2006
(online)
Why limit the debate to overzealous feminists? You could just as easily apply this concept to racism, religious nuts, or money-crazed businessmen.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
Aurora Moon at 4:38PM, July 16, 2006
(offline)
Ink monkey
Why limit the debate to overzealous feminists? You could just as easily apply this concept to racism, religious nuts, or money-crazed businessmen.

yeah. so let me paraphrase my question then.

how would you react and what would you do if Femnazis, racists, religious nuts or money-crazy-ed businessmen had the ability to breed and have tons of children at breakneck speeds and that their very children grew up at breakneck speeds as well?

what if they used this ablity to take over the world?
thatreevesgirl at 6:49PM, July 30, 2006
(online)
Aurora Moon
yeah. so let me paraphrase my question then.

how would you react and what would you do if Femnazis, racists, religious nuts or money-crazy-ed businessmen had the ability to breed and have tons of children at breakneck speeds and that their very children grew up at breakneck speeds as well?

what if they used this ablity to take over the world?

Have you looked at the Middle East lately? I'm pretty sure that qualifies, though by some standards Americans are exactly the same and just as bad, we just have fundamentally different beliefs. Honestly, I think that you have that war already started. The American consumer pigs and radically religious sects in the Arab nations. Who wants to take bets on a winner?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved