Comic Talk and General Discussion *

what is the funniest thing youve seen ur pet do
Jonko at 9:43AM, April 2, 2009
(online)
CatCatDragoo
Funniest? D:

Well… this one time I gave my cat a little bit of my milkshake on my finger and she wen't crazy! xD She was running across the kitchen tile, slidding and thumbping against chair legs and walls! xD

But don't worry! She's perfectly fine! :D

Although… now she's way more determined to get another taste of my milkshakes… xD;

Do you drink catnip milkshakes? lol.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Product Placement at 12:53PM, April 2, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Plus, I always thought this was funny.
ozoneocean
That last bit looked very, very fake to me though
I'm gonna hope all of it was fake. It's very bad for dogs to ingest sugar since they're very prone to diabetes.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 1:07PM, April 2, 2009
(offline)
My cat is absolutly mesmerised by most doors. Can't help but to stare at them. And attack them.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
CatCatDragoo at 6:23PM, April 2, 2009
(offline)
Jonko
CatCatDragoo
Funniest? D:

Well… this one time I gave my cat a little bit of my milkshake on my finger and she wen't crazy! xD She was running across the kitchen tile, slidding and thumbping against chair legs and walls! xD

But don't worry! She's perfectly fine! :D

Although… now she's way more determined to get another taste of my milkshakes… xD;

Do you drink catnip milkshakes? lol.

Haha! I'm starting to wonder myself! xD There's no way milkshakes can be that good! :D
My pride and joooy~! x3

FFA motto:
Learning to Do
Doing to Learn
Earning to Live
Living to Serve
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
Chernobog at 7:39PM, April 2, 2009
(offline)
My roommates and I were gaming and their two cats, Trouble and Tumbles were snooping around the plastic bags we brought back that carried the snacks. After some time, the cats freaked out simultaneously and began zooming around the walls of the room in a circle like a bat out of hell. Each one of these nitwits managed to get the handle around their heads. The sound of the crinkling bag following them must've spooked them. Each one looked like they were wearing Superman's cape as they panicked. After 3 or so high speed revolutions around the room, they stopped long enough for us to get the bags off their heads.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
imshard at 11:04AM, April 3, 2009
(offline)
My cats Duncan and Loki like to play tag. They chase each other back and forth and sometimes run in parallel while attempting to swat at each other (playfully mind you). One day they were making a beeline straight for the door with a mind to go outside while they were dueling. Unfortunately the glass outer door was closed. *SMACK!* both of them hit at the same time and then fled the scene.

A long time ago, my cat Harry, had managed to wiggle his way inside the couch. No small feat since he was a big cat. Our dog at the time Nikita was napping on top of the couch. I heard Nikita's panicked howling from the next room and came to investigate. I then beheld Harry's head poking out from between the cushions with jaws locked around Niki's tail. I laughed my butt off for at least an hour.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:58PM
machinehead at 5:43PM, April 3, 2009
(online)
My dog fell off the couch trying to lick himself it was pretty funny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
mushy at 7:11PM, April 5, 2009
(offline)
Years ago my mother had a Chihuahua. Once while letting her out in the back yard we spotted her dragging a died pigeon bigger than her!!!
Ugly girls in sororities is like affirmative action for the unattractive.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Product Placement at 7:25PM, April 5, 2009
(online)
mushy
Years ago my mother had a Chihuahua. Once while letting her out in the back yard we spotted her dragging a died pigeon bigger than her!!!
You know, with that avatar of yours, you make it sound like it's a sad story.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Tundra at 6:43PM, April 16, 2009
(offline)
My dog liked chasing things. (he's too old to now). He was dashing up to a baby bird he saw across the yard. My dad shouted “SIT!” and he did sit. But kept running while he sat. It was the most hilarious thing ever.
http://www.notebookinhand.com Forum for artists, writers, and other creative types.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Notebook
http://www.notnegativenews.com Get positive news here! Improve your day. Share your links.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:35PM
worstcase at 7:40PM, April 20, 2009
(online)
My dog is blind, so i have to acutally throw food at her face otherwise she won't eat it.

This makes me sound like an awful person.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 1:45PM, April 22, 2009
(offline)
Bite someone's hands off for typing in bad grammar.

My cats will go nuts if someone opens a door in the house.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Product Placement at 3:02PM, April 22, 2009
(online)
My cat hates it when someone walks into a room and closes the door behind him. She'll go to the door, scratch at it and meow until you open it. She doesn't do it when there's nobody in the room. It's a pain in the ass to go to the bathroom when she's around.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
LIZARD_B1TE at 5:19PM, April 22, 2009
(online)
My cat walk around the house with random items in his mouth. Pillows, underwear, bedsheets… pretty much everything he could carry, and then he'd get bored, drop it, and walk away. This led to odd situations where we'd find underwear sitting in the middle of the hall. And pillows in the kitchen.

Also, my dog used to lick the air and chew on his foot.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
HippieVan at 5:45PM, April 22, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
My cat hates it when someone walks into a room and closes the door behind him. She'll go to the door, scratch at it and meow until you open it. She doesn't do it when there's nobody in the room. It's a pain in the ass to go to the bathroom when she's around.

My cat does that, too! Mostly to me, because he likes to follow me around a lot of the time. I've started just letting him in the bathroom with me because otherwise he sits outside and mewls at me and scratches the door the whole time.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Blackswan at 8:49PM, April 22, 2009
(online)
usedbooks
A rat I had was the only one in his cage to survive a virus, so he was by himself and always demanding attention. I brought home a stuffed bunny, which he pulled into the cage by its foot and then fell asleep with it.

Yeah, that's manly. – Also, this.

My cat always does silly things – cats seem to be good at that. They are so clumsy but so good at pretending nothing happened.

Wow, that rat is so fleaking adorable. I used to have rats of my own. =]
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon