Meet, Greet, Show and Sell

What made you first join Drunk Duck?
khouji at 8:15PM, Aug. 7, 2017
(offline)
The reason why I joined drunk duck is simply that I'm a fan of reading of different kinds of stories. Also, I hope to post my own comic here.
Web Designer at Petstreetmall
"We are your pet supplies expert"
KomradeDave at 10:52PM, Dec. 7, 2017
(online)
Dang, this thread was a trip down memory lane.
I thought I had commented already, but I guess not.

I was making comics for my college newspaper and wanted a place to organize them online, since there were rumors that Geocities would be shutting down (it would survive another couple of years).
Drunk Duck was in the news because it had just been acquired by Platinum.

Then when I got all set up, I found a community I liked being a part of, a bunch of comics I liked reading, and even fell in with the bad kids and made some friends.

I have a feeling that as long as the Duck is here, in whatever form and under whoever's stewardship, I'll always make my way back.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: The Anti Sprite Coalition on fire off the shoulder of Cut and Paste. I watched Top Drawer glitter in the dark near the Forumhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, likeā€¦ tears in the rain.
Foreman at 5:10PM, May 16, 2018
(online)
I've made a comic in art class (the Adventures of Anderson one) and decided to start posting
MG Comics at 5:52PM, May 19, 2018
(offline)
Just trying things out

Basically trying to upload my comic on more platforms and to make more and more creations. I also love to draw and write! <3 And animation

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+