Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
PIT_FACE at 5:32PM, March 14, 2009
(online)
's like when ya dream of flyin, right man? like ya hate the world a little bit for 5 minutes just cuase ya figured ya CANT fly.
simply put on some Motorhead though when ya feel that way, you'll be just fine.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Aurora Moon at 1:43PM, March 15, 2009
(offline)
I had an dream about an zombie infestation just like 20 minutes ago.

It started off with there being this weird Alien parasite thing that looked like an mixture of an really sick-looking baby (the head and arms part), an slug, and the roots of an plant. It would slowly inch around, and if it felt that it needed nourishment, it would actually put roots into the ground to suck up moisture out of the ground, or if there were corpses around, the roots would dip right into the corpse to suck out the blood and other nourishment that the corpse had.

It just so happened that this parasite was in an forest, and it had chanced upon the corpse of an mother doe who had defended her baby against some sort of predator. apparently she won, because the baby was still laying around close to its mother's corpse, even though it was dead. Anyway, it started feeding off the corpse… and then when it was done, it inched away.

However…. the parasite had passed on something obviously, because the corpse of the mother doe started to move, and get up. The baby deer went to her, thinking that its mother was still alive, and it wanted to suckle some milk off her.
The zombie mother deer just stared at it's baby for a few seconds, and then suddenly started tearing into the soft flesh of its offspring!

The sounds of the baby deer was loud, agonizing to hear and it attracted some hunters. They were completely shocked to see the sight of an mother deer eating its' young, when normally they were peaceful grass-eaters.
They also knew right away that the mother had to be dieased, with the wild way it was acting and all the wounds on it. So they shot the mother right in the head, and then did the same to the baby so that it would have a quick, painless death.
They didn't know it was an zombie disease though, so they took the corpses to the local animal center to find out what had caused this strange behavior.

Meanwhile, the parasite had inched it way slowly out of the forest and into some grazing lands of some horses. The horses didn't like what was going their way, so the horses started stomping the parasite to death. So the zombie infestation should had stopped right there.

But… there started to be birds circling the skies, seeing an free meal when they saw one. So of course they started pecking away at the body of the parasite.
We see the birds who finished their delicious parasite meal start to act a little insane, pecking at other birds after half a day of only having ingested their meal. in their bird fights, they pass on the disease.
Pretty soon, the whole area had every diseased bird start to attack everything else… especially humans, just like in that damn “Birds” movie.

pets, and some humans started to get infected from the parts of them that had been pecked, etc. They die from their wounds because the infection spread fast. Then boom! It became an classic Zombie-infested town… with every able-bodied human looting for weapons and other supplies, boarding up their windows, or driving the hell out of there.

For some reason, The human zombies were the slow kind but they were also extremely intelligent…they actually worked in groups and seemed to make plans via some sort of telepathy in how to trap normal humans, etc so that they could eat the humans. They even figured out how to use weapons to compensate for their slow speed. They couldn't however speak, and their skins were this strange green color. so even if they didn't have any obvious wounds on them to tell us that they were an zombie, it was easy to spot them from a mile away anyway.

So anybody who had greenish skin was blown away to bits by the normal humans.

But the real danger wasn't them in a sense. it was the infected/zombie animals we had to watch out for… because while they were completely stupid compared to the human zombies, they were also the more rabid, faster kind of zombie. And since a lot of them had fur/feathers, we couldn't see if they had a greenish tint or not. This made it difficult to tell them apart from normal animals. I don't know why that is.

This was the part where I and other DD members here started to become more active in the “story” here. There was the following DD members in my dream:
Ozoneocean
Product Placement
Skullbie
Black Kitty
Iba
Humorman
Bravo1120
SeriousQuiche
Pitt-face
Ink Monkey
Aqua_nq
And nick guy.

Some of them I was able to visualize well thanks to their pictures in the “DD pictures thread”, but mostly the rest looked just exactly like their avatars. So for a while there I actually thought we had Batman running around until “Batman” actually told me that he was Nick Guy.

The first thing I did was loot for weapons, Food second, and then an car last. I scored in getting some rocket launchers,an an machine gun with shitloads of ammo for it. So I was basically able to mow down the numbers of human and animal zombies with that.

I tried to join some groups for better survival, but they wouldn't let me be a part of their group because of the fact that I had my dog with. They were afraid that my dog was already infected, and were going to turn into one of those fast undead animals.

I tried to tell them that I had my dog sheltered from that when it first started, but they wouldn't listen. not to mention my dog was already useful to me… she could easily detect which animals were the zombie kind or the normal kind. so that saved me (and her) from getting attacked by the fast zombie animals.

So I decided to just hightail it out of town using the car that I had jacked. Unfortunately, I had bad luck with my car. it turned out that it was one of those Grandma cars… where it doesn't go too fast at all. To make things worse, I discovered that the human zombies had built barricades around the town a mile off, so I couldn't break though that with how slow my car was. So I was forced to step out of my car with my machine guns and attempt to break down the barricade AND the number of zombies by gunning them down. would had used my rocket launchers, but for some reason I found it slow and a pain in the ass to reload those heavy shells into my rocket launchers. and well, I didn't have time even though the human zombies were the slow kind.

It was then this Tank And this fast sports car came around. The tank blew the barricade and the zombies to bits faster than I could had hoped to do. And then it turned out that Bravo and Ozonocean had teamed up… Bravo was in the tank, while Ozoneocean was in that shiny new car, which he had stolen from an dealership.

they asked me if I needed any help with lifts to some military bunker they were going to hole up in. I agreed to that, but only if my dog could come along. I explained to them at how my dog could detect the zombie animals from the normal animals. and how she hasn't ever been bitten by any, so there was no way she was infected.
Ozoneocean agreed, saying she could be useful then. so I took everything from the grandma car, inducing my dog and then we drove off.

It was then other vehicles joined us, and it was the other DD members here that I mentioned. For some reason, the whole thing turned into some sort of race towards the miltary bunker, with people betting who could get there faster. Ozoneocean did the driving, while I did the drive-by shootings at the Zombies who would happen to be in our way.

I woke up before we even arrived at the bunker.

But it was actually a kind of cool dream. :)
I suspect that it must had been influenced by this thread though…
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
PIT_FACE at 2:29PM, March 15, 2009
(online)
haha that's pretty far out, Aurora!
really hope i had my Dredd and Lobo body guards then, especially with you butt-heads around!haha! sounds like it was going from night of the living dead to Wacky Races.

Ozoneocean at 8:09PM, March 15, 2009
(online)
That dream rocks \^__^/
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Tedmund at 8:23AM, March 16, 2009
(online)
I dreamed I won the lottery once… Bad dream. Everything was wrong with it.

I could swear everything I purchased with that money was real: wacom cintiq 21ux, dell computer, cyberpower computer, 120" Flat Panel Screen 1080p full HD tv, A really huge apartment (those really fancy ones in New York), A bunch of games, 10 different cats, a life supplies worth of Internet Bandwidth, And some websites I wish I owned(drunkduck excluded).

When I woke up, I was rather depressed. But I wasn't emo :]~
I eat BACONS :3!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM
soulcelshade at 4:43PM, March 16, 2009
(offline)
I dreamt that a Raven was trying to find the man who killed his father. he went door to door, asking them, “DID YOU KILL MY FATHER?”, none of them did. he asked me for his help, and I said, “dude, you're father's over there” and then he said “OH MY GOD MY FATHER KILLED MY FATHER!” and at that point i just woke up because I couldn't handle the stupid. and because a very loud song came on the radio.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
dragodraconis at 8:18AM, March 17, 2009
(online)
Hmmm my weird dream would have to be where I was at some party at a warehouse then a invisible demon closed it up and started slaughtering everyone leaving only six alive. Then we had to go through a maze of some sort just to get out then we used extinquisher to reveal it for a short time while we still ran… then all of us got out but two stayed behind to deal with it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
tiffawolf at 2:36AM, March 24, 2009
(online)
hm ide have to say the most weird dream i ever had was about Resident evil 4.
i dreamed that the chainsaw guy got after me and when i went to pull out my gun it floated away 0_o; and all of a suddon when i jumped for it a kept grabbing oranges instead of the gun,talk about one screwed up nightmare. i hate oranges now hahaha
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM
Redemption at 5:23PM, March 24, 2009
(offline)
I laugh somewhat at how many replies there are to this thread. I assume a lot of other people have weird dreams as well. :D And a lot of these dreams seem…. violent?

One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had involved using a wooden spoon to turn myself into a parrot. Go figure.

Updates Thursdays.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
subcultured at 7:55AM, March 25, 2009
(online)
i just had this happen to me last night

J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
AQua_ng at 9:20AM, March 25, 2009
(offline)
subcultured
i just had this happen to me last night

I hate that dream with a passion.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
kyupol at 2:57PM, March 25, 2009
(online)
I dreamt that I was somehow able to shoot fireballs from my hand.

In that dream I was in a battlefield and there was a line of creatures that looked like an ankylosaurus but were walking upright.

I fired a few shots at the thing. It didn't affect it at all. I got scared. Then I fired more shots at it but this time I used the smoke generated by the explosions as a distraction. I sneaked right behind it and pulled out my sword.

As I was about to stab the area in its left side that somehow looked unarmored, I got too excited that I woke up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
mlai at 5:49PM, March 25, 2009
(online)
That always happens: You gain an amazing new superhuman power, but somehow it's always useless for the dream at hand.

For example, I was trying desperately to fly… but I could only jump up about 15 feet. Straight up only.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
CZweig at 12:39PM, March 26, 2009
(online)
I've been dreaming about dying a lot lately. Or almost dying, whatever.

I had a dream like a week ago that my father and sister were playing around with a flamethrower in my apartment, and accidentally set my bedroom on fire. While I was in it. It burned my face off. Since one of my jobs basically requires that I, um, have skin on my face, I decided to hang myself before I could see how badly my face was burned and get all disgusted with myself. Or something. But everyone kept trying to stop me saying I had so much to live for and all that, completely disregarding the fact that I didn't have a face anymore >>;

I had another really bizarre one this morning, but I've already forgotten a lot of the details…

I was in the kitchen of the house I lived in like ten years ago for some reason. I don't even know why, since I've basically forgotten a lot about what that house looked like. And there was some guy in the kitchen, and somehow I just knew he was a serial killer or something. So we chatted for a while, and I used my leet acting skills to pretend I had no idea that he's killed a bunch of people or something.

Eventually, I decided to leave, so we said goodbye, and as soon as I was outside, I ran. I was running up this paved hill, trying to get to the top, and for some reason there was a grocery store off to the right of it. I thought, “Oh, I should've gone and hidden in there”. So I turned around to go inside, and the murderer was chasing me. … I don't really remember what happened after this, but it was pretty clear that I was going to die, and one of my dying thoughts was “Oh, now I'll never finish my webcomic!”. >>;

I think I eventually accepted that I was going to die and asked him to let me write a note for my family before he killed me or something…?

So apparently, my subconscious is concerned about dying or something. Oddly enough, nothing in my life has really changed enough to spark these sudden death dreams… except now I work morning shifts. Hmmm >>;

Somewhat related, this thread is so much fun to read through. I love reading about weird dreams :D
hi
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
kyupol at 7:02PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
I often dream that I am reading something.

When I wake up, I totally forget what I just read.

Then when I read a book and come across the lines, I go WOAH. I think I saw this before in a dream!!!

Rengishi at 7:18PM, April 13, 2009
(online)
I dream of cows with their eggrolls hanging on a string and me doing the cows!

*rolls on ground*
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Product Placement at 8:10PM, April 13, 2009
(online)
Aurora Moon
There was the following DD members in my dream:
Product Placement
NO WAY! So you actually had a guy running around there with a giant “For Sale” sign in his hands?

That's awesome.

I just had a zombie dream myself about two days ago.

It didn't strike me as a nightmare though. I think I became aware of the fact that it was a dream and that I decided to accept the challenge that I was presented with. As time passed I realized that my stupid dream was increasing the difficulty level.

At first we were dealing with the dumb classic slow mo zombies that go mmmrrhhmmm at you. At first I did a good job fighting them off as we gathered survivors in this heavily fortified room with plenty of supplies. As we were being overrun, I ran back there and locked the door. The place we were hiding in looked like a studio apartment with a hallway, leading out to a larger complex. In this room we had access to running water and electricity but decided to turn of the lights and keep quiet so that we wouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

Eventually the zombies figured were we were and started to converge around the area. The zombies had suddenly become smarter and figured out a way to bypass the locks, allowing them access to the hallway. I was missing a weapon at the time but I managed to take the leading zombie and rip of its arms. I went to look for a knife to behead it but by the time I found one I noticed that it had fully regenerated. At that point we retreated and locked the door protecting us from the hallway. The problem with that door was that it had an small opening under the door like the one you see in some bathroom stalls and the zombies started to try and crawl under it. They were even sending body parts though like independently moving arms.

By now the zombies were smart enough to taunt us as well. A zombie managed to crawl through the door and started eating one of the survivors who had been pinned by groping arms and other zombies still crawling through the door. I attacked it and chopped of the top part of the head but now that wasn't enough to kill it. I sank the knife through the stem of the remaining brain, down the spine but it was still moving around attacking us. Now more zombies were crawling through the door and the survivor that had been partially eaten was turning into a zombie and regenerating. At that point I thought “fuck it” and decided to wake up.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 8:26PM, April 13, 2009
(offline)
My dreams have always been really weird.

Like, when I was a little kid, there was about 4 REALLY distinct dreams I had. I'm still trying to figure out what they mean, but they were kind of cool.

One dealt with a cave of some sort, I don't really remember much else, sadly, but it was a huge cave. Huuuuuuuge.

Another dealt with my friend's house, this must've been when I was like, in the 4th grade or so, so this was about 6 years ago. I remember his house was really slanted, and everything was so dark, the up-stairs had a ton of different rooms, with glass windows, and some of the floorboards were missing. It was really strange.

I think this one is part of the last dream, but I remember something to do with a Chuck E Cheese or something. I remember my dad was there too…

Oh, I remember another one about a store. It really wasn't that cool of a store, but I just remember it so well, I could've sworn it was real. It was more like a warehouse, actually. This dream took place when I was into Bionicles, and part of that dream was, I found this huge set that you could buy, and my mom got it for me. lol.

And another one is where there was this Library full of videogames. Really old ones. This was back when I didn't know what emulators where.

Oh, and one I forgot was where my mom and I were walking around downtown and there was a ton of people, and we were inside some building where a party was, and I was playing this weird hippie version of Beavis and Butt-head.

Some more recent dreams, though, are that I could jump REALLY high. I just remember running across a field or something, and jumping RIGHT over a really tall fence.

And then one where I was Spider-man, web slinging across my old elementary school.

Wow. I have some really weird dreams.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
BffSatan at 5:34AM, April 14, 2009
(online)
I met the creator of SMBC Zach Weiner, I pronounced his name Weener whiched pissed him off so he stabbed me with a small metal object throguh the abdomen. I went and informed the police but to get there I had to shimmy down a series of orange pipes. I later posted in the author comments of BffSatan about how Zach Weiner was a prick who is never getting out of prison.

Another dream I had was about a hillbilly who was outside my house making crap music with our rubbish. He then brought all his hillbilly friends along and they started a trash band. I then become paranoid about them reading my favourites tab on my computer and going to all the site I visit and ruining them with their hillbilly trash music.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
PIT_FACE at 6:14AM, April 17, 2009
(online)
i was having a very pleasant dream involving my boyfriend and i in a car until somewhere along the way we met Heyena Hell and she took us to her family and it was all texas chainsaw massacre from there….

Heyena, tell yer dream family to stay the hell away from me! i got enough to worry about with all the friggin dinosuars that keep chasin me…jeez…

Aurora Moon at 8:21AM, April 17, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Aurora Moon
Product Placement
NO WAY! So you actually had a guy running around there with a giant “For Sale” sign in his hands?

That's awesome.

yeah. it was actually an picket “for sale” sign… like it had been nailed in the ground until the dude pulled it up and started using it as an weapon in the dream.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Product Placement at 8:27AM, April 17, 2009
(online)
Aurora Moon
Product Placement
Aurora Moon
Product Placement

That's awesome.

yeah. it was actually an picket “for sale” sign… like it had been nailed in the ground until the dude pulled it up and started using it as an weapon in the dream.

There are zombie about! Looks like a job for…

For Sale Man!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
PROSTITUTION at 11:57PM, April 18, 2009
(offline)
I had a dream that I was installing a giant front loading washing machine, like, giant. It was in a type of arctic cave, so there were tugboats and helicopters and a whole lot of people running this way and that way wearing orange vests.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Boxtop at 9:05AM, April 21, 2009
(online)
Every frickin' one of them. The dreams that come close are the ones where I loose my shoes and are walking around barefoot in public looking for them. I feel extremely exposed the entire time, as if I were walking around entirely naked.

I did have a dream when I was a kid where I was chased by a lawnmower.

EDIT: Now, if this thread was entitled “What's the most disturbing nightmare you've ever had?” some of mine would probably take the cake.
This Webcomic Is DEAD, so don't read it.

(Before you reply to anything I say, please see this)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Scribe_Drizz at 4:09PM, April 21, 2009
(online)
I had a strange dream lately. It's kind of gross.

I dreamed that I was at an old boyfriend's apartment. Really, it was my old apartment, but in the dream, it belonged to him. We were on his couch kissing and getting undressed, but the couch was turning into a pile of goldfish. I stop for a bit to get a condom, but can't find one. I ask my boyfriend where he keeps them. He tells me they're in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom door while covering my nose because there's a noxious smell coming from behind it. I open the door and Freddy Kruger is on the toilet. He's taking a really foul dump and hasn't opened a window or lit a candle or anything. I'm trying not to pay any attention to him while I look in the bathroom cabinet, but the bathroom reeks and he's making really obnoxious grunts. Then Freddy asks me to reach him some more toilet paper because the roll's empty. I hand him one and he slices my stomach open.

I come out of the bathroom and say to my boyfriend, “OMG! I hate your roommate! Why can't you move?”

My boyfriend tells me that he's almost saved up enough for a move and asks me to come with. I say sure. He puts on some battered overalls and I put on a calico dress and a bonnet. We sell his car to the fat old lady next door with one leg who used to be a Marine. We use the money to buy a wagon and a team of oxen. We ride into town and go to the mall to buy more supplies: medicine, rations, cooking gear, rifles, ammunition. It feels like Oregon Trail come to life.

In the food court, there's a man on a table selling demons to westward travelers. The demons come with a guaranteed unbreakable chain and a book of binding. The demons are chained to the books and are doing things like vacuuming, babysitting and cooking. Silver-chained demons are for $1500 and gold-chained demons are for $2000. The ones on the gold chains can fly. All you have to do is read the passage in the book every morning and make monthly payments of $29.99. My boyfriend asks if I want one, but I tell him no. They give me the creeps.

We set out in our wagon and have some pioneer sexytimes. The next morning, there is a traffic jam of wagons. One of the wagons has had an accident and all the others have slowed down to watch. I make breakfast on the back of an ox as we creep along. Finally, we get to the accident site: A family has been ambushed by their gold-chained demons. They are eating the children and have the chain wrapped around a woman's neck. After she's dead, they pick up the heavy books of binding and run away, screeching like banshees.

I say to my boyfriend, “See! That could have been us!”

And he says, “I know! And we'd be totally ripped off. They can't even fly.”

Then I woke up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
alexcat321 at 6:16PM, April 21, 2009
(online)
I actually was sitting in a room but I got up and walked into this open backyard type space. I looked and saw this little Asian boy on a bike and he hit me in my leg with his front wheel. I walked away in pain but then his mother came from out of the blue and poured hot water on my back. I yelled and ran away but then I woke up…

here's my deviant art: http://alexcat321.deviantart.com/ add me!

ART AND STORY BY JOHNATHAN HUDSON JR!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
Aurora Moon at 10:14AM, April 22, 2009
(offline)
I had an fairly realistic dream, but it was still strange.

I could feel the solidness and everything in the dream… so I didn't even realize that I had been dreaming until I woke up.

it started off with me walking away from my apartment towards the general direction of my grandma's house, because my mom had wanted me to give something to her. so I was just minding my business,carrying this white bag with something in it.

there was this group walking out in front of me… they were like 15 feet away from me, and there was like two girls and three boys in the group.

Anyway, I sensed this presence behind me so I looked back and there was this dude who was running up the sidewalk with an knife in his hand!

Startled, I stepped aside and he just ran past me and then as soon as he got close to the group he stabbed one of the girls!

the girl fell down, and the assailant was running away but two of the boys went after him. They tackled the attacker, and started pinning him down so that he wouldn't get away.

The remaining boy and girl in the group was freaking out, and they seemed like they didn't know what to do about the attacked girl.

I calmly just walked over to the girl lying on the ground and I crouched down so that I could take her pulse. just so that I could check if she was still alive. I could feel her heart beating wildly, and the girl opened her eyes. I could see that she was feeling afraid, so I just made calming noises as I pulled out some paper towels out of my bag and applied the pressure to her stab wound.

The other girl sat down next to the wounded girl, and started speaking to her in an anxious worried way. I silently gestured her to make a phone call, and she understood what I mean, and she pulled out her cellphone to call 911.

At this point, some of the people in the neighborhood had came out of their houses to see what the fuss was all about. the other people in the group started telling them what had happened, and for them to call the police.

the boys who had pinned the attacker down had somehow found bits of rope and had tied him up so that he wouldn't run away, or attack anybody again.

The paramedics and the police came amazingly fast… nearly in mere seconds soon as the girl and the neighbors made the phone calls. however I didn't really think about that at the time as seeing I was just focusing on making sure that the girl stayed alive, since how she was losing a lot of blood.

the paramedics took over, and the police had carted the attacker away… so everyone was feeling more calm, myself induced.

the people in the group thanked me for helping out when I did, and I said it was no problem. I then asked one of the neighbors if I could wash my hands of the blood using their hose or something. they complied, and I washed my hands.

some of the police remained, and they started asking me questions about what happened. as soon as they got my address and stuff, they said I could go on my way.

I started walking towards my grandma's house again, thinking about whenever I should tell her what happened on the way to her house or if it would just worry her too much.
at that point I woke up.
Ozoneocean at 11:02AM, April 22, 2009
(online)
Wow! That was realistic O_o

The other day I had a strange dream… I've lost most of it now, but the climax was this horrible, yet powerful and vicious dwarf who was after me.

I think the setting was vaguely fantasy. I was in a group and we'd been travelling. We were all wearing cloaks and things. We arrived at this traveller's trading post type place to get some food and supplies and plan our next move. There we a lot of other travellers there, and in amongst them was his vicious, bearded short heavily built man. I knew he represented menace as soon as I saw him! And when he saw me the whole world seemed to make hi rush closer. He was like an unstoppable force and I just had to get away.

The chief trader at the post threw open the barred door to his shop and charged out to confront the little terror. He seemed to be a fat shape in a grey cloak with its hood up, but with nothing inside it. He whipped out a big scythe and attacked the dwarf viciously. the dwarf easily beat him, he was as fast as lightning! He just battered at the trader and resumed his rush after me, not even bothering to finish the guy, just getting him out of the way.

Meanwhile I'd picked up a spear from somewhere… I and my fellow travellers. were running from the guy, but he only seemed to be catching on us when I focused on him. if I focused on getting away and the people with me, he faded behind… Anyway, it ended with me focusing on the people I was with and leaving the wretch in the dust… But I also had a faint impression that I'd killed him with the spear.

Anyway, that was the end. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Aurora Moon at 12:06PM, April 22, 2009
(offline)
hahaha! sorry, for some reason I just found that really funny. :p

kinda reminds me about those fantasy dreams I'd have frequently… with reoccurring characters.

it's like every time I had those fantasy dreams… the “story” would continue from where it left off last time I dreamed them, albeit in a very disjointed way.

you had that dwarf as your “enemy”… mine were a couple of senile crazy wizards.

for some reason, they seemed to think that I was a threat not only to their existence, but to their world. so at times they would personally chase me to try to end my life, or to capture me so that they would torture any secrets out of me. another times they would send assassins, summoned creatures or mercenaries after me.

so in those dreams I'd be running away, or trying to battle whatever they sent my way.. neither alone or with a group of friendly reoccurring dream characters.

in a way, that was kinda the inspiration for my comic Endless dream. :p
kyupol at 12:44PM, April 22, 2009
(online)
I dreamt I was seeing a prostitute.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon