Debate and Discussion

Whats up with anti-semitism?
kyupol at 7:45AM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
I wonder.

If you criticize the pope, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all catholics.
If you criticize a certain imam, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all muslims.
If you criticize Hitler, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all white people.
If you criticize Mao Zedong, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all asian people.
If you criticize Robert Mugabe, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all black people.
If you criticize Bush, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all Americans.
If you criticize Ferdinand Marcos, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all Filipinos.
If you criticize Saddam, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all Iraqis.
If you criticize Kim Jong Il, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all Koreans.

But if you criticize the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and say that those guys are part of a global conspiracy and are really blood drinking alien reptoids (whether you believe in this or not, the point is, freedom of criticizing people / freedom of speech), it means that you are an anti-semite, hitler-worshipping, holocaust denying religious fanatic or something.

Why is it like that?

Doesn't evil exist in all races and religions? Why is it that criticizing prominent Jews or Israel means you are an anti-semite?

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
StaceyMontgomery at 8:42AM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
But if you criticize the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and say that those guys are part of a global conspiracy and are really blood drinking alien reptoids (whether you believe in this or not, the point is, freedom of criticizing people / freedom of speech), it means that you are an anti-semite, hitler-worshipping, holocaust denying religious fanatic or something.

Why is it like that?

Doesn't evil exist in all races and religions? Why is it that criticizing prominent Jews or Israel means you are an anti-semite?

There is a long, terrible history to this. If the words out of your mouth exactly parrot the words of vicious anti-semites of the past, then people will make assumptions about you too.

kyupol
But if you criticize the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and say that those guys are part of a global conspiracy and are really blood drinking alien reptoids

Note that you are not talking about a real or serious criticism of something someone did - you are simply talking about people as evil, inhuman monsters who have come to drink our blood. That's exactly what anti-semites say, be definition. So yeah, that makes anyone who says it an anti-semite.

And let's face it - if they're REALLY blood drinking monsters, then we should kill them all, right? I mean, blood drinking monsters? Alien reptiles? Why, we should round them all up and shoot them, right?

I know you'd like to think that the things you say can exist outside of history - but we know the history. You aren't accusing the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds of something new or clever - you're just bringing up tired old crazy-talk.

Sorry Kyupol, but even an atheist like me can believe in evil. And as i said in another thread - the greatest evil is the thought that someone out there must be the greatest evil.

Turn away, I say. That road lies madness and terror and horrible crimes. We have seen these words before, we have seen this dark road, and we know where it leads.

Also, let me make a personal addition here - I have very good friends who are part of the huge Rothschild family. Your claim that my friends are actual evil reptiles makes me fear you and what you will do. So don't pretend this is academic - this is personal. It is human beings you are attacking, even if you are not smart enough to know it.

Smarten up fast.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:55PM
kyupol at 8:57AM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
I also forgot to add.

Why is it ok for atheists to say there is no God? While at the same time its not ok to say there is no holocaust?

Look. I believe in God but I respect the right of the atheist to say that there is no God and this world is all there is. And let em make fun of Christians. As long as theres no calls to kill all Christians thats fine.

Look. I believe that the holocaust happened. There's lots of photographic evidence of this. But I believe that those who think otherwise have the RIGHT to express their opinion. As long as theres no call to kill all Jews thats fine.

Look. I'm considered a “minority” being an Asian and all. That means that the “evil racist white people” hate me and think I'm a dog-eating gook who drives down the wages or something. I know that that is bad taste and a narrow minded assumption. However, instead of crying to the Nanny State and begging them to censor those evil racists, I still think they have the right to say that as long as they don't call for a mass extermination.

I don't like what those people say but I will defend THEIR RIGHT to say what they want and not THE CONTENT of what they're saying. Get it?

Because the point I'm trying to make is all about the right of freedom of expression. Because the more government tells you what you can and cannot say, the more they will crack down on you and the more you will be enslaved. Because increasing the size of government means more corruption. If a government can dictate what you can and cannot say, it sets a precedent for even greater tyranny. Till it comes to a point in where you have no right to criticize the government. Period.

The increase of the size of government and the cracking down on freedom of speech in the name of “political correctness” is MUCH MUCH WORSE than those evil racists and religious fanatics.

Wake up. Fast. Smarten up. Fast.

I hate to see people being duped and conned into accepting tyranny.

Sorry Kyupol, but even an atheist like me can believe in evil. And as i said in another thread - the greatest evil is the thought that someone out there must be the greatest evil.

The greatest evil lies inside the human soul. However that doesnt mean that the human soul is bad per se (hence I disagree with the Catholic notion of “original sin” that says that Man is inherently evil because of the sin of Adam and Eve). I believe that the human is capable of doing great good or great evil.

And evil is more tempting than good because evil is more about the pursuit of that which gratifies the EGO or SELF. Its all about self-centeredness and greed.

And because of the evil in the human soul that could be unleashed through temptation, it is necessary to tie down society through the LAW and through SEPARATION OF POWERS. As that is which keeps tyranny in check.
NOW UPDATING!!!
bravo1102 at 8:58AM, Nov. 21, 2008
(online)
It means you haven't bothered to research what is behind the Conspiracy theories and its history going back to at least the 19th Century. then compare the Protcals of the Elders of Zion with what your conspiracy theorists say and you'll be amazed at the similarities.

The leaders of your conspriacy sites have other sites they write for and other newsletters they write for that you have to dig to find out about. And there the Bilderbergers and Rothschilds are International Jewry.

Funny you mentioned the Rockefellers. They're not Jewish, only true Anti-semites call them Jewish and make tenuous connections between the Rothschilds and them (and J.P Morgan, Carnegie, Napoleon, Hitler and the DuPonts and the Kennedys… and it might as well be the 1970's SF TV miniseries “V” )

Read the other side, not Fox news but those who study Conspiracy theories and the groups behind them. You keep saying you're searching for truth but then when truth is displayed and even the evidence and sources provided out comes Cognitive Dissonance. Then no amount to evidence will sway you and you complain when the terrible truth is presented by people who have looked behind a curtain you haven't found yet.

Fifteen-twenty years ago I believed what you did, then I found the curtain.

And there are plenty of people who do :
Someone
If you criticize the pope, it means you're criticizing all catholics.
If you criticize a certain imam, it means you're criticizing all muslims.
If you criticize Hitler, it means you're criticizing all Germans.
If you criticize Mao Zedong, it means you're criticizing all Chinese.
If you criticize Robert Mugabe, it means you're criticizing all Africans.
If you criticize Bush, it means you're criticizing all Americans.

If you criticize Kim Jong Il, it means you're criticizing all North Koreans.

If you criticize Tojo/Hirohito, it means you're citicizing all Japanese…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
kyupol at 9:19AM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
then compare the Protcals of the Elders of Zion with what your conspiracy theorists say and you'll be amazed at the similarities.

These “conspiracy theorists” say different things. Like what I said in another thread, there are those who put all the blame on ONE GROUP and there are others who do not.

To me, those who put the blame on one group (be it jews, catholics, etc) are already discredited.

But if the IDEA being promoted is about freedom and liberty and honor and not about who is the big head boss in the New World Order, they do have more credibility.

What I believe though (as of this point) is that the New World Order is just a reflection of the state of consciousness of the humans on this planet. So what. If ever its possible to arrest all of them, there will be another set to replace them. As long as there is hate, violence, and the will to be duped by tyranny, there will always be a group of tyrannical elites who seek to dominate and control the planet that will rise up. As the negative energy envelopes the planet, it will create more negativity.

As above, so below.

Thats why to me, the ultimate solution in beating the New World Order is to change yourself. To be the change you wanna be. Even in little thing like not cutting people off in traffic, not taking the drugs, not fighting over small shallow pointless things, not being materialistic, etc.
NOW UPDATING!!!
NickGuy at 10:34AM, Nov. 21, 2008
(online)
kyupol
I wonder.

If you criticize Hitler, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all Germans.

fixed for you.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
lothar at 12:19PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(online)
bravo1102
… and it might as well be the 1970's SF TV miniseries “V” )

or that movie “they live” that movie was cool .
i think all this reptile conspiracy on the internet is just bad fanfiction realy

sorry, but that was the best part of this thread for me . anyway , what IS up with anti-semitism ???
it suxx , just like anti anyone-ism

i think where people go wrong is when they target the group of people that represent an ideology rather than take issue with the ideology itself .

anyway .. heheh , Reptiles ..
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
bravo1102 at 6:57AM, Nov. 22, 2008
(online)
So are you saying that to change the New World Order all I have to do is change my mind?

Well I did, there is no evidence for the New World Order unless we actively create it. Because it could be a great thing if ruled by Plato's Philosopher kings or Gene Roddenbury's United Earth in the Star Trek Universe.

So I don't accept there is any conspiracy by any group and laugh with those who espouse it including the best one: Jim Marrs in Rule by Secrecy and William Bramley in The Gods of Eden You see it's not reptoids it's the Annunaki/ who created our species in their image 40,000 years ago and have been manipulating us ever since. lol!

See if you can find an edition of the Illumiati Trilogy or better yet the card game. It's a lot of fun. Then there's the Church of the Sub-genius. lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
StaceyMontgomery at 7:31AM, Nov. 22, 2008
(offline)
Bravo1102 -

Fine choices, but my first love for conspiracy stuff will always be the various “Holy blood, Holy grail” books of Baigent, Lincoln, and Lee. Now those guys understand how to write about a good conspiracy!

Though the best of the best were the books of Charles Fort. The way he just sort of hints at conspiracies and alien gods sidewise while talking about frog-falls and sky-glows. Marvelous.

Kyupol-

I'm still hoping you will read “Constantine's Sword” by James Carroll - because the best way to “change your mind” is to read new things! The book is very much a history of people fighting for the freedom and honor you talk about. It is also very much a warning about the dangers of letting those in power tell you what to think, and who to hate. You might really like it. And it will answer for you the question you asked in the original post of this thread!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:55PM
arteestx at 8:43AM, Nov. 22, 2008
(online)
kyupol
If you criticize the pope, it doesnt mean you're criticizing all catholics.
If you criticize the pope because of his stand on abortion or his position on Darfur, no you're not criticizing all catholics.
If you criticize the pope because he's a part of a worldwide group that secretly drinks blood, then you are most definitely anti-catholic.

kyupol
Because the point I'm trying to make is all about the right of freedom of expression. Because the more government tells you what you can and cannot say, the more they will crack down on you and the more you will be enslaved. Because increasing the size of government means more corruption.
Is anyone advocating that anti-semites be put in jail? No. We all defend the right of expression. I defended the right of the KKK to march down the main street of my hometown because they do have that right. But I also have the right to stand on the side of the road and protest them at racists. And when I find people who say Jews are blood-suckers, I defend their right of expression and I defend my right to call them out as the anti-semites they are. I don't want them jailed, I don't want their rights taken away, I don't want them killed. They have the right to speak. And I have the right to call them on their racism. And it most definitely is racist.

Xolta is not intended for anyone under 18 years old.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
KingRidley at 9:19PM, Nov. 24, 2008
(offline)
Truth: You have the right to say whatever you want.

Truth: People have the same right to call you a nutcase or racist or whatever. Doesn't necessarily make it true, but they have that right.

Opinion: The government can and should be able to put punishments on hateful words, or words that are said with the intention of slander/reputational harm/“fighting words.”

That's all I want to say.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:16PM
supermathsbeaver at 5:50AM, Nov. 25, 2008
(online)
Why do some people deny the Holocaust? It's not just photographs but the very real cost of human life that still exists in this world today; denying it seems to me like telling someone who lost their entire family in the Holocaust ‘that didn’t happen because they weren't real either'. It confuses me.
GREEN BURGERS KILL PEOPLE!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
BffSatan at 2:03AM, Nov. 26, 2008
(online)
I believe the holocaust happened, but I also believe people have the right to believe in all the crazy stuff they want and people who don't believe in the holocaust aren't always anti-semetic. People have different reasons for not believeing in it and as long as it isn't “Jews suck” then that's ok.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved