Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?
D0m at 8:14AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Hey. I got this idea from a thread I made on the Top Drawer. :)

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

Try not to leave it at that. Just give us a reason. List as many people as you want. I know I will be. I'm excited to see if my name comes up at least once.

Nadya- a tale about what happens to SOME of us when we die.

Currently: Nadya is awake and asking more relevant questions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
D0m at 8:19AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I'd say…

Silentkitty- She really influenced my art style and I just think she's a cool person.

Hyptosis- Another great guy with a kick-ass comic. He's really nice for the amount of popularity his comic has on here.

Dueeast- Good guy, dependable and he rounded a lot of us up together to make a comic that got featured recently (Off Hours!)

In fact, I'd like to meet everyone who contributes to Off Hours.

Midge

mechanical_lullaby

Tantz Aerine

hpkomic

Freefall_drift

Ozoneocean- He just seems like he'd be fun to bother, I dunno why. :)

Annd, DAJB, BLNTmaker, a bunch of dudes from the Top Drawer…

poinko at 8:27AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Not me? :( I'm insulated!

*leaves in a huff*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
killersteak at 8:33AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Hm, let's see…

Poinko - Soon he'll be big enough for us to build a moon colony on him, but what about the man behind that moon colony?

anonymousposterchild - He's so crazy

Jebus - He's so insane

TheDoctor - He's so mentally unstable

And all of the above.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
kingofsnake at 8:40AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Personally: green tangerine, Tantz aerine, fern, Darth mongoose
Fan boi: sage, miruku, kc green
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:16PM
usedbooks at 8:44AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean - Seems like he's a fun guy. I'd like to meet him, but we probably wouldn't get along too well since I'm not much fun at all.

Dueeast and Tantz - Because I've talked to them probably more than any other person online aside from my sister. It'd been fun to meet the other Off Hours collaborators, but those two especially (and JustNoPoint since I talk to him a lot too).

n_y_japlander - Naturally, we'd have to meet up in Japan, and he could show me around. (Plus my sister is over there.) He seems like a lot of fun.

amanda - I think we'd have a lot in common. Bring our fun roommates and have a big party.

maritalbliss - Haven't heard from them in a while, but they're fun. They bring out my mischievous side. I have a lot of fun with people like that.

Locoma - Just because. He's a nice guy. It'd be fun to meet and talk to him.

And everyone (else) who reads/likes my comic (because we'd have that in common). Plus everyone whose comics I read. (Maybe they can draw and sign something for me. ;) )

I dunno. I think I'd like to meet some/many others around here – just not in a dark alley or anything…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
mechanical_lullaby at 8:47AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I want to meet
Tantz, D0m, Mishi, Farce, NLTC(I'm afraid of him slightly though. In the way that I'm not afraid of anything but I fear him…), HPKomic, Skoolmunkee, Skyeangel, and Bekefel and Ozone– you dang people in England and Australia. Live closer to me, dammit. We'll hang out and play Monopoly or something. And Zac. And Riot. And Acadia. I want to see them function together because I suspect it's really amusing. And Carly. And BlackKitty.
Actually I want to meet you all. I just don't have the plane tickets to do so. You all should donate to my Plane Ticket funds.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
Randal at 8:52AM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
killersteak
anonymousposterchild - He's so crazy

Jebus - He's so insane

TheDoctor - He's so mentally unstable

Those are all the same person. I guess that mean Steak thinks that Doc is “once, twice, three times a lady.”

I have met FyreHyde IRL and I have to say he's as sexy in person as he endlessly brags about being in the chat room. (But don't tell him I said so, as he's terribly full of himself.)

As for people I'd like to meet… I guess it doesn't really matter who in particular. Maybe Marine, to see what he's actually like instead of what he pretends to be here on DD.

Also poinko, because he's probably the funniest guy I've met online.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Ozoneocean at 8:53AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:30PM
D0m at 9:00AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Let's all rush into OzoneOcean's house and eat all of his food.

(Except the vegemite…)

albone at 9:05AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.
You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
Custard Trout at 9:05AM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
I wouldn't, I've seen how different people act in person. It seems like without the mask that the internet provides, everybody has to lie about themselves.

Also I hate all of you. I'm joking, but you knew that right?
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:00PM
skoolmunkee at 9:25AM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^

you did not say like, anything in that meeting!
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
crocty at 10:19AM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
D: TOO MANY TO COUNT!
Well, you know, I wouldn't like to meet them if they're secretly murderous paedophilia-type…….MURDERERS!

But I can say that A certain Liaoriao is actually close enough that I could visit him.
I mean, I wouldn't want to.
But, I could…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:51AM
amanda at 10:26AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
It's a total cop-out to say I'd love to meet everyone, but it's true. I love meeting new people, and I love having faces to go with names. However, if I had to pick only a handful people, I'm most interested in meeting face-to-face with:
*UsedBooks: she's just awesome - and I agree with her - I think we'd have a lot in common.
*Rutger: We seem to get along very well, but I'm really worried that we'd hate each other in person - I'm kinda anxious to figure out the verdict here =]
*TrevorAMueller: We have plans to make silly faces at people, so I've gotta meet up with him!
*PatrickDevine: He strikes me as someone who'd have a very interesting perspective on life, and I'd like to know it firsthand.

D0m, you're definitely on my list - I think you'd be fun.
Also, Ozone - don't know much about you, but if we *did* ever meet up, you'd probably spend all your time chasing me away from your hat collection.

(Edited for the worst typing ever.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
subcultured at 10:47AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
i wanna meet the people who read my comic.
i'm curious what type of person read my stories ^_^

esp: Darwin, junoblairb, D0m, jgib99, stabbyfairy, n_y_japlander, TheMidge28, blntmaker, SomaX, GTLB
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
trevoramueller at 12:00PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
albone
I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.

Wizard World Chicago? Because I'll totally be there!

I've met DJ Coffman, and am pretty good friends with Brandon J Carr…I'd like to hangout with a good chunk of the people on here, actually.

Definitely the regulars on my comics (Fitz, TheMidge28, Short_Circuiting, usedbooks, amanda, BetaJess, seventy2, kyupol, Peipei, DAJB, antcomics, harryq, GTLB, lba, albone, and many more), especially if they're old enough to go out for drinks. Even if they're not, though, we can still hang out. Talk about funny stuff. Or not funny stuff.

Whatever. ;)
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
TheMidge28 at 12:34PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I want to go have drinks with trevor, harryq, Riot, Rori, Amy/Antcomics, dgriff13 and many others who are over age.

I want to go to Japan and scare Japanese people with my size with nyj while I run around in a sequin bow tie, an adult diaper and a helmet!

For the younguns…Chucky Cheese or Dave and Busters. We can play Skee Ball and win tickets and exchange them for crappy stuff…oh the memories we will have, plus its public!

I want to have coffee and talk philosophy with Abt Nihil, DAJB, Ozone and harryq.

I want to rob a liquor store with lefarce.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:24PM
crazyninny at 1:07PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Nyx. =3
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
SpANG at 1:43PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I don't think there is anyone on Drunk Duck that I WOULDN'T want to meet.

Except Ozoneocean, of course. He's a bastard. :P
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
mlai at 2:35PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
This is a tough question but I'm prolly overthinking it.

I'd like to meet a lot of DDers, but there are 2 ppl I would definitely like to meet. Then, out of those 2, only 1 whom I think I'll ever meet in this lifetime. And that's a situational “if.”

Sad.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
kyupol at 2:57PM, March 3, 2008
(online)

Everyone who reads my comic or has shown a friendly attitude.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Jimeth at 3:10PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I'd like to list off my favourite members here, but for some reason, despite having been a member for ages, I haven't really been able to throw myself into the community in any way.

BE MY FRIEND *cries*
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:08PM
Glarg at 3:34PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
Well TheMidge28 Seems like he'd be a pretty social guy over the times I've seen him on DD, I know I'd want to meet Zac and Riot. Black_Kitty and Ozone are the top two I'd like to meet though, overall they seem like they'd be the most social.

Anybody else? Hmm, well there's Aqua, Rich (Still chats in AIM), Evil Snuffkin, Mishi, lefarce, and draxxen of course!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Orange at 3:50PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Everyone :D!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 4:12PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Tantz, Atom, Glarg, Ozone, Mecha, mediocre (who has been missing for a few months), Dragonizer, usedbooks, and subcultured. Maybe more, I probably forgot a few people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
Dragonizer at 5:02PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
Yay, I'm on a list!

Let's see, me…
Ozone, Midge, Atom, Lizard, Mishi, and basically everyone else in the TD.
Also, Merrywhite Jenkins and Rutger.
It'd also be quite nice to meet the creators of the comics I read. Which I can't be bothered to list!

Oh, and myself. I'd love to meet myself.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Morality Pet >:3
The end of time will be the end of guilt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:15PM
JustNoPoint at 5:44PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I'd like to meet mlai so he could totally school me =p God he would get annoyed with me quick ^_^;

Due East, Tantz, Used Books and Titan One from Off Hours (I hope to meet Titan One and Due East this fall actually)

Silent Kitty and Hyptosis cause I have chatted with them in irc so much!

GreyMan and Dark Clown because they seem to really get into my comic (comment wise)

Also Frost Flowers so he can school me with his artistic knowledge and then hate me along with mlai.

Oh also Abt Nihil and DAJB so I could trick them into reviewing my script and re tooling it =D I'd annoy Abt to school me as well =p

I met quite a few at the WW convention that DD so nicely sponsored me at including but not limited to
Evil Emperor Nick, Amelius, Zac, Riot, Lucky(whom I just realized killed Stuffed Jim :cry: ), Neilak20, Kohdok, Carly, Maritalbliss, and some others…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
dueeast at 6:14PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
I've met TitanOne and I'd love to meet the rest of the Off Hours crew (Tantz Aerine, usedbooks, BLNTmaker, D0m, silentkitty and JustNoPoint - who I probably will get to meet later this year like he said)

All the Due East commenters

junoblair, artdude2002, smkinoshita, skoolmunkee, ozoneocean

I know there's more but I can't think of everybody right now, sorry! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
Aurora Moon at 7:33PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
I'd love to meet Ozoneocean in person. He's one of the few who really understands when I'm joking and when I am not. And in fact, he jokes right back at me. :) He also doesn't read too much into what I say online and then find me “too creepy” for some insane reason… unlike some other people. He knows that half of the things I say online isn't competely serious to start with anyway.
Plus, he really just knows what to say to cheer up people. I'd love to meet him in person just to give him a big hug. =3

Kyupol. I'd like to see if he's as crazy-sounding in person as he is online. It would be pretty intersting to have a conversation with him, that's for sure. I'd prefer to meet in a populated area though, should something happen…

I'd also like to meet SubCultured, and everyone else who has thier comics on my faves list. Almost everyone on my fave list are such amazing artists that I'd just love to see where they do their art, and how they do it. What they do, it's really inspiring.

Hmm. Does “people I'd like to meet in person so I can smack them for being such assholes online” count too? Nah, I guess it doesn't.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon