Random Discussion

Which is Actually Better
blindsk at 10:50PM, March 28, 2011
(online)
So in the spirit of Michael Bay's upcoming film I figured since our previous little debate here fizzled out to a one-sided decision, let's try a new approach.

So, zombies or robots? Go!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Product Placement at 3:00PM, March 29, 2011
(online)
How is this even a contest?

What are the robots going to be afraid of; the zombies eating their processing chip?

…how is this even a good movie idea?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
therealtj at 4:16PM, March 29, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
How is this even a contest?

What are the robots going to be afraid of; the zombies eating their processing chip?

…how is this even a good movie idea?
It might be interesting if they made the zombies sympathetic characters trying to fight against their much more powerful robot overlords.

I doubt Michael Bay is going to do this, however.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Hawk at 5:49PM, March 29, 2011
(online)
Which is better? Who would win? Clarify!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
crocty at 10:35PM, March 29, 2011
(online)
This is like saying “Which is cooler and who would win? A knight in full armour with a shotgun, or a hobo?”

I mean, really? Zombies V Robots? Come on…
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
blindsk at 10:52PM, March 29, 2011
(online)
I have no idea where to begin with this one, even though such a clash could warrant an entire movie. I was hoping someone could tell me.
therealtj at 9:58PM, March 30, 2011
(online)
crocty
This is like saying “Which is cooler and who would win? A knight in full armour with a shotgun, or a hobo?”
It might be interesting if they made the hobo a sympathetic characters trying to fight against his much more powerful knighted overlord.

I doubt Michael Bay is going to do this, however.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
Aurora Moon at 3:52AM, March 31, 2011
(offline)
I'm guessing the person is asking us which one is much more scarier,since how both has the potential to wipe out humanity.

in that case, let's compare how scary they can be.

Robots:
1)Can develop self-awareness and intelligence.
2)by developing the above, they can find way to be self-repairing and also to improve themselves physically.
3)which of course, makes them hard to kill.

Of course, by developing Self-awareness and intelligence, this means that they can be reasoned with. and also each robot may be able to develop their own opinions on things. So you can just find a robot who disagrees with the notion of overthrowing humanity due to it being so illogical, and enlist that robot's help.

Zombies:
1) extremely infectious, and as an result they “breed” faster than rabbits. In fact, they can easily wipe out humanity by infecting others alone. They don't even need to eat humans for that to happen, although that's usually their main goal.

2)depending on which versions, they have a limited lifespan but it takes an awfully long time for their corspe-like bodies to rot… they'd probably have to be literally an skeleton for them to stop moving.

3)they're weak by themselves, but their true strength comes from numbers, where they act like a mindless angry mob tearing down everything in their path to get at delicious, warm, flesh. They're practically unstoppable, and for this reason they all can be hard to kill at once.

Unlike robots, Zombies cannot be reasoned with at all. you can't stop them from attacking them, other than having to put a bullet in their foreheads.

Hmm…. zombies are significantly more scarier in my opinion.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Product Placement at 4:22AM, March 31, 2011
(online)
Well the movie is specifically about zombies fighting robots so I kinda got the “Who would win in a fight?” vibe from this question.

In the scary department, zombies tend to win although robots come in close second when they start pulling off stunts like these:

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
therealtj at 5:29AM, March 31, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Admittedly, I don't know that much about blog.nl, but it doesn't seem that bad.

Mr Kaos at 6:11AM, April 10, 2011
(online)
Ugghh.. if he wants to make a movie based on the tradpaperback “Zombies vs robots”.. is one of the worst comics i ever read. stupid story and weird ending.
Bay only can improve it. it can't be worser than the TPB.
For me.. he ruined transformers for me. the first movie.. ok. the second.. it is a shameful work. how can that man sleep at night? is he.. uwe boll in disguise?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
Hawk at 9:39AM, April 10, 2011
(online)
Mr Kaos
Ugghh.. if he wants to make a movie based on the tradpaperback “Zombies vs robots”.. is one of the worst comics i ever read. stupid story and weird ending.

You underestimate the sheer awfulness of Michael Bay.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Lonnehart at 2:21PM, April 10, 2011
(online)
I'm pretty sure if it was zombies vs the Transformers the zombies could win, provided they squeezed themselves into the robot's joints which would immobilize the robots by jamming the joint mechanisms with rotten flesh…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
blindsk at 12:51AM, April 11, 2011
(online)
That is assuming the zombies have the proclivity to get creative… ;)
Mr Kaos at 8:18AM, April 24, 2011
(online)
Hawk
Mr Kaos

You underestimate the sheer awfulness of Michael Bay.
I guess so. he ruined transformers 2 for me. *shudders*

Michael Bay. Ruining your childhood both for money and for the kicks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
rokulily at 9:54AM, April 24, 2011
(online)
Mr Kaos
Michael Bay. Ruining your childhood both for money and for the kicks.

so is michael bay a zombie or a robot?

see, i think this depends on the advancment of the delvopment of either the zombies or robots and their number, but if we pit average sterotype robot with average sterotype zombie the robot will win.

i think the tricky thing is, for that movie summary, is that the robots aren't just busy with kicking zombie butt, they also have a major handicap in keeping small fleshbag alive- which is the sole motavation for the zombie attacks. zombies simply aren't going to attack robots otherwise

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
ozoneocean at 10:34AM, April 24, 2011
(online)
I dunno…
The robots write, act, and direct this crap while zombies pay to go see it.
Seems to me that nobody wins. :)

Sorry. I'm cynical about these movies too.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved