Help, Support and Suggestions

Who wrote this comic?
CateranLlama at 3:35PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
So I've found a comic I really like and I want to see if the author has done anything else. Only problem being the layout hides the author name and I can't find any other way to find it. It's not in the search page, nor my favorites list (in any view I can come up with) and they haven't responded to any comments so far. (In all fairness, they haven't gotten many comments to respond to so far.) Anything else I can try?

Comic is Starcrossed, just in case that helps anyone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
ozoneocean at 4:52PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Nice looking comic. The name of the Author is Isabella. It says that on the page you link. She has no other comics here, but she does put up her e-mail address:
I can be contacted at isabellepesovich (at) yahoo.com

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
CateranLlama at 6:25PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
It does? Hey, it does. *feels very embarrassed* So I didn't think to check the current page. None of the last 80 or so have had it. Including the first page.

*notes the “check most recent page” technique for future use*

So terribly sorry about that.

(It's in a Ravenloft setting, therefore the Llama would at least give it a chance even if she hadn't gotten caught up in the story. Because Ravenloft is cool. Even though I haven't seen any real strong RL themes yet, there are hints… :D )
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
ozoneocean at 8:09PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(online)
Yeah, she seems to have taken her Author notes out off her comic template. But she uses the Homepage feature and she still has it on there. But that means if you're going through the archives and clicked “current page” you still wouldn't see it because that doesn't take you to that homepage, just the most recent page in the archive. :)

Funnily enough, the only way to see it is the address that you liked :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved