Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Why does everyone look like monsters?
RedScalp at 7:01PM, April 19, 2008
(offline)
When I put these sun glasses on everyone looks like monsters, why? Also I'm all outta gum :[

Hi, I'm Red Scalp, no it's not some Indian tribe or racist thing, it because I really have a red scalp!Psoriasis is fun and free! It even grows on it's own, so it's sorta like my own garden- I'm very proud of it.

I'm 18 and I enjoy indterwebing, drawing, movies, books, Tap dancing, high fives and long walks by land fills. And metal, I have 5000 MP3s of metal infact. I like bands such as Judas priest; Iron maiden; Mercyful Fate/King Diamond; Twisted Sister; Slayer; Metallica; Venom; Metal Church; Death; In Flames; Heaven shall burn; Children of Bodom; Norther; Dark Tranquility; Black Sabbath and Annihilator. Just to name a few off the top of my head.

I'm powered by Lucky strikes cigs and metal, my weaknesses are the sun and fire and math- also swords and bullets and death.

I love comics, I've been writing stories for a while- since I was able to spell things longer then “cat” I guess. I always wanted to start my own comic, but since I've only been drawing for 4 years- a big epic comic is out of my reach or atlest what I want to do with it. But I can't just wait and keep practicing drawing, I would never have done a comic before and have no idea how to build a site or have done updating. I do not feel like I should use my favorite story for my first comic, I will be making a comic called “The Misadventures of Muuk the Hook” about a space pirate/explorer, look for it in the coming weeks, It'll be my first real comic.

I'm very bad at website coding and I just got the GIMP photoshop program few weeks ago, I've never used paint programs past MS paint in middle school to make some boobs on the computer. Getting advice and pointers from people on site on what I did wrong or how I can improve will help alot, so thats few reasons that I felt that I should do it on Drunk Duck, I also heard that DD has an awesome community.

Hope to have a good time here on DD
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
LoveandGuns at 8:25PM, April 19, 2008
(offline)
Welcome to DD!

I find it awesome that you can make an interesting username out of your condition/skin disease.

ALso, I have a brother who smokes Lucky Strikes as well. xD

Enjoy your stay here, RedScalp!
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:47PM
Insanity at 8:31PM, April 19, 2008
(offline)
Welcome!

Good Luck, Red Scalp!

AwesomeUnicorn
I feel a little bit like Hitler right now, too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Renga Studio at 9:06PM, April 19, 2008
(online)
(Renga is blown into the thread by a strong gust of wind.)

Well, here's my stop! Hi, RedScalp! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm Renga Studio! :) Hey! Cool sunglasses you're wearing! Did you say that whoever you see through those look like a monster? Ooh! Lemme see! Lemme see! B)

(Renga looks at Custard Trout after putting on the sunglasses.)

Your so-called monster-vision glasses don't work, RedScalp; Custard looks exactly the same! Oh well, here're your glasses back. If you have any questions, good ol' Steely Gaze will happily redirect you to a good place on this site where you can get some answers. Have fun here on DrunkDuck and enjoy the weather! ;) Rock on!

(Renga plays his air guitar as a thundercloud blocks the sun and a thick mist covers the floor.)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Orange at 10:53PM, April 19, 2008
(online)
Hey there,…strangely colored head :D!
Nice to have you with us in our pit of doom…uh….PLACE
YEAH
GOING AWAYS
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Custard Trout at 3:11AM, April 20, 2008
(offline)
If you ignore Renga, your time here will be somewhat less horrible.

Until the whippings start.

Oh right. Hello.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:00PM
crazyninny at 7:50PM, April 20, 2008
(online)
If you join my cult, I'll tell you why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
amanda at 7:19AM, April 21, 2008
(online)
We look like monsters because we ARE monsters. *insert appropriate monster-y laugh here* Welcome to the awesome, Red. I may be a bit biased, but we ARE a great community. There's plenty of help available for customizing your comic page, and you can hunt down some great tutorials about using PhotoShop or GIMP for various comicking tricks.
And high fives? We gots 'em a-plenty.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Steely Gaze at 8:14AM, April 21, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! Who told you we had an awesome community? Well they lied! We have the best community around! Comics? That's us. Nice, helpful suggestions? That's us. Renga Studio? Well no other website would take him in.

But all kidding aside, as Renga said, we do have two wonderful help sub-forums here for your usage. And if you have any personal problems with the GIMP, PQ me and I'll get right on it! It's my (and my artist's) tool of choice. :)
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Dark Clown at 9:36AM, April 21, 2008
(online)
Welcome, Fellow Child of METAL! we give you up's for the “They Live” movie ref.
Rody-Rody Piper was good in that flick we thought.

So Welcome and would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
RedScalp at 2:49PM, April 21, 2008
(offline)
Thanks everyone for the welcome, finally someone knew where the monster thing was from! “They Live” is a classic 80s movie.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
deepcheese at 3:27PM, April 21, 2008
(online)
You see monsters? Do you see that talking wedge of swiss cheese with googly eyes? I do. It tells me to do things… bad things… and it won't. go. away…
Please let the voices stop now…

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon