MAFIA... and other forum games

Write your DD will
Coveinant at 4:12PM, Nov. 15, 2007
(online)
Ok here is how it goes. You write a sort of will. In it you put things that you have on DD (that is includes things in posts). This gets to be really fun if you do it right.

I'll start.

I leave to Lord shplane, one ass kicking robot to follow him and kick his ass till it is destroyed or he dies, I also leave him my ass so he can kiss it and the sprites of him. To Kitty17, I leave you a boot to the head, also I leave a hand draw gift that I worked forever on (I'm still working on it and I'll have it done by two weeks for Saturday). To orange, I leave you all my rock videos from my posts. To Zeph, I leave a rabid tazmanian devil to be put in his pants. To Blood, I leave a large mobile suit to kick him into orbit whenever he says he's eviler than I am. To Rage, I leave a boot to the head and control of SDC. to THKNN_NUL, I leave control of SCC and my music. to Ryu_the_fox, I leave control of CJ. To guncannon, I leave all my sprites, and assistantance on SCC. To Absolute Zero, who stole my wrath avie, I leave you the resonsiblity of making sure my avies are treated justly. To imshard, I leave my vast knowledge to be subliminally programed into him via one email. To Puff_Of_Smoke, I leave my entire comic and Transformers collections. To korouso, I leave nanobots that will keep her alive weither she likes it or not. To Orange, I leave my orange sprites and a video of a grotesque malling of a rabbit. To everyone else, I leave boot to the head and and a rabid badger to be placed in their pants.

(this is how you do it. all this is metiphorical except the things that are not funny. you can make yours any way you want)
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
Rage Nakasa at 4:56PM, Nov. 15, 2007
(offline)
I,Rage Nakasa, of sound body and mind, write this will. To Imshard, Who has helped me with My spelling problems and Been my friend, I leave My account and 5 mill. To Coveinant, who has Put One to many things down My pants without my permission… I leave A Super Boot to the Head and All the Things that He has shove in my pants into his pants All at the Same Time. Afterwards will get paid 2 mill for Dameges. To Nightmare Zero, my longest Fan, I leave my Knowage, My comic and 1.5 mill. To kitty17, I leave My DA Acount. To My girlfirend, Who is not on this Site, I leave My Disgaea stuff, My Manga, and 10 mill. To the rest of you, I leave A boot to the Head pass, Which you can use to give someone a boot to the head for free.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
imshard at 5:25PM, Nov. 15, 2007
(offline)
I Imshard of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.
To all my readers I leave a hard print copy of all my comics past and present.
To Rage Nasaka and all his alter egos, I leave my threads in the forums.
To Lord Shplane I leave my half of the insult master title which was granted to me by way of tie from Aqua. To Darkclown I leave my avatar, may you all enjoy the cola and long may you wear the headset. To Kitty17 I leave my posts in threads I didn't start (with the qualified exception of this particular post). To Coveinant for his starting this thread, ruining some of my stories, insulting me, and being the crazy yet amusing SOB he is, I leave a boot to the head, and a butler to show him out after the said butler gives him an STD. And to the friends on my profile page not counting the ones mentioned here I leave the contents of the following photo to be distributed equally amongst them.

Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Lord Shplane at 5:33PM, Nov. 15, 2007
(offline)
I, Lord Shplane, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

I leave nothing to anyone, since I do not ever intend to die.

Except Cov. He gets a boot to the head.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:42PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 5:39PM, Nov. 15, 2007
(offline)
Dear DD,

I leave rutger a million bucks, because he deserves it. I leave my sister with my entire coal mine. I leave lord shplane my scissor-shooting machine gun and
'splode-em-up' ray to destroy that robot. I leave coveinant a life in hopes that he does what everyone tells him to do, and go jump a cliff. but then again since he's god there's no point in that since he can't die. I leave bekefel my recipe for bekeflakes.

and last but not least I leave the entire drunk duck community, except cov, genstru and ceaser, 10 bucks each.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
Paper_Cut at 2:12PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(offline)
you have a coal mine?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
AQua_ng at 2:40PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(offline)
I, AQua_ng, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

All my posts will shared evenly between all posters of the Forum Games. I leave my Kingdom to the good people of the Top Drawer. Because I'm a douche like that.

Hugs and kisses,

AQua_ng

XXX

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:57AM
Nightmare Zero at 5:22AM, Nov. 20, 2007
(offline)
I, Nightmare Zero, of sound mind and body, write this will and testament. To Zandersilverfox, I leave my story, my PS2, and all my games attached to, both PS1 and 2. To Brinx the sword wielding mog, I leave my profile. My password is ******. To Rage, I leave all my forum games and My N64, with all my games attaches to the system. and finally, To my loving parents, I leave the rest of my posesions, including my bank accounts.

And to all a world of thanks. all of you have made this place wonderful for me. Thank you all.

Nightmare Zero
I'll accept your challenge anytime!

And check out Crest Holders!

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=24926&cid=233
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
Cthulhu at 8:34AM, Nov. 22, 2007
(online)
I, Cthulhu, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

… You get nothing.

Love,
Cthulhu
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:58AM
kitty17 at 10:01PM, Nov. 22, 2007
(offline)
I, kitty17, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

I wish to be burried with all my stuff. Make it so.

Con mucho amor,
kitty17

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:17PM
Zeph at 12:59PM, Nov. 23, 2007
(online)
I zeph. of not so sound mind as I have been told.
Wish to live forever. Now. Put me in a Cryochamber and figure out how to ressurect me in the next few years.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
therealtj at 6:50PM, Nov. 23, 2007
(online)
I, The real TJ, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

To Cthulhu, I leave every “H” I have ever written, as no one else remembers to give you thiers :(

To Puff Of Smoke, I leave my comic, Bounty. You have proved yourself with it.

To AQua, I leave my complete collection of sappy romance anime's that AREN'T MINE!!

To Bocaj, I leave the Archives. DO whatever you want with 'em.

As for Terminal, I leave a real-life Weighted Companion Cube.

To Shplane, Genstru, and the likes, I leave a penny. That is all.

To all others who have noticed me, and acted well to me, you may have all that is left, divided amongst you.

To those who have been evil towards me, you may have all that is left, divided by zero.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:26PM
Aussie_kid at 8:28PM, Nov. 26, 2007
(online)
I, The Aussie Kid, being of sound mind and body do hereby leave this, my final will and testement.

-To the people who have appeared in my comics, I leave you each a copy of the pages that you appeared in.
-To the administrators, I leave everything in my paypal account, in hopes that they will continue to kick arse and take names.
-To the authors of the comics in my faves, I leave you with the reminder that you guys all rock and I do hope that you'll continue to be awesome
-To my readers, I love you guys. You can take anything that's left over
-And finally, to the people in this thread, I give you all a boot to the head, as that seems to be ever so popular

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Thevampire_kain01 at 11:00AM, Nov. 27, 2007
(offline)
I, Thevampire_Kain01, leave a bullet to every one that knows me abouve who didn't include the famous “Kain” who has been around and been a little problem here and there, a bullet to each and every one of there heads.

-To the people i do know who didn't first think “Oh my god another legacy of kain guy” i leave them my posts…

-to the guy who started the Legacy of Kain Laugh Reaver before me, i leave all my comics to you… they may be lame but they can get a few cheap laughs.

-to Spang or how ever you spell it, i leave you my misspelling as mostlikly in this will.

-to everybody else that doesn't know me i give to thee… A BRAND NEW PS3! just kidding… i actully give you my legacy…. go on my younglings… misspell and post alot making every one get annoyed then dissapper for about a year then do it all over again! Muahahahahaha! also i give my million of avitars that are soon to come… All this will happen when i am dead and long gone… and IF and this is a big IF I come back i wat everything back… but with more posts.

-to ppl who think im cool and never said things like “You suck”, and “Your gay”, and “You just take up valuable space on drunk duck, you should kill yourself” ok ok i made that last one up but you get the idea, i thank you for being nice and not a buch of jerkoff arseholes, pea brain , bad mouth, shallow, nice, ugly, cute, mixed messages giving, ppl.

I The vampire Kains' (01) lasts words for this will …will be words of advice to the youngins to come… (im 18) "Never give up on your dreams, and never be shallow." Thevampire_Kain01 Nov. 27 2008
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:29PM
SwinS at 2:57PM, Dec. 4, 2007
(offline)
I, SwinS, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

I want all my shit buried with me, as well as everyone on my friends list so they can continue to serve me in the afterlife. Just like a real pharoah.

See y'all on the other side!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
soulcelshade at 11:41AM, Dec. 5, 2007
(offline)
I, Flapjack1995, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

Don't touch my shit. There better be a laptop and scanner in the afterlife.

Hell, there better be an afterlife.

Whooshin it up,
Flapjack1995
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
Djeinus at 7:04AM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
I, Djeinus, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

I hereby give, Zeph, these belongings of mine under some conditions.

He will get my 300 Icelandic slaves, the dead, rotten Icelandic pony in my closet, my suitcase full of NSFW pictures of the pony and my ashes, if he promises that the horse will only be used for uncivilised exploitation each Friday night in front of a webcam, and the pony must not be buried under any circumstances.

Otherwise, he only gets my 3 Norwegian moose sex slaves, and my evil alterself which looks excactly like me but is still not me, Drjeinus, gets all the other things.

Thank you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
poliwirl100 at 7:18AM, Dec. 11, 2007
(offline)
I dont get it
My brother is dead, I must live up to his legacy. My girlfriend person thing broke up with me…WOOOOOT!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Thevampire_kain01 at 7:44AM, Dec. 14, 2007
(offline)
you sapposed to write your DD will…. whats there not to get….
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:29PM
Dr3wdub at 9:58AM, Dec. 20, 2007
(online)
I Drewdub, being of sound mind and body, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

to Blood, Kain, Korosu, and all others who have been nice to me or entertained me on the forums, i leave a shotgun so that when i come back as a zombie, they will be able to defend themselves against my rotting corpse…also a boot to the head.

i also decree that all of my other stuff be burned. If i cant have it, nobody can.

Dr3wdub
“I'm having Deja Vu and Amnesia at the same time. I have a strange feeling I've forgotten all of this before.”

^Link to the best web comic I've ever read!!!(not mine btw)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
Sea_Cow at 10:24AM, Dec. 20, 2007
(offline)
I, the honorable, sexy, famous, sexy and wealthy (did I mention sexy?) DD member leave my possessions as follows:

My very large estate goes to… my dead body.

My huge sum of money I leave to… my dead body.

My entire collection of metal music I leave to NLTC.

My penis, I leave to Kitty17.

That's about it.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:25PM
jissai at 6:12PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(offline)
Puff_Of_Smoke
Dear DD,

I leave rutger a million bucks, because he deserves it. I leave my sister with my entire coal mine. I leave lord shplane my scissor-shooting machine gun and
'splode-em-up' ray to destroy that robot. I leave coveinant a life in hopes that he does what everyone tells him to do, and go jump a cliff. but then again since he's god there's no point in that since he can't die. I leave bekefel my recipe for bekeflakes.

and last but not least I leave the entire drunk duck community, except cov, genstru and ceaser, 10 bucks each.

YESSSHHH!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
jissai at 6:25PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(offline)
I, THE JISSAI, Queen of the highschool manga club, leaves the following things:

my dwarf fridge to my mum (its got donuts in it!)

my empty, rotting wallet to my sister

all my comics to D0m ( p.s. finish them for me.)

and, in all its entirety, my college debt to SwinS, for hogging all her Shit.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Rusty Knight at 6:49PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(offline)
I, Rusty-Knight, being of rusted body and jacked up on Mountain dew, leave this will and testament to Drunk Duck.

To Tokyo Pimp, I leave the custody of one (1) pile of horse manure, to be set on fire upon time of presentation

To Puff of Smoke, I leave the entire collection of Soda Bread (41) comic pages. Valued at thirty-six (36) cents.

To OzoneOcean, I leave… This will.

To Lord Shplane I leave… zilch. Nah, that's too harsh. I leave Custody of my Diddly squat.

To AQua_ng, I leave my fat ass cat.

To Nightmare Zero, I leave the Mega-Man X and Zero figures sitting on my computer desk, provided I'm not dead on top of them.

To Cthulhu, I leave my drawing of Battle Squid, in hopes that he will take it and make my dream of a 90 foot long Helmet wearing battle squid a reality.

To Kitty17, I leave uh… (reaches into the pockets) 2 ticket stubs for the 7:15 p.m. showing of I Am Legend.

To Zeph, I leave a space heater.

To therealtj, I leave… Uh… This rubiks cube…

to Aussie_kid I leave, some text. OAPIFJPOSIDGOIEOIDJGOSIDPSOIUEJGOISDJ

Sorry Thevampie_Kain01… I kinda ran out of stuff to give away. So you get my left lung.

Swin you can have the other one.

Flapjack1995 you can have this baggy of soda tabs.

Djenius You can have my avatar picture…

poliwir100… I leave you a clue.

okay thats it. Get away from my grave you vultures!
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
crazyninny at 6:58PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(online)
I, Crazyninny, never being in sound of mine, never had, never will, leave the following things to the following people.

To Nyx, I leave to you all of my stories, art works and other story ideas I have.

To Ozone, I leave to you all my hats.

To Shplane, I leave you that red angery fish I stole from you.

To Aquane, I leave to you my liqour.

To Loco, I leave to you my collection of minature figures.

To Darthmongoose, I leave to you all my comics and art supplies.

And even if you don't use DD, to my Dog, Sammy, I leave to you everything else not mentioned here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
PIT_FACE at 2:21PM, Jan. 11, 2008
(online)
I,PIT_FACE,being of itchy shins and full bladder,
leave you all the clap. good night.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Renga Studio at 1:21PM, Feb. 22, 2008
(online)
As some of you may know, I, Renga Studio, ambiguously-immoral genius and master of DD's weather, have activated a Picture Element Obliterating (or Picelo) Bomb that's set to go off on my 100th post in the welcome forum. After a change of heart, I tried to disarm it; but alas, it was to no avail. So I did the only thing I could do; I've reconfigured the bomb so that my avatar will explode with me instead. Meaning I may have a very short time to live on this site. It is here that I have taken the liberty of writing my will.

I, Renga Studio, being of unsound mind and soon-to-be exploded body, write my DrunkDuck will and testament.

To amanda, who's successfully swiped my weather machine when I wasn't looking, I bequeath to her said weather machine, because she didn't try to take over the world with it before I could. And to me, that's pretty commendable…

To crocty, I bequeath to him my fortune of a whopping $2.05. Sorry, croc, but that's all I have!

To crazyninny…well, I'll WORSHIP HIM, but just this once! (Renga kneels and quickly bows a few times) Salami, salami, baloney! There! Satisfied? Good!

To Custard Trout, I leave/return to him all the pesky mind maggots I've captured alive that tried to burrow into my brain numerous times while I was asleep. I also leave to him my entire anime DVD library, because I know how much he loves anime. lol!

To LoveandGuns, I leave my character Wonkedo DePest in her care, and hope that she takes care of him (before he takes care of her).

To Orange, I leave to him an ancient scroll containing an actual word that rhymes perfectly with his username.

To Steely Gaze, I leave to him my cloning machine, because to be honest, we really need more people like him around.

And to the mad scientific community, I donate (whatever's left of) my body to science. Naturally!

Well, it's only a matter of time before I “go kaboom”, so it's time for this will to end before I do.

P.S., Of course, I'm keeping everything if I survive (including those mind maggots; they make great test subjects/snacks)!
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
cool guy at 7:30PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
I, Cool Guy, never being in sound of mine, never had, never will, leave the following things to the following people.

My charcters to Juels For always including me in his comics

My Comics to DD

My fist to Aqua_ng & Every mod,admin,and people with high ranks in ANY forum that I have ever been to

P.S:I hate ADMINS and MODS
This life we live shall soon be past,only what's done for Christ shall last! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM
Tashna at 4:11PM, Aug. 24, 2008
(online)
I, Tashna, being of not so sound mind, write my Drunk Duck will and testament.

To Custard Trout, I will leave my weed-killing flame thrower as a token of friendship and a reminder of the impact I made on his life.

I will leave A Poisoned Carrot to Dark Clown, to go with his Cold Hot Cola.

I leave my remains and my dead cow to crazyninny, so that she can feed her followers with them.

And to Reashi, I leave my stories, my inspiration and what is left of my sanity.

I have not been here for very long, therefore these are the only items in my possession. With these word I conclude my will and testament:

The Cola will kill you, even if the Custard can't. - Courtesy of Steely Gaze

It's lovely to see youfall off the stairs, breaking your skull in two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
diana_m at 4:29PM, Aug. 24, 2008
(offline)
What about me?Sniff,nobody loves me.

Anyway:
I,Diana M.,being of sound mind and body,write my DD will and testament.
To Cool Guy,I leave a kick in the ass,for not including me in his will.And also,my fanfic “Reality Fic” so that he can continue to torture OP characters for me.
To Sea Cow,I leave a even stronger kick in the ass,because he is an ass.
To the readers of “Death by Spikes” I leave all my sprites.
Everything else goes to charaty.
I also wish to be buried wih every single volume of One Piece in the original japanese.

With hate
Diana M.[/i]
./\_/\ I'm a wolf.
/.o.o\ I ate the bunny.
\..o../ It was tasty.
..v.v..

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:11PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon