Networking & Community Projects*

Writer for artist on webcomic
highspeedcomics at 3:05PM, Sept. 13, 2008
(offline)
Hey all, I've begun posting a webcomic, which you can check out here:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Heroes_by_Hand

It catalogs the antics of a superhero team, the Paper Heroes. It's gotten around 200 views in the little over a week that it's been around, which I don't consider so bad considering they were done in my free time and it looks like a 3 year-old drew them (my apologies to all able-to-draw 3 year-olds).

I have a lot of stories left in me, though, and since I've begun putting them online I think it would be cool to have them look a little more professional - you know, using more than pencil and lined paper (I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but some comics actually do that). The layout, logo, etc. would be updated to to really give this a good look.

What I'm looking for, then, is an artist who can match the irreverent tone that I'm trying to go for in the writing. Having a more cartoonish or non-traditional style would be great, and it can either be in color or black and white. There would be one to two page updates a week, maybe more if you're especially ambitious. So go ahead and, if you're interested at all, read through what little is there and see if it might be something you'd have fun with.

There isn't any money in it at the moment - not just for you, but for me, either - but maybe after a while a POD book collecting some pages put online could be put together to bring in a little cash.

So drop me a message if you're interested with a link to your work. I've had a blast working on this so far and would love someone to share that with.

-Colin
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon