Networking & Community Projects*

Writer Seeking Artist for Fantasy Epic
Eleika at 11:47PM, May 17, 2006
(offline)
I am currently seeking an artist or artists for a fantasy webcomic.

Tales of Takara will be a collection of stories about Takara, the land of the Elei. I have at least two major story arcs in mind, plus ideas for several short stories. You can see my feeble attempts at doing the Kaera story arc (set at the beginning of their history) here. As you can see, I can't draw very well, and it always comes down to I-don't-want-to, either.

Takara is another planet, with different flora and fauna from Earth, and while I provide scientific explanations for some things, the stories are definitely fantasy. There are two groups of note in this world: people with magical powers, called the Elei, and giant winged cats, known as the Grythi. Everyone else is your basic cast of feudal (later, Renaissance) and village types, though Takara has its own distinct flavor.

Ready to bite? The first major story arc will be a re-write of the Kaera Cycle, the four short stories I wrote a few years back. You can read these here. The other major story arc is that of Kendara, described here.

I'll spare you the short story details right now. Anyway, PM me if you're interested.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM
Eleika at 12:04AM, July 10, 2006
(offline)
*bump*

Yes, I'm still in the market …
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon