Networking & Community Projects*

Writer seeking artist for superhero comic
Heat at 9:37PM, Jan. 25, 2010
(offline)
Just like the title says, I'm looking for an artist for a superhero comic. American drawing style preferred, but not required. PM me for more information and hopefully one of you lucky artists and I can work on something great!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Iwannabiscut at 5:01PM, March 24, 2010
(offline)
What super hero is the comic about? Whats his story.

Generally it helps to put down at least a little information.. I might be able to help but i gotta know what its about-

—The gnomes talk to me through the candle sticks…..XD—

Visit us! http://newagecomix.webs.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
shastab24 at 8:51AM, March 25, 2010
(online)
I was assuming that people would go to the links to find out, but I guess that is assuming people have the time and interest to do so.

The story is about two characters: Split and Protean. Their bios can be found in the links.

It's currently about their freshman year at Poseidon Prep (the school in Pride High) and about them coming into their own as people while at the school, and their relationship with each other. It's not very action-oriented, though that is kind of changing as things move on.

It is an LGBT-themed comic, so anybody drawing it would have to be okay with that. As well, quite a few scripts were written in prose form first, which is part of why the superheroics don't kick in from the start.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:33PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon