Help, Support and Suggestions

Wrong Account Age?
ozoneocean at 9:55PM, June 6, 2012
(online)
I've checked and rechecked your data over and over. There's nothing I can change to give you access, you SHOULD have it. Both your ages are correct. :(

Delkaetre at 4:02PM, Aug. 22, 2012
(online)
I'm having the same problem as everyone else- I'm 24 and unable to view Adult comics for some reason. I think I put the right age in when I signed up, but that was half a decade ago so I may well have messed something up at the time.
If you can get this corrected I'd be grateful. Ta! 
ozoneocean at 10:53PM, Aug. 22, 2012
(online)
Well I've changed your age in the system to 72… I hope that'll be enough to change it. You never know with this system these days though. :)

Demona79 at 1:31PM, June 4, 2013
(online)
Same problem. i'm 34.

ozoneocean at 3:18AM, June 8, 2013
(online)
Sorr for the wait! You should now be over 30!

kalem at 9:30AM, Jan. 26, 2016
(online)
i am SURE i put my real birthday in (1988) and this won´t let me see 18+ content…
you REALLY should get this bug fixed… or create a new system… OR let you change your age from your account… or at least let you CHECK your age, to see if you misclicked on the age…
i would REALLY apreciate if you could fix this…
especially, since this is such a common bug that happens over and over… while my account IS new, it still shouldn´t be such a thing in the first place…
okay, maybe i am a bit too harsh on this matter, but seeing as this predates 2007, somebody should have had time to fix this…
anyway, bevore i rant any longer, i hope you get this fixed and… well, to enjoy more of your site^^
HippieVan at 4:52PM, Jan. 26, 2016
(online)
kalem wrote:
i am SURE i put my real birthday in (1988) and this won´t let me see 18+ content…
you REALLY should get this bug fixed… or create a new system… OR let you change your age from your account… or at least let you CHECK your age, to see if you misclicked on the age…
i would REALLY apreciate if you could fix this…
especially, since this is such a common bug that happens over and over… while my account IS new, it still shouldn´t be such a thing in the first place…
okay, maybe i am a bit too harsh on this matter, but seeing as this predates 2007, somebody should have had time to fix this…
anyway, bevore i rant any longer, i hope you get this fixed and… well, to enjoy more of your site^^
I'm sorry you're having this issue!

First, for future reference, make sure that you either send your bugs directly to one of the admins (myself, ozoneocean or kawaiidaigakusei) or post it to this thread: theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/176583/

This portion of the forum is inactive and is left open only for future reference - fortunately I saw your post just by chance!

In any case, I have changed your age for you. It was entered as 1998, which is not the default, so I suspect that was just a typo on your part. Let me know if this fixes the problem for you!

Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+