MAFIA... and other forum games

XXVI The Guild Wars!!!
I Am The 1337 Master at 11:52AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
l33t…

Touche.
This is a battle only I and America could lose.

Yeah two ragers but 4 total dead. I was saying that to Random.

-the dead 1337 master
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Niccea at 12:04PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Niccea
What a confusing game…
All you need to know is the Elites are winning! Just like in real life T.T
Well…I consider any form of organized government a threat to Townston welfare. And as a past godmother, I must oppose these Ragers on principle.
Wait what? Your agianst the government in Townston and yet you oppose the faction agianst government?

@Kroatz: Your lucky break with the lynch was only a one thing deal!
It is Mayor Niccea vs Godmother Niccea
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Zeph at 12:07PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
I'll vote if the lynching turns into a fight between the two bosses before Kroatz dies. … It'd be epic to see.

Okay I'll vote either way, but thats still a fun idea dammit
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
harkovast at 1:27PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Zeph, you have had your ability to vote revoked until you read Harkovast! We don't take kindly to people who dont read webcomics about talking animals in these parts.

Is there a team that wins at this game if I get really confused? If so, that team is running away with this game!

Rokulily, your art is like a burrito that has had all the re-fried beans replaced with AWESOME!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Zeph at 1:37PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
B-But I don't like furries! D:

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 1:54PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Ooookay….I'm just flat out confused. What the hell happened that night? I'm not going to say I hate this or nuthin, but the blood is rushing to my brain to make it work faster, I feel woozy, my brain needs a nap. And this is after I had just taken a after school nap, I should be fine by now. It's just…why would you send an invitation to someone, if they can't be accepted?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Product Placement at 1:59PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
It's just…why would you send an invitation to someone, if they can't be accepted?
Probably because they didn't know if you could be accepted or not. Once they met you in person, they realized you were no good.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Mettaur at 2:09PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Mettaur
It's just…why would you send an invitation to someone, if they can't be accepted?
Probably because they didn't know if you could be accepted or not. Once they met you in person, they realized you were no good.
This is just hypothetically speaking…uh, I need some of Roku's goods, I'm just flat out tired…Roku, your bakery still open?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Rengishi at 2:38PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Area D5 is mine all mine yalll got that …Plus the spirits told me my soul tastes yummy(They leave just enough so i stay alive and it replanishes each morning)
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Zeph at 2:45PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
You plan to haunt that?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rengishi at 2:49PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
S+DO NOT QUESTION MY METHODS! INFEDEL!
Kroatz at 2:54PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
This mafia game can be described in two words:
Banana Leprechaun.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Rengishi at 3:03PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Kroatz at 3:06PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Are you questioning the epicness of banana leprechauns?

- Albert Einstein
Salsa at 3:08PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
YAY! Cornbread and biscuits, Now I need chili, or bacon. decisions decisions

Also, I can guarantee that I didn't kill anyone, I stayed in my space port.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:14PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Salsa

raggamicflaggingdaggingmaggginpragginhagginyagginsaggin salsa.

He sent a beam like from the death star. ARGH!!! (yes this is a sad reference and yes it is a stupid accusation but deal with it, GUILTY!!!)

-dead. for the last time.

PS: somebody give salsa a burger.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Rengishi at 3:18PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Wheeeee
Salsa at 3:42PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
Salsa

raggamicflaggingdaggingmaggginpragginhagginyagginsaggin salsa.

He sent a beam like from the death star. ARGH!!! (yes this is a sad reference and yes it is a stupid accusation but deal with it, GUILTY!!!)

-dead. for the last time.

PS: somebody give salsa a burger.

Deathstar? really? If I was going to use something to kill you from a distance,I'd use something a little more discreet, like a 7mm explosive coil-gun round to the head.
RAGE!
Zeph at 4:14PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
I'd use the kitchen sink.

-tears it out of the wall with a crane-

What?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 4:56PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
zeph
B-But I don't like furries! D:

Oh that's it! You've done it now!

Them's fightin' words!

I would use my role to kill you for that…but I cant understand how this version of mafia works so I am not sure if I actually can kill anyone or not, or how I would go about doing it if I could.
So you got lucky this time!

Doesn't like furries? Its anthropomorphic, damn it!
I won an award!
Lousy, stinkin….*grumble grumble*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 5:42PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
harkovast
I would use my role to kill you for that…but I cant understand how this version of mafia works so I am not sure if I actually can kill anyone or not, or how I would go about doing it if I could.
So you got lucky this time!
You could challenge him to meet you at a certain location for a fight, while asking anyone else to stay out of it.

If he doesn't show up you'd have the luxury of calling him a coward.

But then again, if you don't have a fighting role, then I wouldn't recommend it.

But knowing you, you'd probably do it anyways. Just don't expect to survive.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 7:53PM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Well since Red Baron's not around any more…

The ship pictured, which is sadly not for sale, is the new Kopis class frigate.

The Kopis's little brother, the Hawk-bill, is currently available. At 100 meters from nose to tail cone, the Hawk-bill is the most heavily armed spacecraft for its size and mass. With both energy, projectile, and missile-based armaments available, the sheer flexibility is enough to send your enemies running. The main cannon, at 150 mm with a maximum muzzle velocity of just under .1 C, will end even the most hardened of targets in a “kinetic orgy of doom*.” Order now and we'll include an assault shuttle for half-price**. So come on down to Salsa's Spaceport, where the sky is just the first step.

*Quote copyright of Howard Tayler

**Insurance, licensing fee, munitions, and shock troops not included. Please consult your planetary, or continental, government before preforming “hot drops.” All assault shuttles must be licensed before use, contact your local DM&CV or Mercenary Licensing Bureau for more information.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 8:08PM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Where on earth is Random? I haven't seen him since this morning. Kinda wanted to ask him some questions. It's getting late and I have to go to sleep.

I guess I'll find out how the lynch went when I wake up.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 12:05AM, April 24, 2010
(online)
Working until 1:30 am = narration made at 3:30 am
narration made at 3:30 am = very tired
very tired = slept in
I slept until my mom woke me up to go pick up my dad. After unloading his stuff from his truck, I had to babysit the kids, then we had breakfast. And of course, I was the one to clean up after breakfast. After that, more babysitting whilst parents run erands. When they got back, I left for work. After that, I get home, eat, and babysit. Now, that its midnight, I've finally put all the votes together. Sorry the narrations have been so late, I really thought my family would have allowed me to have a life for once. I'm also sorry that this game has confused everyone so much. I thought it was really simple, all you had to do was think of it like D&D instead of mafia, but I suppose my imagination is just much more,…imaginative! :p As such, even though I said that the way for one guild to win was to completely wipe out the other guild, I'm going to end it tonight. Kroatz is getting lynched, and with him gone, the others have no hope. So, I'm going to turn this into an epic battle, and call it good. Again, I'm so sorry that I made this so complicated. I was just tired of everything being set in stone. :/ I kill soandso, was a bit annoying, I mean, how many times did we kill PP right off the bat just because he's so awsome at this game! :p Then, ppl began killing each other just because of grudges. Thats why I added the grid. I won't be running for gm for a LONG time, cause of work and such. I would like to introduce this game again though, but I'll try and make it less complicated. Well, I just wanted ya'll to know, I'm making the narration right now. It's going to end in the whole town getting together, that way you can see what all the combos where and such.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Randomdudeperson at 2:42AM, April 24, 2010
(online)
Kroatz walked to the center of town square. The entire town had followed him here. He didn’t mind really, noone was brave enough to face him, they all knew what he was capable of. Besides, it made him feal like a celebrity, being followed like this. Maru, Harkovast, and Anthony Mercer followed by his side. Maru wasn’t really cut out for being a Rager, but she had helped out a bit. She had made a mechanical “splint” for Anthony Mercer, helping him walk around. After Anthony Mercer had tangled with PoorBoyBlues in the gun shop, he was in pretty bad shape. But he was still walking none the less, and as such, was still able to shoot his revolvers.

Zeph emerged from the crowd, followed by Product Placement, TheFlyingGreenMonkey, and Rokulily. PoorBoyBlues and Gullas stood at a distance. They weren’t Elitists, but they still worked with them. Zeph put his hands on his hips, and stared at Kroatz. Kroatz stared back. The camer zoomed in on Zeph,…now Kroatz,….now a different angle on Zeph,…Now a new shot of Kroatz. The camera showed them both staring at each other…now a different angle. Now Kroatz growled. Now Zeph blinked. People began thinking that this was the reason they had stopped watching Naruto Shippuden to begin with. Entire episodes, and this was all that happened! But anyways…
“You still think you can win this?”, Zeph asked.
“As long as you lose, that I don’t care who wins”, Kroatz retorted. He obviously was preparing for a viscous fight, to the death. Zeph frowned, he wasn’t the combatant type, but unfortunately, he was the only one able to survive the onslaught that Kroatz could dish out. He pulled out two kite shields, one in each hand. Kroatz pulled out two rather large tridents.

Harkovast glared at PoorBoyBlues. PoorBoyBlues had roughed up Anthony Mercer pretty good, would he be able to defeat him? PoorBoyBlues looked back at Harkovast. Here, he thought to himself, was a challenge. Most people he could take down easily, but this one was different, he could feel it. PoorBoyBlues pulled out a fist weapon and a dagger. Harkovast pulled out two shuriken. TheFlyingGreenMonkey stepped up. He could sence that PoorBoyBlues was troubled by his oppenent, he may as well help him out. Gullas stepped up beside him. This isn’t going to end well, he thought. Already, TheFlyingGreenMonkey’s hand where beginning to become claws all over again.

This left Anthony Mercer to face off against Rokulily. The odds where clearly in his favor. He had two revolvers, she was wearing armor and armed with a sword. This was going to be easy.

Product Placement looked the scene over. Everyone had their oppenent, the only Rager left was Maru. She looked at him, clearly wishing to be else where. He nodded, and stepped away, she did the same. Product Placement grunted, “Hmph, just like me, a noncombatant, only wishing for a little protection. I just happened to get lucky.”

Others watched. Who would the fight for? Would they fight at all?

PPB made the first move. He began running to the side, crossing over in front of TFGM and Gullas, focusing Harks attention on him. Hark barely even flinched, but a dozen ninja stars went flying straight at PPB! “Well, looks like I’ve got his attention, but now what!”, PPB thought. Just then, *POOF*, the ninja starts became swirling flowers. Gullas the mage shouted at PPB, “I can help you a little bit, but only if I’m given enough time to see his attack. Close range, I won’t be of much help!”
“Alright then, I’m protected by Harks ranged attacks. Then that’s how I’ll fight back”. PPB pulled out his shotgun, and opened fire! Hark jumped this way, then he did a flip, then a summersalt, then he ran straight up a wall, did a flip off of it, spun around, and started zigzagging his way towards PPB. “DAMNIT!!! I CAN’T HIT HIM WHEN MOVES LIKE THAT!!!”
Gullas summoned his magic trying to bind Harks feet to the ground, but Hark dodged the path of the magic too quickly. “Close quarters it is”, groaned PPB. Hark was waiting for this. PPB started swinging frantically, trying to get a hit, ANY HIT, on Hark. “If I can just knock him off balance, that’ll give me the edge here!” But alas, not only was Hark a ninja, but he was a cat man as well. He was BRED for balance! Hark studied PPB movements. His arms seemed to be following a subconscious circle. He wasn’t paying attention, so he kept making the same movements. Hark looked for a weakness. THERE!!! PPB swung his left arm down, and punched with his right arm at the same time. When his arms where extended all the way, Hark lept forward. He pushed PPB right arm away with a knife hand block, and promptly plunged his shuriken into PPB’s torso. He jumped back again, leaving the knives where he had embedded them. TFGM went into a rage. He tore at Hark, his arms flailing around everywhere, his motions nothing but a blure! He kicked Hark into the air, jumped up, flew past Hark, and kicked him back down to the earth! He then appeared as quick as lightning on the ground, and delivered a powerful punch as Hark came tumbling down. Hark flew until he crashed into the gallows. He began to stumble up, but TFGM was already on top of him, his features even more grotesque. His eyes where that of an amimal, his arms and legs now had morphed, and he now had fangs. “KORTHEN LUG TAKK!!!!”, TFGM roared. With that, he grabbed Hark by the throat with his left hand and picked him up. He then pulled back his fist. Hark gasped for breath. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn’t break free! TFGM roared again and let his fist fly. Harks feline head crumbled under the blow, and his lifeless body fell over.

Hark is now headless, meaning he is now immune to lynches!
Role: Ninja
Alignment: neutral
Heres the skinny: You are completely neutral. You can join either faction, or go solo. You have a sixth sense, so you can sense traps, or the where-abouts of your enemies. This helps you survive, a lot! You have short ranged and close combat weapons, making you a formidable opponent. You work pretty well by yourself, but you work better with a friend to serve as a distraction for your enemy. Joining the Elitists will increase you senses, while joining the Ragers will upgrade your weapons, making you more lethal.

He was a rager, and never killed anyone. Too confused about how to play the game. *sigh*

TFGM was now completely covered in scales, his body was growing much like the Hulk, and he now had a tail. His face was like that of a lizards.
Gullas ran forward to see to PPB wounds. He stopped short. PPB got up, and pulled the knives out of his clothes, revealing a bullet proof vest. “Not exactly meant for this sort of thing, but it works in a pinch. A little gift from the Elitists.”
“So why did I have to protect you from those ninja stars then?”, Gullas asked.
“Meh, they could have hit more than just my torso you know, besides. I didn’t want anyone to know just yet. Rule number one, keep your arsenal hidden.”

Gullas glanced over at TFGM. “Everything that has happened, is my fault. I must stop him before it is too late!” PPB looked over at Roku. She wasn’t doint to good.

When PPB made his first move, Anthony Mercer had opened fire at Roku with a barrage of bullets. She had armor, yes, but it wasn’t meant to stop guns! She grimaced as the hot metal pierced her flesh time and time again. Finally, the torture was over, for AM had run out of bullets. Her legs hurt, making it hard to stand. Her arms felt heavy, and her armor was stained with her blood. She cast her shield and sword aside, for she was too weak to continue holding them. If she was going to have to fight a battle, she would need a lighter weapon. AM dropped his revolvers and pulled out two buck knives. “This gonna be funner ‘an flooding a prarie dog village!”, he hollered. Roku knelt down. “Please, oh you who have given me strength so far till this day, allow me just a little more energy, that I may smite this foe that oppeses you!”

“Wait a minute”, said the Gm. “He isn’t opposing your god, he is opposing you!”
“I can still pray for strength if I want to!”, Roku responded.
“*sigh* Fine, roll me a diplomacy check.”
Randomdudeperson at 2:43AM, April 24, 2010
(online)
A booming voice came from the sky. “Behold, you have proven your valure and strength to me by smiting the foes of my church. I will grant you your wish that you may carry out my work, even if for but a little longer.”
Roku’s butterflies descened from the heavens, bringing her a chair from her bakery.
“This chair has been washed with holy water and dusted with angle feathers. Only one more act of holiness can be done to make it stonger. This however, is something I cannon tell you. You must find the answer yourself”
“BUT WHY!!!”
“Well, how fun would a narration be if I where to tell you everything you needed to know? Where would the climactic ending be?”
Roku grumbled. She was so close! At least his chair was light enough for her to use against her opponent. AM ran forward, intent on carving Roku a new face, the one spot on her body that managed not to get impaled by his storm of iron. Roku swung the chair up and over, rapping AM on the knuckles. He bellered in pain and stumbled back. Roku swung the chair down on top of his head. Am fell to the ground, quivering in pain. He was wearing the mechanical “splint”, but that didn’t mean his broken bones where mended. PPB had inflicted some seirous damage to him earlier, and luckily for Roku, he was pretty sore. AM began coughing up blood again. Roku looked down at him. Normaly, she was against the entire “Strike your oppenent when he is down” thing, but this time, she made an exception. One last swing of the chair was brought down upon AM’s broken chest, causing his insides to rupture. AM had never before endured such pain in his life, yet he managed a smile. “Fool, do you really think it wise to approach someone on his deathbed when he is equipped with an item made by Ragers?” AM reached down and pressed a large, red button on his “splint”. It instantly exploded, killing AM and shredding Roku to pieces.

Anthony Mercer went BOOM!
Role: Western Gun Slinger
Alignment: Neutral/evil
Heres the skinny: You strut around town, your revolvers and knives at your sides. You attack those that insult you, or you kill ppl for money. You are mostly a ranged attack person, but you can dish out some damage in melee combat. Joining the Ragers will make you more lethal, but the Elitists will throw you in jail for carring arms without a permit!

He was a Rager. He chased down PPB to the Gun Shop, but got beat up for it. He was then equipped with a mechanical “body splint” to help him walk.

Roku collapsed to the ground. PPB ran over to her. “Roku! Wake up! You can’t leave us!” Now, she was TRULLY finished! Her energy AND her holy energy spent, she could feal her life slipping away. A little more,…wait for it…AH!!! There it goes!

Rokulily died honorably in battle
Role: Knight
Alignment: good
Heres the skinny: You are a crusader of rightousness. You believe in fair fights, saving damsels in distress, and slaying dragons. You are so holy, you are surrounded by a holy aura, making you a target of truly evil beings. You are in search of a quest, one that will make you a famous knight! Since you are so holy, you wont attack a person unless if they are evil. Joining the Elitists will upgrade your armor, making you harder to defeat. Joining the Ragers will result in your death.

As Rokulily’s spirit rose into the sky, she could see what had taken place in the village square. TFGM had just finished off his opponent, and PPB had done the same. She was also able to take out a Rager, but at the cost of her own life. But then she stopped rising. Now she was falling back towards the earth! What was this? “I’M NOT GOING TO THE OTHER PLACE AM I!!!”, Roku screamed frantically.
“No”, Gullas replied. He had used his magic to bring her spirit back. “You are going to enter your body and help out Zeph!” Roku looked over, and she could see Zeph and Kroatz fighting the battle of a lifetime.
“But how can I? My spirit has already left my body, I can’t go back in!”
“Maybe I can help?”, said ParkerFarker as he stepped forward. “I have searched for someone who has power, but knows how to use it. One who is willing to rid this land of evil. I see this in you, so I will see what I can do.”

“What? What CAN you do?”, asked the Gm.
“I would like to pray to my god to bring Roku back to life.”
“WHAT IS WITH YOU PPL!!! YOU CAN‘T PRAY TO YOUR GODS FOR EVERY LITTLE THING!!!”
“WOW!!! LOOK AT MY DIPLOMACY ROLE!!!”

ParkerFarker didn’t even have time to fold his hands in prayer, when a ray of light shot out of the clouds onto Rokus body! She could feel a heart beat, warmth, she could also feal pain, but is was lessoning. Rokulily opened her eyes. Her body was healed again, her strength restored. ParkerFarker than prayed over her chair for a split second, and it shone a bright white. She knew what she had to do. She whistled, a unicorn came galloping up, she jumped on, and rushed toward Kroatz, holding her chair menacingly.

Kroatz was still affected by the morphine TFGM had injected into him, but this only made him more like a stampede, and less of a hurricane! Zeph was using all of his concetration on blocking each attack. This battle was completely, totally, 100% assuredly and EQUAL match! But he problem was, it was on Kroatz’s terms. Whatever Kroatz did, Zeph had to make a block for it, and quickly. If he blocked a second too late, or just a little too weakly, he would NEVER be able to sign another legal document again!
This one thought kept him going, but for how much longer? Then he realized what he had to do. If it was an even match, what if he…
Kroatz made yet another swing, what a surprise. But this time Zeph didn’t block it. Instead, he used the kite shield like a giant fist weapon, and hit Kroatz square in the jaw. Kroatz plunged a trident deep into Zeph’s shoulder. Kroatz was stunned. Zeph spoke up. “This is an even match, Kroatz. If you attacked, I blocked, and we go nowhere. But if I where to attack back, we would die at an even pace. You have weapons, but I have armor to dull the damage I take. I have shields to bash you with, but you have no armor and are therefore exposed. If the only way to take you down means I have to go with you, then so be it. I am willing to die a thousand deaths, just to make sure that Rokulily’s shop is avenged! Kroatz was shocked. This man truly didn’t care about living anymore! He was willing to die just to kill him! So if he killed Zeph, what would he gain? Zeph WANTED to die!
Zeph was saddened in his heart. He had hoped to live to a ripe old age. There was so much in life that he hadn’t done yet. Now, he never would. But he was determined. He would throw away his dreams, so that these ppl may have theirs. But then the unexpected happened. Ok, so maybe it was expected, but saying “the unexpected” sounds much cooler!

Rokulily’s unicorn gouged at Kroatz, Rokulily herself hammered him with her chair.
Niccea shot at Kroatz with her pistol.
PPB shot at Kroatz with his shotgun.
Gullas used his magic to control Kroatz’s tridents.
TFGM clawed at Kroatz and breathed fire all over the place. *he had fully turned into a dragon by this time*
ParkerFarker cursed Kroatz.
PP rewired the street lights so that they shown brightly in Kroatz’s eyes.

Kroatz had weapons protruding from every corner of his body. A tear fell from Zeph’s eyes. He had been willing to sacrifice himself for this town, and now the town had done the same for him. Kroatz fell to the ground, glaring at Zeph. Zeph shook his head. “It didn’t have to be this way. I pitty you”

“I pity you!”, came a voice. Everyone turned around. There stood Salsa, surrounded by an army of skeletons. “I thank you for killing so many ppl today. It really helped me speed of production of my minions. *the camera zooms in closer* They realized the skeletons where from those that just died today and last night. Roku didn’t take but a second to come to her sences. She threw her chair into their midst with all her might. It crashed into the ground, causing holy dust to fly everywhere. Salsa managed to get away, but some of his minions simple crumpled to the ground. The ones remaining, picked up the fallen pieces, and added them to themselves. Salsa smiled.
“I thank you for leaveing the time warp gate open for me to follow, Gullas”
“Oh, so THAT’S what happened.”
“WHAT happened?”, asked Zeph.
“Long story short, TFGM is a powerful dragon, Salsa wants him for a spell, I made him human, Salsa still wants him, I sent TFGM here, Salsa wants to kill me, I follow TFGM, Salsa follows me. I forgot to turn off the spell.”
“And that is why so many people of different time eras and cultures have met here.”, replied Salsa. “Now then, hand over TFGM.”
TFGM didn’t wait for a response, he flew high up into the air, and breathed fire all over Salsa. Salsa deflected it with his dark magic.
“Did you really think I was that frail? Now its my turn!”. He pointed his staff at TFGM, and cast a spell. TFGM rapidly grew older, and as such, weaker. He began falling to the ground!
Gullas used his magic to hold TFGM alloft, no small chore!
PPB opened fire with his shotgun, but Salsa took no damage.
Roku picked up her sword, and turned to PP. “QUICK!!! LOOK UP ANYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT WARLOCKS!!!”, she shouted as she rushed into the battle.
PPB and Roku battled with the skeletons, as PP worked his computer magic. Zeph tried his best to protect Gullas from the skeletons, but he was in bad shape. And no matter how many times they struck down the mininons, they always rose back up again! In the mean time, Gullas was having trouble trying to keep Salsa from killing TFGM. If he was able to cast his spell, it was the end of the world!
“STAB HIS HEART!!!”, PP called out. Roku called back, “THAT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!! BUT WE DON’T KNOW WHERE HIS HEART IS!!! ALL WARLOCKS REMOVE THEM AND HIDE THEM!!!”
Gullas stopped what he was doing. “Um…, I believe I can work around that.” He summoned upon his magic. “I summon the heart of the warlock!”, he cried. Nothing happened. Salsa began laughing.
“You never where good at magic, where you!”
Gullas burned with determination. He had forgotten more lore than anyone in the world could possibly have known. He tried again. This time, a beating human heart materalized in front of him. He stared at it. Roku ran over.
“Are you sure this is HIS heart?”
“I…I just don’t know.”, Gullas stampered. “I’ve never really summoned anything like this before actually.” Roku thought hard. How could she tell? She didn’t want to stab it with the chance it might kill someone innocent. There had to be a way to tell. There was! She reached out and touched it. Evil instantly filled her mind. She coiled away from its filth, and stabbed it repeatedly with rage. She didn’t want such a vile thing to last one second more in this world than it had too!
Salsa lurched forward. He looked down. The wounds he had received earlier from the gunshots where bleeding now. He looked at his chest. There where multiple stab wounds. Maybe his chest wasn’t the best place to hide his heart after all? He fell over dead, and his minions crumpled to dust.

After words of parting, Roku, Gullas, and TFGM entered into the time warp gate back to their own era. PPB, PP, Maru, and Zeph where all that where. Shirkersama and Mettaur had ran away. Apparantly, they didn’t want anything else here. Maru was a Rager, but PP had figured it out. She wasn’t a combatant, just a behind the scenes person like him. She only wanted the protection of a guild. Now that the boss was dead, she was a neutral. Zeph looked at his wounds. He had gone through much, but so had the town. And all because of him. If only he had left the city the way it was, it could have fended for itself. He sighed with releaf though. It was over. Finally, it was over.

And with that, the gm fell asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Randomdudeperson at 2:44AM, April 24, 2010
(online)
Player: Salsa
Role: Warlock
Alignment: Evil
Heres the skinny: Ok, you are a purely evil being. You are surrounded by an evil aura of dark wills and tortured souls, making you a primary target for holy players. You should join the Ragers if possible, or you can go solo, but joining the Elitists is suicide. Whenever a player dies, you get a skeletal minion. However, if 2 players die during the same cycle, you can only convert one of their bodies into you minion. You get to choose wich one you use. Making a minion can only be done at night, and counts as your action. If 2 players die, you can convert one body one night, and the other one the other night. Now, you skeletons can be used for various things. If you use them as body guards, it increases you chances of survival. You can also send them off to scout in your stead. This is their actions and not yours, therefore, you can still make your own night actions. You can use them in groups or solo, but the more that are together, the stronger they are. If you join the Ragers, they will get upgraded weapons, making them more lethal. You also have one spell that you can use only once during the game. If you die, your soul will enter whoever killed you. You will control their body for only one day and night cycle. Then the spell will where off, and you will be completely dead. So basically, you rely on your minions a lot. However, you seek a powerful sorce of magic that you’ve tracked to this time era. Once found, you will learn a new spell, and become the most powerful thing ever! However, you know someone intends to stop you from doing this. Will you find the power before they do? Happy hunting.

Player: Harkovast
Role: Ninja
Heres the skinny: You are completely neutral. You can join either faction, or go solo. You have a sixth sense, so you can sense traps, or the where-abouts of your enemies. This helps you survive, a lot! You have short ranged and close combat weapons, making you a formidable opponent. You work pretty well by yourself, but you work better with a friend to serve as a distraction for your enemy. Joining the Elitists will increase you senses, while joining the Ragers will upgrade your weapons, making you more lethal.

Player: TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Role: *unknown*
Heres the skinny: You have no idea who you are! You remember nothing, where you came from, what your name is, squat! You must go out and explore what you can do. Hopefully you will learn your true potential, before others do! You have a reacuring dream, that you are being hunted. And you also feel awkward in your body. Join any faction you want, or work solo.

He became the dragon

Player: Niccea
Role: Detective
Alignment: Neutral-good
Heres the skinny: Ok, so I know that the detective is an old role, but this one has some upgrades! You are now equipped with a gun, so you can at least attempt to kill your would be attackers. You also have a lab now, increasing you detective powers! When I make the narrations, you get to choose one of them. I will then send you a special narration, this one will have more clues, less red herrings. This counts as your day action. Also, whenever you patrol a city block, if ANYTHING happened here in the past, you’ll find something. Furthermore,…you can ask me to give you info on a particular player. If you do this, you are not allowed to do anything for 4 complete cycles. Not even voting! After you have successfully done nothing but research in your lab for those cycles, I will tell you info on the player. The info I give you will depend on the role of the die. Joining the Elitists will give you more info. Joining the Ragers will greatly weaken you detective role, and you’ll just go around shooting ppl. Not a good idea, but its up to you.

Player: PoorBoyBlues
Role: Bounty hunter
Heres the skinny: A city with 2 guilds in it? At least one of those guilds will love to have you on board! You are experienced and know what your doing. As a night action, you can patrol a city block, looking for someone to kill, but what are the odds of that happening? You can, however, track a person down. Using the all mighty internet, you can look up a specific player. This however takes up 2 cycles, meaning you can’t use a night cycle, and you can’t vote during the day! But after the waiting is done, I will tell you where your target intends to patroll, or at least a spot relatively close. It depends on the role of the die. However, if they change their mind and end up patroling else where, I won’t tell you. Joining the Elitists will increase your chances of tracking the target successfully. Joining the Ragers will upgrade your weapons, making you more lethal.

Player: Gullas
Role: Mage
Heres the skinny: You know a lot of spells, however this makes you VERY forgetful. You know that you came here from a different time, either the past or future, and you are supposed to,…you don’t know! Find,…find something, or someone. To use, no, to protect. Find something or someone to protect, but protect from what? Something, or someone,…evil. Very evil. You are quite certain about the evil part. You are an old man, and therefore not a great combatant. However, your spells are used to protect you and others, and you can even hinder the enemy. You might survive if you work alone, but you will make a great ally if you work with a melle person. Joining the Elitists will increase the effectiveness of your spells. Joining the Ragers will make you spells powerful enough to kill someone. So basically, you rely on others to kill you enemies, but you help them do it!

Player: Product Placement
Role: Nerd
Heres the skinny: You are a noncombatant. If you patrol a city block, you WILL die. Period. You are a behind the scenes man. You stay hidden, preferably in your guilds fortress. However, you play a very important role. Using the internet, you can do pretty much anything. Shut down power to city blocks, track people through use of public cameras, lots of stuff. In order to do this, you have to spend the night cycle doing nothing, and you aren’t allowed to vote during the day. Joining the Elitists will increase your effectiveness with your geeky powers and offer you protection in the guild fortress. Joining the Ragers will offer you less protection, and they have a low budget, so your computer isn’t that good, adding another cycle needed to use your actions. Plus, they might kill a weakling like you for the fun of it. It’s a 50/50 with them, so you might want to stay away from them.

He was the most awesome nerd! :p

Player: ParkerFarker
Role: Priest
Heres the skinny: You are a holy man, bestowed with holy powers, which you use for holy purposes. This makes you so holy that you have a holy aura surrounding you, making you a target of evil beings. You have great healing and protecting powers. You search the land, looking for any evil that needs to be purified. You also search for a person to help you on your quest. One as holy as you, but more of a combatant. You can work solo, but if you join the Elitists, your powers will grow stronger. You will also learn a spell that you can only use once. Bringing a player back to life! Joining the Ragers will be suicide.

Player: Rokulily
Role: Knight
Heres the skinny: You are a crusader of rightousness. You believe in fair fights, saving damsels in distress, and slaying dragons. You are so holy, you are surrounded by a holy aura, making you a target of truly evil beings. You are in search of a quest, one that will make you a famous knight! Since you are so holy, you wont attack a person unless if they are evil. Joining the Elitists will upgrade your armor, making you harder to defeat. Joining the Ragers will result in your death.

Player: Rengishi
Role: Sniper
Heres the skinny: You where the best of the best of the best in your squad! Sir! After the war was over, you had a hard time fitting in with society. You took up hunting as a hobby, but it just isn’t the same as shooting a person. You specialize in long range attacks, making it hard to for a melee person to kill you. However, you are completely vunerable in hand to hand combat, so you will want a buddy with you. Joining the Ragers will upgrade your weaponry, making your rifle more lethal, and you’ll also get equipped with an oozie for close quarters combat. Joining the Elitists will make it harder for your targets to detect you.

Player: Jninjashadow
Role: Thief
Alignment: Evil-neutral
Heres the skinny: You live in the parks by day, prowl the streets at night. You have a cheap pistol, and some knives. All stolen of course. You can attack people, but you aren’t the combatant type. Your weapons are mostly a last resort defense. Your specialty is to sneek in and out of impossible places, with booty! The loot you get will depend on where you got it from, and the die roll. You will always be able to sell it on the black market, earning money for yourself to get better equipment, or for your guild, upgrading someones equipment. Joining the Ragers will make you slightly more lethal, but you’ll have friends to back you up and a fort to hide in instead of the parks. Elitists frown upon “borrowing without asking”, so stay clear of them.

Player: Mettaur
Role: Cyborg
Alignment: Evil-neutral
Heres the skinny: You where created by someone, but you don’t know who they where. You killed them a long time ago just because. You are part flesh, part metal, making you clumsy, but very tough. As long as the enemy is in front of you, they’re pretty screwed. But you might want to find someone to watch your back. Joining the Ragers will make you more lethal, but the Elitists will never accept an abomination like you!

Player: Shirkersama
Role: Vampire
Alignment: evil
Heres the skinny: No, you don’t sparkle, but you fly, and silver, holy icons, and sun light are lethal to you. If you so much as post during the day cycle, or cast a lynch vote, I WILL kill you. However, because you are NOWHERE to be found during the day, you are unlynchable. When you kill ppl, they don’t turn. If you can kill your oponnent, you feast on them, healing you of some of your wounds. Since you fly, it makes you hard to detect. Joining the Ragers will make you MUCH more lethal. Elitists will shove a stake into your heart, a silver cross down your throat, and leave you outside in the sun if you try and join them.

Player: Maru
Role: Mechanic
Heres the skinny: You are just trying to earn a living. You are a noncombatant, instead, you fix/build things. You can also take things apart properly. I might randomly tell you that you’ve learned a new ability. If you join the Elitists, this will happen more often. Joining the Ragers will put a rusty gun in your hand, but can you use it well? I don’t think so, but joining the Ragers will at least offer a fort to hide in!

Player: Same
Role: Shapeshifter
Alignment: Neutral
Heres the skinny: You control the very elements around you! You can summon elements such as blasts of fire or shards of ice, used for awesome attacks. You can also summone elemts such as walls of rock, or amor of water, creating great defenses! You can also change yourself into any animal of your choosing. However, in animal form, you can’t use your magic to aid you. The pro of this is you can spy, get into hard to get into places, and other things. You can only become an animal at night, and the spell will wear off during the day cycle. You can join the Elitists, its always nice to have a fort to fall back to and have friends by your side. You can also join the Ragers, however, you don’t tolerate “destructive” ppl.

Player: Anthony Mercer
Role: Western Gun Slinger
Heres the skinny: You strut around town, your revolvers and knives at your sides. You attack those that insult you, or you kill ppl for money. You are mostly a ranged attack person, but you can dish out some damage in melee combat. Joining the Ragers will make you more lethal, but the Elitists will throw you in jail for carring arms without a permit!

Player: I Am The 1337 Master
Role: Pyro Lover
Heres the skinny: You love fire. You love explosions, they cause fire. Did I mention that you liked fire? You love destroying things so much, that you have a stock of homemade bombs. You can try to blow ppl up, but it’s a bit gorry. Besides, they move too much to make a good target. However, you enjoy blowing up buildings and streets. You can use your night action to set a bomb on a city block, and next night, use your action to blow it up! Joining the Ragers will upgrade your bombs, joining the Elitists will end with you being in jail.

Player: Kroatz
Role: Rager boss
Alignment: evil
Heres the skinny: You are pretty powerful! Basically, you are a lot of muscle with no brain. You attack ANYTHING without reason. When you start fighting, there is no stopping you. Literally. You might even take out your allies, so be careful with what you do. Anyone who tangles with you will regret it. That’s if they live. You pretty much have the strength of 5 mafia, making you a perfect match for a group of enemies! One more thing. You are a bit unhinged, and will lose your grip with reality if you encounter the Elitists fort. Once this happens, you will die, but your body will continue fighting, enemies, neutrals, and allies. And that’s all that matters, all you want to do is kill the Elitists, other ppl dead is just icing on the cake! When you attack the Elitists fort, it will pretty much be Armageddon!

Player: Zeph
Role: Elitists boss
Heres the skinny: You just want peace and order. The Ragers have sprung up to defy you, so now you must quiet them quickly before you are over thrown. You can attack, but you are mostly defence. Equiped with heavy armor and two shields, you can block just about any attack! Whoever attacks you, will have a LOT of clues about them, making them easier to lynch. And since you are the government, you can “add” an extra vote. Meaning you can vote twice, either 2 for the same person, or one for 2 ppl each. This other vote count will be secret however, and show up as “counting error”, in such a way that you will not be suspected of it. You can also cancel one lynch. Your main priority is to protect your fort, and let your underlings do your dirty work.

I had to do it in three posts, cause DD said it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long! :p
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:21AM, April 24, 2010
(online)
Well I havn't read the nars yet but I did read enough to find out that Elites won. It was due to awesome teamwork and leadership. Zeph knew how to pick a team. My dream team would be three PPs and a Roku to draw the crazyness.

Also fear me for I am a dragon!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Kroatz at 3:38AM, April 24, 2010
(online)
And once again.
The Godfather Kroatz loses.
It's just my rotten bad luck.

When will the XXVII Election thread be up random?

- Albert Einstein
gullas at 3:48AM, April 24, 2010
(offline)
Yay's go my team :D now only to wait for the next game :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon