Random Discussion

Your muslim doctor MIGHT be a terrorist! OMG!!!
subcultured at 11:34AM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
FOX, just say it…
“we hate other races, bring back race wars, lets crusade against other religion, and Hitler was a genius”

J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Product Placement at 11:38AM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
Crap. That doctor's name is Muhammed.

He must be evil.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Saint at 11:53AM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
They made swine flu to eliminate us.

Want to know how to draw the title character? Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvdGYD-fxNk!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Custard Trout at 7:41PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
So when my dentist injected that anaesthetic on the wrong side of my face, he didn't just make a mistake, but he was being EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL?
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
lefarce at 7:50PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
FOX NEWS is pretty bad but Glenn Beck takes the cake for “crazy and retarded news channel personality”. obama is a racist fyi lol rofl

i am georege bush i appprove ths post

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM
BffSatan at 9:52PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Did they just blame terrorism on public health?

… Holy crap they did.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
ozoneocean at 12:32AM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
The expression on his great big fat face says it all:

“I am a man with very little brain who compensates for the fact by arranging my eyebrows like so and speaking IN CAPITAL LETTERS. BELIEVE WHAT I AM SAYING BECAUSE I HAVE THIS EXPRESSION AND TALK AS IF I AM INSTRUCTING A BRAIN DAMAGED PERSON HOW TO USE THE TOILET FACILITIES. I AM A MORON AND SO ARE THE PEOPLE I THINK I'M SPEAKING TOO.”

No American I have ever met speaks the way they do on Fox. They all talk like normal human beings. That channel makes Americans look like aliens. -_-
Custard Trout
he was being EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL?
The other way around. You and I both know it.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
subcultured at 5:03AM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
you fell into the terrorist doctor's plan. you see, he injected the wrong side of your face with a nano nuclear bomb, when you get close to obama your brains will explode taking out obama and everyone around him.

you are screwed.

fox is the real enemy and the real terrorist. they use misinformation to create panic in morons with guns that will try to “take back america”. fox is really crying out for jihad.

this is fox's version of the daily show, which really shows you their actual values. KKK and neo nazi values.

and yet in their infinite hypocrisy, they hate other people who hate other people. WTF
J
Product Placement at 6:59AM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
The expression on his great big fat face says it all:

^^
ozoneocean
No American I have ever met speaks the way they do on Fox.
I remember one man who talked like that. He worked at customs and told me to take of my shoes and why it was important that I didn't take with me any liquids about 50 times or so as I was waiting in a half a mile long line.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
patrickdevine at 9:47AM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
subcultured
this is fox's version of the daily show, which really shows you their actual values. KKK and neo nazi values.

People on the left are Nazis, huh? Real mature, Fox News.

subcultured
and yet in their infinite hypocrisy, they hate other people who hate other people. WTF

I'd watch that!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
Croi Dhubh at 9:45PM, Aug. 16, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, let's all side with NBC, ABC, and CNN instead. I mean, they only call everyone who doesn't agree with them racist, Hitlers, radicals, and stupid. At least they directly come out and call people stupid.

Let's also learn to protest like them…you know, peacefully by burning down buildings, rushing stages, and throwing rocks at people. Not like those “mobs” they keep reporting about who go are sick and tired of not being listened to and have raised voices.

subcultured
FOX, just say it…
“we hate other races, bring back race wars, lets crusade against other religion, and Hitler was a genius”

Didn't hear any of that, you fail. Pay attention to the story, not your agenda.

patrickdevine
subcultured

People on the left are Nazis, huh? Real mature, Fox News.

subcultured

I'd watch that!
Wow…way to fail to see the editing
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
ozoneocean at 7:07AM, Aug. 17, 2009
(online)
Croi Dhubh
Didn't hear any of that, you fail. Pay attention to the story, not your agenda.
The story was pretty bad though. If you know anything about the British health system, and I mean really know, and the cultural situation there you'd realise how made up the story was.

The only reason for so many Indian and Pakistani people in Britain is the fact that Britain ruled those countries for about 200 years and now they have strong cultural ties. Britain has had a massive Indian, Bangladeshi, and Pakistani population for decades. They don't come over to Britain fresh off the boat only to try and find a better life and do menial jobs like in the US, it's an extremely different situation and the fact that people could mistake it for the same thing is a joke, unless they didn't know anything about it except what they heard in deliberate fabrications like this report.

The fact there are so many Indian and Pakistani doctors in Britain is because it's the typical immigrant syndrome- where the parents and grand parents struggle hard in corner shops and things so that their children can go to the best schools and become doctors and lawyers. That's all.
If they get first generation immigrant doctors from Pakistan or India it's not because of any idiot idea about low pay and needing them because British doctors won't work for that, it's simply because of the cultural connections that exist and the big Indian and Pakistani population already there. This is very well known.

I personally know practising English doctors who work in Britain and have no problem with the NHS.

———
The reality is that Fox news is a mouthpiece for a political viewpoint- More than any other English speaking news service that I'm aware of outside of Africa. The agenda here is to try and defame public health systems with scare propaganda. Which isn't too smart in this case since some of the rather mean and nasty fabrications that are really starting to irritate the British and it's so easy to unmask the lies for what they are.

If Fox was really interested in an honest look at public health and its problems and not in reality just trying really, really hard to turn people against it, there ARE things that aren't so great about it- like trying to find funding, keeping standards universal, negotiating pay and conditions across such a wide scale, waiting times for various sorts of operations etc. Just like there ARE a lot of really horrible things about the US system that it completely ignores.

Honestly, true balance, real facts and genuine reporting would be a lot more interesting.

lba at 12:13PM, Aug. 17, 2009
(online)
subcultured

I'm really hoping that you are joking and that you can actually see that this video is a rather lame attempt to make fun of FOX, not an actual FOX production…

Personally, I find FOX reflects the most outrageous standpoints of it's viewers, just as I've routinely seen the New York Times do with a left-standing viewpoint. There really are wackjobs out there who believe that crap. Most of them as far as I can tell are from extremely conservative areas and believe very heavily in the “no hand outs” policy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
ozoneocean at 12:40PM, Aug. 17, 2009
(online)
lba
extremely conservative
Things are going wrong over there if that passes for conservative. The policy of the Right in the U.S. is actually extreme economic liberalism.
If they were conservatives in that regard they'd be all for giving to the poor, that's an old tradition. :)

In fact the main right-wing party in Australia and indeed in some other parts of the world too, is called “the Liberal party” because their main tenant is economic liberalism. They're socially conservative of course, but at least they know what they stand for economically.

—————
I don't think Fox is about conservitisim at all. It's about Rupert Murdoch and how he thinks news services should run: as sensationalist idiot entertainment services that do whatever they can to drive public opinion- it doesn't matter where they drive it, as long as they're driving it. That's his business model:
-make a broad demographic dependant on his service. In Fox's case, extremely broad.

It even fools me that it actually cares about the politics. lol!
Hahaha, Man I was fooled. No, Fox doesn't care, it just pretends to because that's the market niche. I'm sure they'd be just as happy showing a vid refuting the terrorist crap if it appealed to their demographic and stirred them up even more.

subcultured at 12:45PM, Aug. 17, 2009
(online)
iba
this video is a rather lame attempt to make fun of FOX, not an actual FOX production…

wiki
The 1/2 Hour News Hour was an American television news satire show on the Fox News Channel. The program presented news stories from a conservative perspective,

with fox, i can't tell if they are satirical or serious…they seem so close together.
J
subcultured at 1:00PM, Aug. 17, 2009
(online)
lol
fox and paranoia…to me this looks like a satire
J
manicmerganser at 4:54PM, Aug. 17, 2009
(offline)
You're Un American if you question FOX!
www.alannispoliticalcart00ns.blogspot.com
http://1-art-1.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
BffSatan at 12:20AM, Aug. 18, 2009
(online)
subcultured
I took a look at some of their other sketches, it really is bad.
Sure, The Daily Show is biased but at least its focus is the humour, this show just seems to make ridiculous straw-man arguments against liberal views and not have any actual comedy.
da_kasha at 5:38AM, Aug. 19, 2009
(offline)
Wow, is this what news is like in America :D and I thought ours was bad.

Since ozoneocean’s already pointed out what a load of BS that was I think I’ll only add a little bit more.

NHS doctors ARE very well paid, maybe not as much as in America but very, very, very well paid anyways. Probably the biggest problem with the NHS right now is it has a bit too much money and doesn’t really know what to do with it so it spends it on stuff like “smoking-advisors” and gas masks.

NHS doesn’t have a lack of doctors, at one point I remember them going on about how they had too many doctors.

What was that crap about “their biggest weakness is they have to employ immigrants”? Suddenly it seems not just muslims but ALL foreigners are eeeeeviiiiiiilll~~. And why not just doctors? I’m quaking in my slippers here -__- look out! The polish plumber is fixing a pipe bomb in my toilet.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Product Placement at 5:49AM, Aug. 19, 2009
(online)
da_kasha
The polish plumber is fixing a pipe bomb in my toilet.
Awh shi-. It's Leathal Weapon all over again.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
lba at 12:33PM, Aug. 19, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
lba
extremely conservative
Things are going wrong over there if that passes for conservative. The policy of the Right in the U.S. is actually extreme economic liberalism.
If they were conservatives in that regard they'd be all for giving to the poor, that's an old tradition. :)

In fact the main right-wing party in Australia and indeed in some other parts of the world too, is called “the Liberal party” because their main tenant is economic liberalism. They're socially conservative of course, but at least they know what they stand for economically.

I don't remember exactly when or why, but I think our parties decided to swap policies during the 1800's for some weird reason.

Then again, I find this whole notion of liberalism vs. conservatism utterly pointless and stupid. How exactly does wanting to have more social services qualify as conservative or liberal? The only way it applies to being liberal is the idea of spending more money, which we can't even get more than 2 people to agree that that's what they're actually doing. And the only way it's conservative is by trying to preserve everyone's economic status, good or bad. I mean, Conservative in the US now means “redneck, unwilling to accept change” and Liberal means “Wants to piss money away on giving everyone free tutu's”. These labels just make me mad after a while.

subcultured
with fox, i can't tell if they are satirical or serious…they seem so close together.
I don't know. It could be. The production values just seem way too low for FOX. I guess it could be them, but they're usually at least a little bit more clever and subtle about how they accuse people of things than outright dressing up as the KKK. Plus, the quick editing cuts have been a long-used tactic of “watchdogs” and pundits who have an agenda. Micheal Moore used to pull that stuff once in a while for an example. I've found Wikipedia to be notoriously biased on political stuff because of the user's constantly altering articles to reflect their views too, so I take anything from there with a couple grains of salt.

I guess I'm just saying that this one seems so over-the-top and all that it seems like it could just be something to make fun of FOX as much as it could be FOX themselves.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
bravo1102 at 6:34PM, Aug. 19, 2009
(online)
As far as the doctors go Ozone is right. One generation slaves away in a shop or pumping gas to pay for the next to be doctors or IT professionals. I see that with the Indian, Middle Eastern, Asian and even Eastern European health care professionals in the USA. Mom and dad and aunt and uncle slaved away in Ukraine to send little Tatiana to pharmacy College and now she hands me my prozac in New Jersey. The VNACJ (Visiting Nurse Association) nurse is from central Africa, an Assisted living aide is from the Carribbean (and there's the home health aide I swear is off a Russian army recruiting poster)

Now what about the west indian health care professionals in the UK? Oh right, their names aren't Muhammed.

My dentist's name is Rommel. My last name is incredibly English. Should I be worried that he holds a grudge about World War II? lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
BffSatan at 12:39AM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
da_kasha
Since ozoneocean’s already pointed out what a load of BS that was I think I’ll only add a little bit more.
And now I'll add just a little more.
3 out of the 4 bombers behind the London bombings in 2005 were born in the UK. The other one was born in Jamaica, a country with a Muslim population of less than 0.2%.
So why the fuck is fox saying that all these terrorists are coming from Muslim countries? I doubt they are, the majority are probably British by birth.
Product Placement at 1:02PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
BffSatan
So why the fuck is fox saying that all these terrorists are coming from Muslim countries? I doubt they are, the majority are probably British by birth.
Because Fox is a biased conservative network that's resisting the idea of universal health care in the states. Therefore they will do everything in their power to paint the ugliest picture they can think of.

Also they will use guys like these for experts.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
da_kasha at 2:57PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Also they will use guys like these for experts.

Finally, a face you can trust!
kyupol at 4:00PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
The main target audience of Fox News is the dumbed down, under 90 IQ fluoride heads who call themselves “conservative” while still believing that there's WMD in Iraq, that Osama and Saddam sleep in the same bed, and how the middle east should be turned into a glass parking lot.

There's nothing “conservative” about globalization and killing Muslims you idiots. And if you think its ok to kill some Muslims, what makes you think you're so special? What makes you think you won't be next?

Nothing surprising here.

Glenn Beck

That guy is clearly a CIA asset and a psychopath at the same time. He loves his job. He loves deceiving people. Don't trust that wolf in sheep's clothing.

He's clearly ripping off of Alex Jones.

If he's really for real, Fox News should have kicked him out. Simple as that.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
subcultured at 4:34PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
its rich people trying to get richer. follow the money trail and thier ad revenue.
J
bravo1102 at 5:23AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
Intersting how any discussion about anything on Fox news always degenerates into name calling of Conservatives and anyone who isn't in line with MSNBC and CNN. They're all corrupt and slanted. News reporting has always been corrupt and slanted! Do you know that US presidents used to found their own newspaper in Washington to be the administration's mouthpiece? Now they no longer have to do that. The Washington Post and Washington Times pretty much cover the two opposing politcal viewpoints in the USA. How about that a majority of newspaper editors in the 19th-early 20th Century ran for political office?

Unbiased journalism is a myth. Just because Fox doesn't report the news according to your world view does not make them evil, stupid etc. MSNBC doesn't agree with my worldview, so what? Evil monsters bent on world domination? No, just an opposing viewpoint.

Want to see really evil biased reporting? Arabic language media. What they say in translation isn't what they're reporting in Arabic. It'd be like CNN to the rest of the world and Libertarian, Conspiracy theorist, white supremecist shortwave to native Americans.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Product Placement at 5:50AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
bravo1102
Intersting how any discussion about anything on Fox news always degenerates into name calling of Conservatives and anyone who isn't in line with MSNBC and CNN.
That's because Fox News has become the poster child of conservative media. It's quite shocking to see a network that labels themselves as unbiased at every chance they get, yet paint George W Bush like an angelic messiah that can never do wrong, claim that anyone who questions his authority as an unpatriotic traitor, employs people like O'Reilly who tells people to shut up whenever they say something he doesn't agree with, edit interviews so that the person disagreeing will look like an idiot, use the straw man defense time and a time again… need I go on?

All news media are biased in some way. Fox News takes it to a whole new level.

You know? I'm starting to think that this thread would feel more at home in debate and discussion.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
da_kasha at 6:47AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(offline)
bravo1102
Unbiased journalism is a myth. Just because Fox doesn't report the news according to your world view does not make them evil, stupid etc. MSNBC doesn't agree with my worldview, so what? Evil monsters bent on world domination? No, just an opposing viewpoint.

Nazi is an opposing viewpoint!

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between opinion and fact. Opinion is usually biased in some way but when fact changes between two reporters then something is obviously wrong somewhere. Example: fact - america went to war. opinion - it is bad; it is good.

The problem here is Fox making stuff up. It doesn't make them biased, it makes them liars.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved